Anyone else become daily listeners of Alex Jones this year?

Anyone else become daily listeners of Alex Jones this year?

I've always wrote off Infowars as being a meme but they were the only ones reporting on Trump with any sense of honesty. Then the more I watched the more I realized he wasn't crazy at all. I don't think he's a plant either, he just knows how to play the game.

THEN once I found out he snuck into the Bohemian Grove I knew he was legit. Ever seen this video of him? Watch him cream his pants as he gets the politician to squirm, that's the kind of excitement you can only achieve when you're convicted

youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFtFwzV3Ja4&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=bL3CpX2iZus
youtube.com/watch?v=tIILYLOx6os
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
frogsaregreen.org/tag/toxic-chemicals/
youtube.com/watch?v=-aQV3pO534s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AJ is based and was right about everything.
>called the total survellience before snowned happened
>called out DC as pedos before pizzagate dropped
>first and only one who infiltrated bohemian grove
>strongest exposer of bilderber club
>called out clinton for being a corrupt murdering cunt since 2009
>fights the anti white anti nationalist anti family globalist agenda all his life
>supported trump since day 1, first to have him ln his show
This man is more based than you autismos in front of monitors will ever get.
He single handedly has done more than the whole forum combined
Faggots shittalking never even watched his show or cared ro research what he says.
And you call yourselves redpilled?
Everything he says is from open sources.
His site is just news aggravation from other sites
He actually reads all these UN , who, trilateral comission papers.
You have to be absolutely bluepilled to still use the term "conspiracy theory" in 2016.
>inb4 salesman
No shit he makes money, this is capitalism you commie fucks.

That's genuinely disturbing.

Sadly people dismiss him because his claims seem like pure conspiracy theory nonsense.

However he doesn't make baseless claims, he believes this for a reason, he's seen evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFtFwzV3Ja4&t=48s

He snuck into THE bohemian grove?!

Anyone listen to British Intelligence?

Alex Jones = disinfo

Weekly Daily Reminder that Alex is a product of British Intelligence.

> youtube.com/watch?v=bL3CpX2iZus

yes he's a patriot of truth.

Well he's been accurate with all of his predictions about the election so far.
He's also been accurate about 9/11 and the war on iraq being an excuse for profiteering

Legitimately if you try to say most of the claims are false you'd be ignoring factual proof. Just recently Obama's ID was proven to be forged, he was one of the first people to suggest this.

He's dead on 80% of the time.

Jessie Ventura got into the grove on that show he used to have. Some of them got caught.

>Just recently Obama's ID was proven to be forged, he was one of the first people to suggest this.
Actually,,,,, that was Clinton.

> He's dead on 80% of the time.
In order to mislead someone, you have to show them something correct, if you present something that is blatantly false, then you would not follow. But if you show a correct path, then people will follow, once you're on the path, then he leads you off of it to a dead end.

>Sup Forums unironically follows this snake-oil salesman

Actually it might have been that old UFO guy that blinks a lot. Anyways I know I saw a team get in there on TV.

I've been listening to him since we invaded Iraq like a bunch of retarts. He's legit, if a tad overly dramatic.

Canuck here, hell yes. I had a misconception he was a raving loon but totally changed my mind. And I love millennial Millie even more.

Why does he follow British Intelligence then?

Often wrong, but still the hardest working man in showbiz

I have listened for some years. It's kinda fun when some artists and militaries pop there for an interview or give their opnions.
By the way do you know if those products are legit? I take some supplements on daily basis and I was thinking about to give a try. on their products.

stopped listening to him this year, fucking sellout.

iuhk

>Sellout
What'd he do? He's been selling those shitty water filters for years

enjoy your conspiracy theory, tin-foil

Do you even vape, bro?

Shills gotta shill.

All they can say is

>disinfo

with no backup

then haha, brainforce

its beyond retarded.

Fortunately, these subversion tactics only work on braindead retards that listen to random anons without questioning them

youtube.com/watch?v=tIILYLOx6os

He was selling superior Berkey filters for years, but wasn't getting a large enough cut.

>Actually,,,,, that was Clinton.
I said he was one of, not that he was the only person to suggest it.

>Most people can tell when alex is exaggerating.

Do I believe that their is a global conspiracy to kill people and overthrow humanity?
No.

Do I believe that Soros and the clinton administration are ridiculously corrupt and are trying to censor Americans, yes.

Sensible listeners are able to take certain things Alex says with a grain of salt.

