Wew

O boy

full article

BEIGE POWER

Wow what a piece of shit

Wew lad, whelp you heard it here folks. Genocide is the only answer

This piece of shit really loves to talk out of both sides of his mouth.

We need to get minorities, especially latinos and asians to tweet angrily #latinonotbrown
Or #morethanacolor
Or better yet
#racistobama

He needs to be tried for treason. These cunts are in for a rude awakening when Trump actually encourages whites to reproduce.

This half nog literally just can't shut up, he is already a lame duck, he is literally just trying to increase his
>MUH LEGACY

exactly this. we need to get minorities to realize democrat racism and join the trump train.

this is a good start.

It's browner because Obummer turned the country into shit.

>mfw im part of the new america

I don't think that the financial crisis laid bare issues with race of sexuality. I think that there was a concerted effort to push an agenda that challenged culturally accepted norms on both topics. I also think that the same people that share or exceed Obama's position in society contributed to pushing that agenda.

I'm brown

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

(((goldstein)))

PURE COINCIDENCE

>Minority

Aboot time

That sounds like a challenge to me.

Yet jews won't ever wanna marry niggers

>He needs to be tried for treason.

I was thinking this exact same thing.

Anyone who desires the native population of the country to be lessened is committing treason.

Is anyone really surprised Obama hates white people? I thought we had already established this.

A brownish dried blood? When the purge of our enemies begins. It will run through the streets as we let it dry, leaving the stains as a reminder.

Purebreeds ITT losing their grip

white men need to wake up

well i wasn't speaking of the world, i was speaking of america. this is a good chance to point out democrat hypocrisy on race.

the good news for us, is a lot of hispanics identify as white. so anti-white rhetoric could win us more hispanics votes too.

He is a self hating half-negro
I think he is ashamed he isn't a full black and he is overcompensating. The media paints him black but he is a mulatto

all americans need to wake up, dragging one race down hurts us all

The problem is many minorities don't care about the majority, as long as they get gibs, they are happy. Literally the only reason mexicans jump the border is because of benefits, they don't really care about America.

brown men need to get out

that's not true, a lot of hispanics love this country and are proud of our new president

we need to turn diversity against the left. they thought they could win by making the country not white, but we can turn it against them by winning them over.

don't forget trump won more hispanic votes than romney did in 2012. we are on the right tract.

>Dat beefy vagina
>Flappy vagina lips
Disgusting

>Jamal rapes bitches
>A billion Jamalets run around, being a nuisance for the hundred million single mothers
GENERATIONAL DRIP

I think you've got a point. Also, we can't forget his radical ties to communists and terrorists. The sooner he's gone the better.

1/3 hispanics vote Republican, so if we boost this number, we've got a strong bloc. You're absolutely right! A bit of Spaniard propaganda would be very effective for the whiter mexicans. Blacks are lost and must go back, though.

Wrong, NIGGER. This is going to be a whiter country because we're throwing your voters out. Hope I catch this coon alone so I can smash his teeth out with a hammer and then hang him from a streetlamp.

reporting for duty

Pretty sure he also said Trump would not be elected president.

yeah its good news. but i think we can win black voters too. i think a lot of them realize the democrat party is a failure, and with the kanye endorsement, we can convince them trump is a real nigga lol

BROWNED

>crossing their legs like homosexuals

What did they mean by it?

ITT: white stupid faggots

If the US wants to remain a White country. Net neutral immigration needs to be passed as soon as possible (if it's not passed in the first year by Trump it's probably not going to get passed because then you have elections coming up...).

Look at the demografic trends for hispanics... And the West in general needs to wake up to this madness.

kek yeah I remember.

As a black man, there's no way you're going to get people of color to call Obama a racist especially now that Trump is going to become president.

Replacement Migration ends with THE WALL

Light brown burger here
Is it strange that as a minority I'm actually incredibly racist against most brown people and niggers?

God, I hate this monkey. The further I read this the more was distracted by the thought "fuck you".

found the nigger

he's right, thought. the younger the age group the lower the percentage of whites. within two generations US will become brazil 2.0, but unlike brazil, the US isn't a developing country so the only way to go is down.

late 90s was the last time this could have been stopped. over the last 20 years there has been an irreversible demographic shift thanks to the idiotic birthright citizenship, welfare, and largely unchecked illegal immigration.

