Pizzagate

Was Pizzagate fake news? Nobody ever posts about it anymore or are the posts just being deleted? Also if true can y'all dump all the info on it pls

Other urls found in this thread:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TegJTIis8O0
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news

Sage

I just find it strange that every media organisation has religiliously tried to purge everything related to Pizzagate from the Internet, that's why I'm asking

It is real, hence the reaction it received. It is still being damage controlled today.

>20 years surfing the internet
> Look at all manners of degeneracy, zoo was big in 2002
>Never once, ever, see real cheese pizza
>It's everywhere in the last 2 months
This shit was real enough to bring deep shit up to the surface. Fucking awful.

because it's fake news

sage

Pizzagate is still raging on the other pol

They learned from Watergate and the Pentagon Papers. We will never know just how many children died.

Go to hell CTR.

I've been thinking we should take pictures of Trump holding kids at campaign rallies and then fake then shop them as if they were fake tweets he deleted with the pedo hash tags he Alefantis used in his instagram.

We then email dumbass editors at Lugenpresse sites like Huffpost to get them to write hystrionic articles about how Trump is a pedophile for using hashtags like #chickenlover and #hotard in reference to children.

This by extension will bring attention back to Alefantis when everyone realizes that Trump wasn't the one that actually said those things.

SAGE THIS SHIT.

PIZZAGATE IS NOT FUCKING TRUE IT'S BEEN DEBUNKED DON'T LET DUMBASSES BRING IT BACK UP.

Do it faggot

Hi John!

Even our media called it fake news.

>y-y-you know that thing that some small newspaper on the other side of the planet is talking about?
>uuh, not really no
>w-w-well GOOD, because it is totally FAKE NEWS. Don't believe it.
>uuh, okay...
>Like, the newspaper might CLAIM to have the truth, but it is totally made up
>I don't really care what rumors are going on in some local news site on an entirely different continent
>b-b-but remember that it is FAKE NEWS!

Can you show us how it was debunked then this is why I'm asking

Baby rape/murder is a distraction from country toppling.

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

Can anyone argue this?

>hey igor what we do for fun today
>I know, let's go to the marsh and make you sit in shit and mud while dressed in your father's suit
>also help me carry the table and grab the laptop

>Nobody ever posts about it anymore

In the full FBI indictment released a few days ago about the Clintons it mentions them investigating something "not in the public knowledge", and has a full page redacted, note this was written long before the PizzaGate revelations, and remember that FBIanon helped fuel those revelations.

Just putting it out there

Astroturfed attempt at fake news hysteria. Poorly executed, had lots of potential but lots of risk as well because of real stuff like lolita express etc.

>Never once, ever, see real cheese pizza
really? it was posted all the time on Sup Forums just a few years a go.

The debunking was literally "they haven't been charged."

It's either real, or a collection of the highest number of coincidences in history.

I believe.

And it makes my rage at (((them))) and the world they seek to create all the hotter.

it was CTR shills trying to sabotage Sup Forums with bait for the tinfoil retards to make rightwingers look fucking looney. it failed

This is a CTR post where they ask about it and then act like we all just want people to shut up about it.

Ya, EVERYONE wants to shut up about something bad Clinton did

Do you suppose the BBC would've been screeching "FAKE NEWS" if the term was around back when the allegations regarding Jimmy Savile started?

There's a reason why /r/pizzagate was closed down you retards. Not fake

Kek. There isn't even any evidence to debunk. Sup Forums got baited by normies. End of story.

There has not been to date any proof of any of the ridiculous allegations made, in any of the Sup Forums threads (including this one) nor on reddit or voat (aka reddit).

It may be the only example of fake news that both sides can agree on.

that is fucking genius

you type like a redditor.
I'm bumping the thread specifically because of you.

just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=TegJTIis8O0

There are regular Eyes Wide Open threads. Not sure why there isn't an active one right now.

Also, the "fake news" meme was propagated specifically to head off Pizzagate. Ironically, the MSM's crusade to bury it only gives it more legitimacy.

