*sips tea*

PS Michelle Obama's dresses were donated.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/abon-go-malik-obama-07915014
dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K

>Implying I care about poor people

I MEAN COME ON!

I think a childs education is a bit more important than a dress

Cool

I bet the Obongos have spent more taxpayer money than the Trumps will.

>more handouts for blacks

Pisses me off more desu

How much did it cost for obamas kids to go to school?

>14 million to go to school
Do they just make up these numbers?

Malik's first name is literally Abongo

linkedin.com/in/abon-go-malik-obama-07915014

what 14 million? im not understanding

Cost of living in NYC for 4 years.

Who gives a fuck about what poor blacks think?

"donated"

lmaooooo free advertisement those are business deals, not donations

The only Obama I respect.

I don't care about either of these things.

Barron is a real human bean

Yes.

Conservatives are so fucking dumb.

Trump already declined the Presidential salary.
There is no comparison between Trump and the Obama's.
Obama spent $65,000 on a fucking private party.

Not to mention that Michele always made him charter AF1 and AF2 because she didnt want to wait to go on vacations.

>obama goes off to play fucking golf every few weeks with a jet that costs 200k per flight hour
>that's okay
>TRUMP'S SON STAYING IN SCHOOL IN NYC IS TOTALLY BAD THOUGH REEE

i wouldn't mind these liberals if they were honest about how they felt

Didn't Trump say he wasn't going to take a salary for the presidency?

>they were donated
makes sense tbhlads

He's only gonna be there till end of school year you literal dipshit

What kind of retarded bullshit is this.

Do you see us talking about a fucking dress?

You've destroyed a man of straw.

Congradulations!

So even the first ape is a gibsmedat

Kek

fuck

>niggers and liberals believe clothes and a child's education are of equal importance

obamas 650 000 dollar hotdog party
you can bet the cost of security for his two kids hasn't been peanuts either
plus I have never heard anyone ask how poor people how they feel about michelle obama

Of course we do. Have you not seen the everlasting /MODG/ (Michell Obama Dress General) threads?

>donated
Two presidencies and king and queen nigger still lives off of welfare

This.

Its very progressive of those ladies to bring their slave to their appointment.

Extra security costs to protect Melania and Barron.

> how are costs incurred?
> how does it compare to other presidents?
Wasn't it trumps plan to move his kid to school in D.C.after the school year?
If still the plan I call bull shit on it being 3 mil/month to keep him in NYC.

Hey faggot Obama spent more than every other president in history combined. Kys!

>donated
I think you mean (((donated))). They were given as free advertising for the designer, same as on the red carpet because democrats treat politics like fucking hollywood entertainment, not running a country. I swear they can't tell the difference. It's why actors can tell them who to vote for.

literally no one gives a fuck
sage

did malia and sasha obama not receive protection? does protection just cost more in NYC? i'm still not understanding the complaint

Trunp isn't collecting a wage. Let that sink in, you misinformation peddling brother of mine whom I hate to love even though I'm on Sup Forums and I really ought to hate the subverters and traitors but I continue to desperately cling to the last shred of humanity still flickering in my darkening soul though I wonder how long it will be before I succumb to the pills of truth and realize that some humans ought not recieve and love or mercy but only death and misery.

In the words of the eternal jew, vey iz mir.

Then don't whine when the poor vote against your dank one.

14 million, for one kid over 4 years? That's fucking ridiculous. If my high school cost that much per student per year, they would have to pay 2.8 BILLION per year. And it's a very small school. Even if only 1% of that was paid for by local taxpayers, it would still come to $2,800 per taxpayer per year, for the high school education alone, and that's if the education if 99% subsidized. Many people in my town pay about that much in TOTAL INCOME TAXES per year.

Are you that infantile? Trump is a private citizen making his money from his business, Obama is a polician, that means he makes his money from Tax Payers and using WH to get better deals they don't build anything just take.

Night and day.

Trump made his money on his own, now he is spending his time FREE OF CHARGE to help the country fight the globalists to take our country back and help the minorites rebuild their inner cities and lower the spiking murder rates there.

Let's do it together!

It costs less to protect the Obamas, who presumably stay mainly in the White House, where they're already set up for secret service protection, than to have the secret service both at the WH protecting Trump and a whole other 24/7 setup at Trump tower.

>Liberals believe that a fully grown giraffe is more important than a fetus
>Liberals believe that a sign is going to stop a school shooting
>Liberals believe that there are 14 niggers a day are killed by police while believing 88 die every year
>Liberals believe that electors in Texas would vote for Clinton because their facebook told them they would
These niggas are retarded. Did you expect rational thought from them?