That's what happens when you make white a narrow category. I'm sure there are millions of biracial people who are half white.

there's not much difference reallly between whites and hispanics. give them a couple generations and they'll pretty much be white and conservative.

obama's racism is just going to drive them into our arms!

he's not even hiding his intensions anymore now that he leaves the office

No

t. light skinned beaner

>flaps
>that look

Textbook example of 1000 dick stare.

Visible proof of loose vag to go with it.

Not for long niggerfaggot. Trump's playing the long game, anchor babies will go home.

yeah they are called hispanic

i figure in a couple generations most hispanics will call themselves white and be accepted as white

the definition will just change, kind of like how we used to exclude irish

Obama has shown us a true glimpse into his mind this year. A loxist nigger, who hates the white working class and only gives a shit about his gay legacy.

first for NIGGER

Single most idiotic image I have ever seen on an imageboard.

>this fool really thinks crossing one's legs is a homosexual act
There is literally nothing (0) gay about it. Where do you idiots get this shit from? Youre all racist misogynist closet faggots.

>BEIGE POWER
BEIGE POWER

>being this fucking deluded
Mestizos are inferior to whites.

Did he forget who won the election? Their plan of white genocide and installing a one world government doesn't really work now.

this is the reality of the leftist agenda
to take a country that used to belong to whites, and give it to non-whites

Every fucking cuck goes
>Hurr why does that matter you racist
slit your throats

yea 1/3rd of hispanics... which constitutes males, some whites, etc
That number will never budge

yeah the democrat ones are, but i think a lot of them will go republican when they assimilate

If you doubled the white birthrate, you wouldnt even need to stop immigration.

WHITES CAN CONTROL OUR TFR, US BECOMING A MINORITY IS ENTIRELY OUR FAULT.

Literally the best thing you can do as a white person is have four or more white kids and raise them correctly on raise. That's it.

I don't understand niggers.

They are only 12% of the U.S. population and literally want all the free gibsmedat and more without putting the work in.

Lazy niggers.

Doesn't matter, they still won't be white. Which is a problem. Multiracial countries are shitholes.

Call me when Trump actually does something to change the demographics of the US

How do you imagine non-whites will assimilate?

does anyone seriously give a shit

believing people are color coded is up there with not eating the brown m&ms

You would need to completely undo suffrage for this to be viable for white men.

That nigga done lost his mind.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

It's possible to do without that, you just have to stop attempting to make a wife out of bar sluts. Go to a church to find a good woman.

>just discovered the mirror

>I BELIEVE we're all equal
Yes, because you're ignorant and likely retarded. The rest of us KNOW that we aren't.

Not 12% anymore in my opinion, I bet its closer to 40% now.

kek, no they won't.

the 1/3rd of hispanics that vote republican are white hispanics or mestizos. the brown welfare goblins (mexico's refuse) were, are, and always will be democrats.

>we need to talk even more about race

Holy shit he's retarded.

It's a fact. Stay butthurt I guess.

Fucking reddit cancer

NORMIES OUT!

dude, nobody sticks to the one drop rule anymore. if you look white and identify as white, you are white.

look at texas, we need to build up a strong american culture that everyone can be proud of. a lot of people still identify with their native country because they are taught that america is bad and all about slavery and genocide. we need to change that.

you just admitted that many mestizos vote republican. if they are taught good american values, and if trump brings good jobs here, this will speed up assimilation. many could intermarry with american families too and the kids will look pretty much italian or spanish.

i'm glad i'll be dead before it happens and i refuse to have children that will die in an apocalypse perpetrated by the retards that will inherit this earth

you need to apologize even more is what he means

Kek my new friend

The data says otherwise, chimp.

Cry.

This

>look at texas, we need to build up a strong american culture that everyone can be proud of
Thats not how it works
non-whites can at least pretend to be part of a greater white identity, while they remain a minority
Even as they harm the whole

These sorts of garbage civic identities never stand the test of time

dude texas is only 45% white and it has stood the test of time

you just have to have a good foundation, strong work ethic, and pride in country or state

Of course he says that, that nig Obama did everything in his power to ensure that it would happen, him and Ted Kennedy, every democrat and republicuck since the 1960's made this possible,

I think 103808722 meant castizos and not mestizos. Besides, the majority of immigrants, whether they be legal or illegal, do not assimilate to the American culture. I point you to little china, little italy, little india and so on.

How do they think this is going to end? It's like they want a race war.