>because it's fake news

in real news how many children went missing so far in 2016? something like 750K?

yes. several other high level pedophilia rings were uncovered (with actual proof) after pizzagate but they got little to no attention because by that point the media had already done it's job in desensitizing the public to things so heinous. fake news isn't really the right term, maybe, idk, FALSE FUCKING FLAG.

Its most likely real. Go here

Apparently NPR was on the streets in Turkey asking about the assassination and Pizzagate was all the Turks would ask about.

"Fake news" came out before pizzagate.

*before the term "pizzagate"
The investigations were already underway by then.

Pizzagate was an investigation weeks before it acquired the name. Both cropped up a few weeks before election day.

To my knowledge it hasn't been "debunked" so to speak, as I have yet to find anything disproving the actual evidence that it provides. This quote from the voat.co collection of evidence sums it up pretty well.

"Prima facie, the media have no basis for labeling an ongoing investigation, which is entirely rooted in real evidence, as "fake news." In fact, Pizzagate is not an allegation of a specific, individual crime (e.g. the abuse of a specific child on a specific day and time). Rather, it is an investigation into the possibility of certain individuals being involved in certain kinds of criminal activity. Therefore, labeling Pizzagate "false/hoax/fake" is patently absurd and dishonest, especially considering the media's refusal to address the evidence directly."

I'm looking into a lot of it right now. If you want a copious amount of info to sift through try looking at:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611 (where the info from the banned /r/pizzagate went)

mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA (Huge collection of relevant evidence)

I find it ridiculous to deny that something big and sinister is happening based on all of this.

Apparently it got major press there. Makes recent events even weirder.

@megamikews on twitter has uncovered how they are selling / trading the Pedo pics on their safe haven Twitter.

There's a group they post under the hashtag PizzaGate

This

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Here is a video of the head of the FBI saying that Pizza gate is real

interior crocodile alligator

i wish i hadn't read that.

Pizzagate was CTR's final plan to prevent Sup Forums from using meme magic when it was needed the most. They knew the conspiritards would overwhelm discussion here and distract the autists from making powerful anti-Hillary memes like "ICE are arresting illegals at the polls". And it succeeded, all Sup Forums OC ceased when pizzagate started.

Thankfully Clinton failed anyway.

pizza is just a starter

Shit is very real

It is very strange that the media is calling "fake news", isn't it? The term "fake news" was originally supposed to refer to completely false, crazy articles on fringe websites about the candidates, things like "Clinton is having an affair with Huma" or "Trump meets with Nazis in Argentina". It wasn't supposed to refer to what pizzagate is, which was just a group of people investigating something online. They convoluted their own terminology.

The one thing that bugs me is why they would do it in a place with so many employees and People coming in and out

Of course it's real. The MSM jumped on it way too fast and too hard for it to be anything else. Andrew Breitbart was threatening to expose this shit right before he "died".

good make this about race
if we can get blacks and Hispanics on our side we could be unstoppable
WE HAVE TO OUT JEW THE JEW

Comet Ping Pong has nothing to do with it other than hosting the App they purchase or Rent kids from (Im sure they moved it off their encrypted part of their server)

They didn't actually harbor kids there or openly throw parties. They may have thrown private parties late at night though.

This isn't occuring in a single "place." Virginia has 7x the national average of child abductions, and pedophile rings often number in the tens of thousands.

There's a reason the whole fucking block around Comet Ping Pong looks suspicious.

>the boylove symbol on Podesta's shirt
Ben Garrison just gets better and better at his profession.

Totally real. Unfortunately it will never be investigated unless people develop some courage :-/

old photos of him being creepy with Ivanka would be perfect

How do you know it's a sex ring and not a drug trafficking organization or something?

He needs to keep it up. Political cartoons lend an air of legitimacy to a news story by virtue of the amount of work required alone.

This goes much deeper than mere code words.

>tfw you will never plow lil nips with your buddy denny again

not really, it's losing popularity

Nah it's real, they're hoping we'll eventually forget about it

I didn't say the media blitz wasn't working. The Comet Ping Pong "shooting" was a brilliant move of misdirection.

