Hey Trump dick suckers, I'm a mexican living here in the US (legally) and I'm here to stay. Good luck getting rid of me

Hey Trump dick suckers, I'm a mexican living here in the US (legally) and I'm here to stay. Good luck getting rid of me.

Post all the shitty hitler pepe's you want. Talk about how you'll get off your fat ass some day and force me to leave (you won't).

I'll be here 8 years from now and there's literally nothing you can do about it, bitch.

Trump has no problem with people who are here LEGALLY. This position has been crystal clear from the very beginning.

/thread

also sage

That may be Trump's position, but that certainly isn't Sup Forums's position.

Well you're legal so there's no point in deporting you.
Fucking retard.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>I'll be here 8 years from now
Good. Short, dark objects are great for shooting practice.

Pedro you're just another American citizen. Move along snowflake.

Saged

You have to go back

Pls no

Chicanos are shit. Liberals are shit. Liberal chicanos give me conniptions.

Lmao Mexicans are too stupid to comprehend

Illegal

Legal

Which one are you, Paco?

Doesn't matter, you'll make yourself seem like an idiot either way.

>act like an idiotic spic you puts being a filthy mexican over being American
>surprised that any American would want your greasy ass the fuck out of their country

South Texan Spic reporting, keep flying the mexican flag dipshit you're securing more and more nationalistic pride for America with every traitorous post.

(you)

>mexican living here in the US
ree
>legally
okay.png
>there's literally nothing you can do about it
I'm rich and white and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Better hide your cousins, Paco.

Perfect you'll get to see Pence elected alongside us.

We actually welcome you if you followed the laws and came in legally, even if they were loopholes. It's the hoppers that don't try to assimilate and wave the flag of the shithole they fled from as if they are so proud they didn't risk their life to hop the border...

To you I say welcome, Trump supporters aren't the villains media makes them out to be. They are the people volunteering at shelters and taking the homeless blankets as we speak, not donating 5 dollar to some corporate charity that pockets most of the money. Many of us drive with extra blankets and some extra food this time of year for that very reason.

Bless, brother. Welcome home.

Oh, don't worry Beuno, it's not you we're after, not at all. You're a legal citizen and we're happy to have you around. See, it's your friends and relatives that came here illegally that need to go, and we're going to remove them whether you like it or not. Now, you can stay here and continue to enjoy our freedoms, or you can try and join them to give these no double heart-broken people moral support.

Your call.

>I'm a mexican
>here in the US (legally) and I'm here to stay.

Pick one.

>chicanos
dear god in heaven why?
why?

Oh so now that I'm here legally you don't have a problem?

So you'd have no problem with all my cousins, aunts and uncles moving here too, as long as they do it legally?

Sounds like you whiteboys are acting bitch made and changing how you feel since you know you can't do shit.

>HURR DURR WE WUZ ALWAYS OK WIT DEM LEGAL MEXICANZ

FOH with your faggot shit, where's all your proud white warriors that wanna have me strung from a tree? I thought Sup Forums was full of proud white (micropenis) men.

First thing you need to do is get yourself sterilized. You are too stupid to breed. Do it for the good of humanity.

Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit leaf.

CHI

Sage

*yawn*

What else you got, nerd?

We need some of you to stay and scrub toilets.

Make me, bitch.

Good luck keeping your job and avoiding homelessness.

Who said anything about being liberal? Learn to read, pendejo.

>as long as they do it legally?

How fucking new are you? This has been Trump's position the entire campaign.

If it looks like bait and smells like bait, it's bait.

Beaners have shit tier bait.

>keep flying the mexican flag

Lmao I've literally never done this. Retard.

I love living in America. It's America that hates me for being Mexican.

>So you'd have no problem with all my cousins, aunts and uncles moving here too, as long as they do it legally?

Yes; that's how the immigraion system works, you dumb fuck. If you follow the rule of law, there is no problem.

>Trump's position

Yeah no shit he isn't going to call for the extermination of an entire race. That's what Sup Forums wants. But they ain't gonna get it. You mad, faggots?

I thought you'd be smarter, but apparently I overestimated a greasy beaner. I'm fine with legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants.

Saged

Mexican is a Nationality, not a race. If you're a legal immigrant you aren't Mexican, you're American. If you love America you should be pissed that illegals are cheating the system when you played by the rules.

Quit with the victim complex and MAGA or fuck off and let the rest of us do it.

If you're legal then you shouldn't feel t r i g g e r e d and about what Trump said and identify with the wetbacks, you moron

That's actually pretty funny. I'm training to be a border patrol agent though.

Thank you Germany.

>Legal
>No one cares then

Oops, sorry, that was for OP

Everybody hates you for being mexican , you're the most disgusting spics out there and that's saying something

>I'm training to be a border patrol agent though.

Right on, bro. All Americans (like yourself) need to Make America Great Again.

Based

No, it's America that hates the illegals that flood over the border expecting, and the Mexicans that are here legally but are apathetic to it. If you want to come here do it legally, act like you want to be here. Have a bit of pride fine, but don't forget you're an American.

Good, hope you get a couple of confirmed kills.

>If you're a legal immigrant you aren't Mexican, you're American.

Not according to the alt-right keyboard warriors here on Sup Forums.

>If you love America you should be pissed that illegals are cheating the system when you played by the rules.

You're right, illegals are a strain on the system. I don't care if they get sent back. But I know people here hate mexicans. Sup Forums wants me to cease existing or go back, and I ain't doing either.