>AJ is based and was right about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

Dunno I sometimes feel like he's controlled opposition. Same with David Icke.

They say a lot of true stuff about the state of the world, politics, etc... but then ultimately they put out a load of filler (bullshit) & distractions, and like a magnet they pull in all of the truthseekers, and keep them watching and believing with a constant trickle of truth & the occasional redpill, but nothing that's ever quite revolutionary or groundbreaking, or a threat to the status quo.

...and make sure you buy his water filters and his super male vitality and so on...

He's becoming too mainstream for his original audience. Unless he starts going after Trump he's just gonna be another talking head sucking the president's dick.

Who tinfoil here?

I always listen, I never take him all that seriously, but he does have an attitude that I like.

I just find it amusing we've entered the twilight zone, where Infowars is a more legit source of news than CNN.

They haven't stopped being a meme, you've just succumb to the meme

Trump isn't president yet, Jones was skeptical of George Bush and put him on blast plenty, I'm sure he'll have plenty to talk about

I assume you own one of his water filters then?

He openly follows NESTA MI6 WEBSTER

See > youtube.com/watch?v=bL3CpX2iZus

And you call me a shill?

Not if he wants White House exclusives and shit loads of money.

Meant for, not sure how I fucked that

THIS. He's done so much for a good cause and people call him controlled opposition because they're jealous fags.

Can you give me a quick run down of the vid and explain your position?

Alex jones is a 33rd degree freemason who is just spilling the beans on things he is allowed to disclose.

they're going to get rid of their pedo rings, but there is a lot alex jones won't touch. like the vatican

>not vaping SMV

>explain your position?

Shill

>he listens to fake news

I have to agree with op about Jone's Trump ass kissing destroying what little credibility he may have had

This election really exposed me to him. An outstanding American patriot who is ironically slandered by the media

he's ok but let's not exaggerate, he is crazy

just yesterday he talked about the illuminati trying to recruit him when he was 10, and years ago he said the globalists killed his entire family (protip: they're alive), and from time to time he randomly talks about gay shit like "fish people"

No you stupid potato nigger, explain to me why Jones is a product of British intelligence (MI6)

I've been listening for years. Granted some of his news stories are a little hard to swallow. But often hard to dispute. He does make a valid argument about a great many things.

I hope you people are avoiding drinking anything with aspartame in it? That stuff is no good for you, just like the BPA in plastics.

There's plenty of media personalities doing the opposite of sucking Trumps dick. It balances out

> Potato fallacy.

Sorry, you don't get meme points for that.

Alex Jones and Mr. Doom are what I consider the evening news. I'm sick of being bald-face lied to by CNN et al.

Though I do tire of vitamin and filter ads, but the ones on the MSM are even worse there too.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition who spreads FUD to divide the country.
>Have Nancy Schaefer who was going to expose Child Protective Services on his show and then after she's murdered have a guest immediately say it was a murder-suicide case closed.
>Talks about Pizzagate and then immediately after the gunman incident have convenient witness condemn Pizzagate and stop talking about it.

I'd listen to something else if it wasn't mostly liberal propaganda.

No but I use some of the supplements

did you see the video he snuck into the grove and filmed it?

Just what I thought. Every person who claims Jones is controlled opposition, never gives proof other than a video where he was a dickhead at a rally. You're the real tin-foils, get out of Jones way if you want to bring a man like that down.

>You're going out camping in the Redwoods
>All of a sudden, you run into this
>"Hey user, we're missing a part for our play. Can you fill in?
What yo next move?

I have yet to watch an entire Alex Jones "show". I've heard about him for years, though.

Point is it's hard to take a guy seriously as some outsider truth-teller when he has the president's dick in his mouth.

So Russia nuked us because of y2k? There are fish people stuck in tanks in British labs? Anyone who listens to Alex Jones is a moron. He's an opportunistic piece of crap liar

>supported Trump since day 1
LOL no I supported Trump before AJ, he was making vid after vid bashing him before.

Watch Infowars Nightly News

David Knight kills it

I literally posted it here you piece of crap

Look up the channel "Ron Gibson" on jewtube. The guy post every show every day.

>Words become 33

>Must prove he is a mason

You are retarded.

And I asked if you could give a quick explanation of the video.

seriously, I had always tried to stay away from Alex Jones, especially with how he pushes these ridiculous merchandise (muh filters) but after this shit show of a year 2016, he genuinely seems like the most rational, genuine news caster. The world really feels as crazy as he's been saying all these years.