No, there is no fake news except for the MSM
Pizzagate is very real and unfortunately another silenced story
No new leaks, thus no new information, so nothing can actually come about until victims come forward.
But with the nature of this, most victims are either brainwashed or dead, and the CIA and FBI are covering up for the political elite.
Pizzagate is only the beginning though, mark my words.

check'd

quads of quality

I think they started by deleted together with the safety threads a few days ago.

You can continue following it on voat dot co/v/pizzagate or on 8ch.

>shills finally googled what "sage" means

The media and government's reaction to the pizzagate shit solidifies it completely in my mind.

its literally nothing

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the

backyard to Moloch . . .

>the shit will hit the fan eventually...the big truth bomb will eventually come from hollywood.

Bc the code words used are widely known by law enforcement to be references to kid fucking. The Comet Ping Pong (ping pong is another code for pedo shit) is named "I love kids" translated in French; he was also paid close to a million dollars in hush/blackmail money by his ex boyfriend when they broke up, and he has the quintessntial monument to Pedo love as his Insta profile picture, and he has dozens of crazy, creepy pics involving kids; and his other store next door "Buck's Fishing and Camping" is also known code for kid fucking (Buck); and Brietbart tweeted about Podesta being involved in covering up pedo sex rings; and Podesta's BFF was Dennis Hastert, who was convicted of pedo shit; and he and his brother look strikingly identical to sketches of the suspects in the Maddie Mcann kidnapping; and they were in Portugal (where she went missing) when she went missing, which happens to be the literal day before the Wikileaks emails of Podesta begin and are friends with the Freud guy who lived in Portugal who was caught being a pedo and he invited the McCanns to his place after their child went missing; and Pedosta is friends with the owner of Comet Ping Pong as revealed in the Wikileaks; and Clinton is unquestionably tied to pedo sex slaver Epstein taking trips on his plane (the Lolita express) to pedo island; and Clinton herself was involved in covering up a Haitian kid trafficking ring; and the Clinton foundation is tied to ARK, a known clandestine pedo NGO, owned by Travistock, which is owned by George Soros; and this pedo shit happens all over fucking world all the fucking time; and I'm probably leaving out more than 75% of the other evidence.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

It's a cover up by shillary. The dumb cunt has a lot of friends in mass media.

>I didn't read anything about him raping kids on his Wikipedia page.

DAE love photoshopping pizza over child beauty pageant photos? It's art! You wouldn't get it. Too esoteric for Trumpamzee fascists and alt-right racists.

>3 nonsense posts
>the shill tactics have finally reverted to pure anarchy of disinformation

Don't forget the good ol' teddy bear + box of tissues combo.

>select all images with pizza

Yeah same it's so fucking sadistic

kek is dying from too much fake... el feke has devined it.pizzagate was funny till the guns came out.
viva el feke

different stuffed animals for different subject.

Pizzagate was never funny.

fpbp ya got this one m8

The US is seeing with Pizzagate the kind of reaction the UK has had for decades to pedophilia among its elites.

It's very real - thus why it's being so violently suppressed.

I kinda believe it's real or close to that but proving it will be impossible. I think it's one of those cases were they prefer to burn the world before getting found out.

I think it's more about them trying to cope with how little influence they had on this election without admitting how out of touch and biased they were.

Trololololol

trumpfags are so stupid

someone oughht to make an Eyes Wide Open Thread

Shiiiiiiiit. I never even considered that. Each child is conditioned to respond to their own teddy bear.

>generation of political leaders are raised as little tranny fags
>go on to destroy the world with massive world wars

no-nothing wrong with it guyse, it's progressive and lib-liberating
is hypnotism spiritual masochism

It's not strange. David Brock is a media mogul (and head of CTR), who's just trying to protect his boyfriend.

Pizzagate was fake news to take away focus from the real pedophile scandal in Washington. Now they can point at Pizzagate and laugh about the fake news. No one will ever believe the real scandal.

does the media come here to see what's going on? Seems like a lot of shit that starts here ends up in the news