Cost of living

I dont get it guys

A small house in my neiboorhood is 1.25 million dollars. Apartment rent is 1000 for a STUDIO

Even with my job, I cant afford it, I live with my grandparents.

Why isnt it illegal for the cost of living to be so high?

Other urls found in this thread:

dentist-prices.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why isnt it illegal for the cost of living to be so high?
>why don't we legislate the price of everything lower so noone starves?

come to arizona its 550 a month

Libtards all want to live in jew york

Because your city is flooded with illegal aliens, driving the prices up. In 30 days, that will change.

Sounds like you live in a blue state, my retarded friend

commute you retard.

why don't you just go live innawoods, if u cant afford it.

it's free, no rent.

Where do you live?

the worst part is they make all that money and none of it goes to actually improving the place.

Southern California

Its truly hell on earth

Move to a new neighborhood

>I live where I can't afford to live nigga pay me

>boomers invest in property
>wealthy foreigners invest in property
>prices go up
>'you kids just need to know how to work hard as I did'
>working 60 hour weeks with no overtime pay

Go live somewhere cheaper.

Jeez, do we need t do everything 4 u?

you must be in cali or something. I was paying $1300 a month for a studio and was surrounded by illegal spics. You need to research cheaper areas and states to move to.

Let me guess. You live somewhere on the coast or big city where things are literally controlled by Jews?

Do the smartest thing in your life and move to the midwest. Plenty of jobs and land and housing is cheap.

because most of the appartments are owned by retired or soon-to-be retired greedy boomers who maintain artificially high the market for contuining to live with the same comfort standard even if the economy retracted a lot without interruption since 2008

Stop being poor.

Im bolted down to where I live for various reasons , I cant move out of the city

Because there's not enough rent control properties and people hog them if there is. Move to a different state. Florida is really good considering it's got great beaches/babes and low COL in most areas. Republican version of CA. Kind of.

My post was ironic

Sounds like Boulder. We should pass a law that forbids Califags from moving here.

>Have legs
>Live in country with 50 different states
>Probably can afford bus ticket

Move, faggot. No one is forcing you to stay there and waste your money on overpriced housing.

Yes I live in a jewish neiboorhood in Los Angeles California

We should start selling houses for $100 so everyone can buy one.
Also increase the minimum wage of construction workers to $50/hour so we have plenty of people building new houses.

wtf 1.25 million for a house and rent is only 1k/mo? rent you poor ass nigger

Thank the chinaman for buying everything everywhere. Look what they did in Canada and New Zealand.

This guy gets it.

>A small house in my neiboorhood is 1.25 million dollars. Apartment rent is 1000 for a STUDIO

wtf, that's cheap as shit for a studio. Here the absolute lowest would be 1100, but most would be 1300

Go shower at a gym
Sleep in your car

No rent
No huge bills
Freedom
No stress

It's funny actually.

We do put rent caps in place.

The result is that fewer people sell rooms, because they don't make enough money from it.

So there's super high competition.

Meaning all the rooms max out to the price caps and super hard to get them.

Thank you, Commiefornia.

1.25 million where the fuck do u want to live beverly hills?

>tfw live in south carolina and pay 600 a month to rent a full size house

>My $60k salary translates to ~120k in San Fran thanks to ridiculous cost of living

shit is just nuts

why do people do this, come to the comfy midwest

It's due to Chinese buying up property and fleeing their own country. Driving the prices up.

Also, the various banks own majority of the housing available. The insidious part is that they only put out like 10% on the market with their insider buying it to drive the price up. The remaining 90% is not available for sale. Then wait for the market to crash as they make their money. Once the properties are dirt cheap, they increase the size of their hoard even more.

They have been doing this for years in repeated cycles of boom and bust.

I wouldnt be comfortable living in my tiny car

and where would I put my computer?

sounds like Portland...

Move to ducking Kansas or something. Would you believe me if I told you I rent a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with car garage attached and a large garage out back for $650 a month? Ill never understand why people buy into the city meme.