You are the moron for insisting that listeners cant discern and filter out questionable information.

People are aware of that when they listen to Alex, the main reason people love him is because they love his spirit.

He's not controlled
he tries, sometimes gets shit wrong, better than most
btw, frogs are turning gay
frogsaregreen.org/tag/toxic-chemicals/
Dr. Hayes and associates found that one-third of the frogs raised in the water with Atrazine behaved like females, even sending out chemicals to attract other males. Out of the forty frogs he studied, four had high levels of estrogen, and two actually developed female reproductive organs.

>but but but, drain the swamp
>But but but, the Globalists Pedophile Ring
>But but but, buy Super Male Vitality

When I was a kid I wanted to be a shriner because driving a tiny car while wearing a fez looked super fun.

I ain't your research assistant you lazy piece of shit.

Go research Nesta Webster, she's an MI6 operative, Jones literally follows her religiously.

>daily
too much energy for every day

I never paid attention before this year, but they lost me completely when they jumped on the pizzagate wagon. It's like a satire entertainment for tinfoilers. It's okay if you're in on the joke, but I would guess most people think it's serious. It's fake news clickbait.

>Anyone listen to British Intelligence?
>Alex Jones = disinfo

>Anyone listen to British Intelligence?
>listen to British Intelligence
>British Intelligence

First proper endorsement in this thread
Any other agents of empire dismiss him?

>excitement you can only achieve when you're convicted

so Bill Hicks has been to prison? or did he cop a plea for probation?

>1 leaf by this post

This was an incredible segment he did with Max Keiser of RT and Adam Curry of noagendashow.com

youtube.com/watch?v=-aQV3pO534s

>He actually reads all these UN , who, trilateral comission papers.

I read them also, he leaving out a ton of good shit on the pizza front

Nice try PJW

Well well you people really are the niggers of Europe. Nesta Webster was an open critic of the illuminati and belived it was full of occultis. She's not even remotley related to mi6 patty. So either you're a bold face liar, which most Irishmen are, or you're an actual retard, which most Irishmen are.

nah. it had nothing to do with the jacobs ladder on the tree of life

you're just blind.

>Alex jones is a 33rd degree freemason

which lodge is he affiliated with?

He is right. Sup Forums won't like him though because he isn't a Nazi. It's sad how much you guys have sworn yourself to Nazism.

She wrote her books under the guidance of British Intelligence you lying moron.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs [Nazism? – Ed], will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions— aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical—for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.
---Protocols of the Learned Elders of Scion

He goes after the vatican all the time....

fuck if i know. the only thing i see is the jacobs ladder on his logo between the pillar of severity, and the pillar of mercy.

see my post the 33rds aren't suppose to be a part of a lodge anyway. they're at the top of the trapezoid, or part of the godhead at the triangle.

he is pushing an angenda for the cult of 33 whether the people on the board want to admit it or not.

>Alex jones is a 33rd degree freemason
Proof? He is obviously a bullshit artist and has associated with some prominent Jesuits but I haven't seen or heard any evidence of him belonging to the craft.

I'm fucking blind. disregard this. I did not go back far enough in his videos to see this.

it doesnt change the fact the symbols are there. I can't speak for the motivations of the 33, but I can tell you that the Masons tend to supply their own good guys, and their own bad guys.

If that's true, SO FUCKING WHAT. Just because someone has been in contact with MI6, CIA, or FBI doesn't mean they're mind controlled zombies. God I'm getting really sick of tin-foils attacking people like Jones who are on our side

see i only have their logo as my proof

>he is pushing an angenda for the cult of 33 whether the people on the board want to admit it or not.

Because of his tilted W in the logo?

Has anyone watched Kill List? I recommend it.

>I haven't seen or heard any evidence of him belonging to the craft.
He often says many of his family members were masons. He said he has all the regalia in a cupboard at home.

He was forced to denounce any membership of any lodge though.

here i am comfy and having a squirt of super male vitality. postage was 50 bucks. worth.

>the symbols are there

Which ones? Where? I demand PROOF!

>our side

Every side is evil.

because the tilted WA in his logo touches penis skins with the CNN logo, which also is a jacobs ladder on the tree of life.

Masons are all about duality. CNN having a backwards ladder means they're about evil and ignorance, info wars having a forward ladder means they're about good, and knowledge.

there isn't denying the masonic symbols. its putting them into context that I have no clue how to do