I never once complained about a dress, also 14 mil is jack shit for vip security in nyc

>he thinks that's the actual cost to go to the school

my fucking god you are unironically retarded

that's the cost that the New York City government has made up to try and stump the drumpf, literally none of it is based in reality. people are still allowed into trump tower and traffic is still allowed through, it's just monitored. the secret service and federal government is footing the bill. NYC is saying that number is "lost city revenue" which is complete bullshit.

Christ. Trump supporters truly are cucks. The man isn't even president yet, you'll let him get away with literally anything. Grow a fucking spine.
Seriously, name one thing Trump could do that would cause you to fight back against his presidency.

Still doesn't cost anything to the taxpayers.

$10 million to send a kid to school for four years is still fucking unacceptable.

My entire K-12 education cost under $50k. Barron's K-12 education looks like it'll add up to $42 million. That's the cost of the fucking Hindenburg. If someone is going to spend 840x more on something than they need to, they're quite simply unfit to run a household, never mind a country.

[citation needed]

I got through K-12, and into college, with a total family income well below $1 million every single year. If $3.5 million per person per year was really what it cost to put your kids through high school, I'd be living in abject poverty and wouldn't even have a computer to type things on.

that money isn't to pay for his school fuckhead, that money is a number the NYC government made up to use against trump. trump and melania are paying out of pocket for his schooling.

The Obamas spent more money than that vacationing across the world.

Fake news

I was under the impression that it was the cost of giving Secret Service living quarters as they're normally centered in DC.

Strawman argument without proof this is a common claim by republicans. I have never heard it.

And the dresses are "donated", yeah. lol.

Great. Now I can complain about the hundreds of millions of my tax dollars those monkeys spent on vacations.

no, that is a federal expense. NYC is claiming that the traffic restrictions put in place around Trump Tower are costing the entire city money, and it's trying to use that as a political argument to get trump to leave.

so the charge literally does not exist. and if you have a problem with the secret service's budget, or the FBI's budget and so on, well mate let me just get out the social security budget and we'll run through where your money is going (hint: niggers)

Feels good man. The safety of our youth is paramount to the safety of our republic.

>not occupy democrats
10/10

barron deserves no less than $15m

Wouldn't these dresses be considered fringe benefits and it would therefore be in violation of campaign finance limits to 'donate' them to the spouse of an elected official? Genuinely not sure but wasn't there a governor that got in trouble for that kind of thing recently

How much does it cost tax payers for the Obama daughters to go to school?

Become a Muslim.

Who asked for this? This seems like projecting to me

men shouldn't wear dresses you fag

ya but theyr still monkees

Them becoming a Muslim wouldn't help you uncuck yourself. Maybe YOU should become a Muslim though - joining a religion can sometimes help people find meaning and motivation in their lives.

What does that have to do with this thread? Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in /lgbt/?

Even if her garments were not donated, I would assume she is using Barack's salary of $400,000 to pay for her things, which is fine, that's what the salary is for. And the fact that all schools, private or public, receive tax funding, we can't blame Trump for sending his grandson to a school that puts a burden on taxpayers. Also, he can afford to pay for his grandson's tuition out of pocket

>obongo spend $50,000 USD to fly hotdogs from chicago to DC
*sips sweet tea"

Cute fake news m9

Michael Obama should not be wearing dresses

Why not? You think she doesn't look good in a dress or something? Are you some kind of pantsuit fetishist?

>implying that barron will need taxpayer money

>A designer dress is comparable to a child's safety
>14 million isn't a completely bullshit figure
>The real figure isn't inflated by liberal hysterics and constant talk of assassinating or harming members of the Trump family
>The Obamas haven't wasted tax payer money on other frivolities

it's not fake news you cunt
dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett

>Ben Shapiro
fake news

ok ignore facts then

>implying

>Trump is rich as fuck
>B-but taxpayers will be paying for Barron now!

Citation needed

its weird how they still think trump is a conservative when he sits more left of center than probably any other president

A black woman getting free sheeit... WELL I NEVER.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
how much do they pay you?
Do you feel bad knowing your employer spends 65k on fucking hotdogs while letting you starve?

>has government job
>gets clothes from the salvation army

You really don't understand how much (((you))) are despised. We will show you over the next 8 years!

>myassleaks.org
fake news

You don't have to mention your blog user.

How much is it costing tax payers for Obama's kid to work a job?

I don't have a blog...?

Kek. Your worthless (((education))) is showing. The next 8yrs is going to feel a little rough, prepare yourself.

Did you lose your way from Tumblr?

Niggers getting EBT dresses

>le anyone who disagrees with me is le CTR boogeyman
xD

>Your worthless (((education))) is showing.
I'm not the one who's paying $40 million for a K-12 education m8.

>Donated

Like how she "Donated" money back to whomever gave her those dresses. Tenfold.