Help me out /pol

youtu.be/W7qFFS7LYd8
Is the Jew talking to Stefan really a Jew or is he a pollack I can't tell if this videos faked or not

Bumpin

Get in here autists

Bumpin again

not an argument

The thread will be about the girl.

IM HERE IM HERE IM HE23WERIJODKSCLXZ

Sauce plz op

This has to be shooped
this violin shape is just too good

And yeah that interview sounds a little bit too good for le argument man. Jews are usually more prepared to that specific question.

SIERRA SKYE

My girlfriend has a similar frame but smaller tits. How do I cultivate her ass to look like that? She's already about halfway there. That looks to be a combo of muscle and fat.

Can this thread be about that type of ass?

Question: is pic in the OP white?

Why isn't there a science based upon this? Like a branch in biology or medicine dedicated to human aesthetics?

Squats.
The heavier she squats, the bigger her ass will get. The more repetition, the more firm.
Don't fall for the fat meme.
However, don't expect an ass the size of a fridge if it's pure muscles.

There is - you just have to be interested enough in researching such a scandalous topic on your own

>smaller tits
>smaller ass
>halfway there

Her farts are too muffled

I'd prefer it to stay a little jiggly. So she needs to be squatting with weights then? Can just a shit load of reps using her body weight give any results? Maybe that's how she got halfway there to begin with? She does do a lot of squats.

You won't get a firm ass, unless she's flexing. If it's huge and full of muscle, it will still be jiggly.
To make it simple:
Weight = Brute force = size
Repetitions = Endurance = firmness when flexing
She needs weight to obtain a bigger form.
Also, keep in mind some women have a smaller frame with smaller hips, so it might be impossible for her to reach this.

Thank you based leaf.

You can also apply that rule to your workout.

i really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isnt big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

its the exact opposite of that you leaf
strength training increases muscle density and *strength*, hypertrophy (high rep range) does just that, increases the size of your muscles, and endurance
both assuming you're eating a caloric surplus
pic unrelated