I found good book for your delusional russiaboos and putinist pidors. Enjoy

I found good book for your delusional russiaboos and putinist pidors. Enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/reviews/resistible-rise-vladimir-putin
economist.com/news/europe/21711921-russian-oil-king-former-aide-vladimir-putin-and-friend-rex-tillerson-igor-sechin-head
ft.com/content/d3923b08-bf09-11e6-9bca-2b93a6856354
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/12/07/russia-rosneft-glencore-qatar-oil-privatization/#1dedb9987ed0
jamestown.org/program/newsweek-details-putins-alleged-organized-crime-ties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Americans
>reading

I'm busy reading 1984 and atlas shrugged atm, sorry don't have time for your drivel

>Karen
Into the trash it goes

>reading 1984
How's 10th grade treating you?

Karen Dawisha marrried to Adeed Dawisha, can't find her maiden name anywhere.
>wow what a (((surprise)))
>any guesses?

She's a member of the CFR and she married an Iraqi, her book was banned in britain due to libel.

Superb material
>I bet it's all kinds of """truthy""""

>10th grade

Proxy CIA shill is Proxy CIA shill.

Drumpf annihilated!

>atlas shrugged
Spotted the teenager

wtf I hate Putin now

Wow, I never thought about it that way, I'm voting for Gore now!

fuck off cunt, im not hillary supporter

nice detective work leaf

also dont drink tea or consume something together with russian "businessmen" and "officials", some of you guys are alright :^)
this shit killed more russian oficials, businessmen and bandits than any other poison

pic
>her book was banned in britain due to libel.
brits are cucks with shitty laws, russian bandits can sue anyone who writes about them due to libel. so the book was published in the last bastion of freedom

>wow what a (((surprise)))
wow leaf, it was you who started the shit my mang. google "Cartel de Tel Aviv" and its connections to russian mafia, malishevksaya gang(which originated from georgians jewish village lmao), vyborg port and fsb :^)

oi mVIIIs
foreignaffairs.com/reviews/resistible-rise-vladimir-putin
review

so what happened 25 years ago in few words: feudalism changed slavery. in the end of 20th centrury lmeo :^)
literally no capitalism here, no free market n shiiieeet.

another peace of puzzle goyim, dont let it slide
"Sale of the Century: Russia's Wild Ride from Communism to Capitalism"

goyim dont make me sad, dont you want to stay bluepilled faggot? check out torrents and steal the books or ask and i will provide sources

Goyim do u wanna know more? Some inside? They are going to crush this country again because they need to devide the pie once again with less "investors" or other investors.
This is why they started this shit with ukraine and pseudoisolationism again. Its a huge fucking titanic and (((they))) are ready to save their asses in prepared boats. After it will sink they will rob what is left on the water and become new kangz :^)

economist.com/news/europe/21711921-russian-oil-king-former-aide-vladimir-putin-and-friend-rex-tillerson-igor-sechin-head
goyim mett the new possible kang

goyim dont ignore me, im showing you next kangz of russia
ft.com/content/d3923b08-bf09-11e6-9bca-2b93a6856354

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/12/07/russia-rosneft-glencore-qatar-oil-privatization/#1dedb9987ed0
goyim pls talk to me ;_;

Nice proxy bro

Does putin know you're posting these things?
Should I report you?

Fpbp

oi m8 how can i show you im russian
pls no ;_;

jamestown.org/program/newsweek-details-putins-alleged-organized-crime-ties/
kek

tfw so redpilled and woke that you are alone in the most redpilling thread on the board. alone

40 famalies rule russia
new word in your vocabulary negers

[kak-uh-stok-ruh-see]

Word Origin

noun, plural kakistocracies.
government by the worst persons; a form of government in which the worst persons are in power.

rrreeee its not a bait(((((
also did you know turkey nationalise biggest importer of russian gas in turkey after (((coup)))? kek. looks like future kangz will save their capitals not in europe this time

fucking roaches shot down plane, kill ambassador and want to fuck gas businesss reeeeee
kek