Move away from SF you retard.
>WAAAH STUFF IS EXPENSIVE HERE
>WHY CANT IT BE CHEAP LIKE IT IS OVER THERE WHERE NOBODY LIVES

What are those reasons? How much are you willing to pay in order to satisfy them?

Also tell us what state this is so I never move there.

>greedy
You can't be serious. I bet you want to solve it with rent control too. Or that loans shouldn't have interest. For gods sake...

Get skills and training. Move.

That's what I did. Now I live like King Ding A Ling in Based SC instead of living like a pleb in the DMV.

Why but specs and it's hot as fucking hell there I bet utilities make up for the $550

Run while u can. Kek's gonna fix it all. Kek's comin round to outfit back the way it oughta be.

Learn to swim.

I live in Virginia Beach costs me rough $700+ a month for rent in a shit area

that sounds amazing
but I was born and grew up here, so I have a lot that holding me here like my job and doctor and prescriptions and such

you're still paying, with gas and wear/tear on your truck.

If I was able of buying 1 house and build another one. On a broken economy like Brazil how the hell you wouldn't do better on America?

One bedroom apartment is like 400-500 here, studio is 300-400, good thing I got away from southern ca, but I live in a house for 420$ with another crazy old guy so its ok.

>The result is that fewer people sell rooms, because they don't make enough money from it.
im still wondering what these kikes do with the money.

it definitely doesnt go to the apartment itself in any way whatsoever.

>burgers can't afford this house

No wonder you're getting cucked by the Chinese

our ultiltes are cheap as fuck here if your not an idiot, and most places pay for power you just pay for water and cable, and other shit, and some places pay for everything and you pay for rent only. Arizona is cheap i you can take the heat

I'm currently in Colorado and rent is fucking high like California.

I need to get my ass back to Wyoming, I hate this shithole.

>Go shower at a gym
>Sleep in your car
>No rent
>No huge bills
>Freedom
>No stress

>Freedom
>No stress
>someone who has clearly never had to live this way

no it's stressful as shit. You get the shittiest quality sleep, you have nowhere to just relax and think and are in this constant and are on this constant alert mode that someone could break in and kill you. You slowly go crazy and develop anti-social behavior as a result of beginning to lose a social identity and place within society at large since you've become a public masturbating transient fuck living in their car

Where do you live and what's your job?

Welcome to capitalism.

Sound like you need a cheaper area.

Land cost 150€.
House cost 500€~ to build myself using local ressources as much as possible.
Connection to the networks ( water/electricity ) added another 500.
Some cheap furnitures, i live in a 1500€ house.

Built in two-three years in the week-ends, close to the city, public transport 100 metres away, no taxes since it's so small.

>los angeles
You have to be out of your fucking mind. Of course you can't fucking afford it. I can't believe it, what kind of entitled nigger are you? Or do you have a legitimate explanation?

Plz be b8....

How about this house?

wouldn't you know it, Colorado is currently the #1 landing spot for Cuckifornia transplants

share pics of your cuck shed, Napolean

>A small house in my neiboorhood is 1.25 million dollars. Apartment rent is 1000 for a STUDIO

Move.

Your earnings will always be relative to your expenses.

The easiest way to become richer is to limit expenses and put more into investments.

I cannot believe the lunatics who put up with extreme rents; you're pissing money away every single day of your life for the privilege of living cramped and having a 20 dollar breakfast.

what? that's pretty low actually...

>home security monitoring sign in front of the porch

rookie move on the realtor's part

I grew up here and live in my grandparents house rent free, so its really easy, but it would be impossible for me to move out and afford to stay in this state

>1000 Apartment Rent
>700 for ride in an ambulance
>6000 for Braces (dentist-prices.com/)

Seriously how the hell some hispanics think living on USA is a bless? in my country the ambulance is free, the apartment cost is 1/4 the price and the dental prices are too, how the fuck can you live in USA like this?

Get a fucking roommate you dumb cunt.

Yep! It's a fucking disaster here.

Coupled with Somalian and Syrian refugees.

Coupled with Mexicans and South Americans by the hordes.

Coupled with DUDE WEED BRO LMAO!

God I need to get out of here and quick.

FloFag here. Stay out of Miami, Orlando, and Tampa metros. It's pay to not live in nigslum housing costs. Also O-town COL inflated cuz tourists. Jax outskirts alright but north side is nog slum hellhole. The rest is decently priced tho. Plus low sales tax reasonable property tax and zero income tax

>europoors bragging about their shit shack
lel

What are the most redpilled states to live in?

You do know it only takes like 5 minutes to switch doctors and have all your medical information transferred right? You can't tell me a job is holdng you back if it isn't even paying you enough to be comfortable in the first place.

REEEE NOBODY READS MY POSTS

I live with my grandparents, the problem is that IU will never be able to move out

My house is both bigger and cheaper than this

t. MO

You can't afford $1k rent?

Stfu or move to flyover country.

Capitalism is a motherfucker.

Anywhere in the midwest.

They can afford it at 13 to a room.

hes saying move to someone looking for a roommate dumbass

Yeah dude that's a decent price. But its in Connecticut not Cali. In Cali that place would go for 750k

Miamifag here. I can confirm. I pay 1300 for a studio in a so-so area. To buy a decent house in a non-nigger area is out of my budget (300k+)

Move into a nowhere town in the mountains or plains. It gets cheaper away from the city.
>t. Cuckoradan

I suppose, I dont know how I would do any of this though

I have about 10k in savings

What about Wellington?

>Why isnt it illegal for the cost of living to be so high?
Free market economics. Someone out there is willing to pay that price and has the means to do so. You can either:

a) move to somewhere with cheaper rent, or where rent and annual increases are regulated according to income averages

b) advance your education and develop your professional skills to hopefully land a job with higher income

c) do something to reduce the property value by somehow attracting petty criminals to the area. Things like committing property vandalism, leaving drug paraphernalia and other garbage all over the place, and other petty crimes cause people to move out, forcing landlords to lower rent.

Regulating the value of goods and services never ends well. Neither will one of these options.

Move the fuck out of the city.

You can get an okay apartment that's a 10-15 minute drive from town where I'm from in KY. Cost of living is lower, but so are wages. Less tax too, so unless you're retarded you can make it work.

It's not free, it's government land, they'll evict you. There's a show about evicting homeless people from state parks, forgot what it's called.

I'm in Johnstown and they're turning this place into a commuter town for Denver residents, it's pissing me off.

That HAS to border the MLK youth center! Right?

Look into Douglas County. It's conservative and has cheap areas to live in.
Where?

Where the fuck do you live? I have a 3 bed 2 bath 2 car garage in Texas at 1250 a month. Only downside is its in a city so cramped.

And how is that california state education serving you? Not too well if your writing style and income are any indicators. I don't want to rip into you here, but you have to grow up, and it doesn't sound like your dad is going to help that happen. You should have moved out a long time ago.

I am the user you responded.
Everything you said is true.

But thats the price to pay. Only pussies like you can't handle living in a car. The fact that you are afraid to die, says it all. Pussy ass bitch faggot cock sucking mother fucker living with mommy and papa. Grow some balls kiddo.

Yeah u can look at the cost of the house around Orlando and be able to tell how shit the neighborhood is lol

The worst of society flock to successful spots and attempt to drain from it

classic

>What is overpopulation
>What is supply and demand

pfffft hahahahhaha

How does one just get up and move to Kansas, Nebraska, etc without knowing anybody and living multiple states away?

I'm being dead serious here and am willing to listen to suggestions. I'm like most of Sup Forums and would LOVE to get out of the big city but I'm not sure where to start without a connection and/or solid job offer in those sparsely populated areas.

>paying for water