Spics can't tell the difference user.
They're good for cleaning up my lawn and working construction. That's it.

Then why did you mention Trump and made it quite clear you were talkig about him. if his position doesn't fit with what you're talking about, why mention him at all? Stupid beaner.

okay 20 minutes of internet time is up, back to the field river nigger

Why are there people from Mexico on this board then, esse?

>Sup Forums wants me to cease existing or go back, and I ain't doing either
Lel, countless other groups thought that too right up until they got purged.

Another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

Cause it isn't a stormfaggot safespace, leaf.

Just shoot up a mall or something and you'll become 100% white

>legally

Literally no problem m8

How about you do what you want instead of worrying about what a neo nazi korean dog training forum thinks?

No one fucking cares.

Anchor babies are going back too.

>Reported
>Saged

haha you admitted america is better

If your filthy body is there legally, President Trump is OK with it

Get back to mowing lawns please

>Hahaha, I bet you white males are all so SHOOK by my compliance with your society's legal demands!

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

Ohh you...

You're adorable.

but im a part of Sup Forums and i dont want that. are you from Sup Forums? treating a board as a hive mind is what they like to do.

Well no shit it is. Mexico's a dump. Our parents came here for a reason.

>Sup Forums wants me to cease existing or go back, and I ain't doing either.

>comes here looking for a fight
>ends up getting supported by Sup Forums for being a legal citizen

Perhaps this will open your eyes to what Americans actually believe, and how hollow and empty the left-wing criticism of Trump really is. They shout "RACIST" because they cannot offer an intelligent counter-argument to reasonable border policy.

The left has turned Trump into a big scary boogie-man, and instead of discussing Trump's actual positions, they protest against the caricature of him WHICH THEY THEMSELVES CREATED.

Where you live

Why are Hispanics so cucked. You never see Irish or Italians calling each other traitors for having pride in the land of their ancestors.

Do you really want to fit in with rednecks so bad?

Well buddy since you came in legally I do not see why any Americans would be that mad.

What's with the chip on your shoulder, faggot?
You're here legally, don't break the law and we're cool.
Lurk moar, you'll be posting Hitler Pepes in no time.

¿puto, quieres una chela y tacos?

I don't know where do YOU live guy?

>legally
nice and cool

Mexican Trump supporter here. I will be here in 8 years cancelling you out.

Sage

the fuck is wrong with this mayate.

i'm mexican by descent too, born and raised here, supported Trump since the beginning, don't really care if people think i'm a dirty spic beaner or not. white people are usually weird tho, but i don't get my cansones in a bunch over it. i live my life and let them live theirs.

then again, i'm a viejo, so maybe i have a little perspective compared to a young, angry puto such as OP.

Legal? You're fine.

That is ALL anyone ever asked.

Its your criminal compadres who break the law coming in, and break it every day while they are here ILLEGALLY.

They are the ones that need to go back.

Haven't you been paying attention? Did you not listen to Trump FOR YOURSELF? Or did you just listen to what the nice screaming liberals told you to think?

kys attention whore faggot.

Congrats, you are the kind of immigrant wanted. someone who joins a country legally.

Why are you being so racist thinking people will be kicking you out?

Kek, this half nig in my state shot up a school and the media tried to claim he was white. He was obviously a nigger and looked like one too.

Dude you sound cringy and this is coming from a Hispanic.

if you're getting upset of people joking about deporting you then you need to take some time off from the internet

hahahahahaha its going to be so fun throwing u into the back of the truck

If you weren't such a dumb fucking spic, then you'd know that Trump has literally no problem with legal immigrants.

I never wanted legals to leave and no one else did or said they should either, outside of online posting gloryholes. Youre mad at your own shadow. Cursing at the wind. Fuck off.

FPBP

Shut the fuck up OP. You make all of us here legally look like idiots.

Based
Witnessed

I'm sorry friend, but this thread does not belong on this board. Just because you say the name "Trump" does not mean that your blog post is political. Please refrain from posting this garbage here next time and use the appropriate board. Sup Forums might be more your style.

It was never about those who were here legally.

I have a Puerto Rican co worker who came here legally and he hates the illegals. He thinks its bullshit that he worked so hard to become a citizen while the illegals just waltz across the border and give Latinos a bad name.

If your here legally, then good on you. I salute your efforts in being an American citizen.

California isn't America, spic.

>dubs
>AwayMA4O
>AwayyMAO?

What is this of meanings guys?

check'ed

Kek has spoken

/thread

Probably not you... but your mamas goin back, lil beaner.

>I have a Puerto Rican co worker who came here legally

Puerto Ricans are citizens you dense idiot

t. Puerto Rican

POLE POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a troll thread, right?

Tbh, the only time we have any sort of "problem" with legal immigrants is when people like you make these retarded threads. Nobody cares about your fucking insecurities, you racist paranoiac, and we all have better things to be worried about than whose toilet you're shitting on in eight years. If you came here legally, you're not a criminal, and you're not a government welfare parasite, you're okay in our books. Now get off your ass and MAGA, you burrito-fellating bastard, and stop wasting your time posting these worthless threads, or just go back to where you came from already.

>tfw illegal that still likes Trump
I've been here for 17 years - still not allowed to become a citizen, but still looking foward to the day it happens.
The immigration system is a clusterfuck, it needs to be reworked. There are some good hard-workers out there that get bad rep.

>Hey Trump dick suckers, I'm a mexican living here in the US (legally) and I'm here to stay.

Okay.

Yes it is, idiot. Get over your insecurity and kindly fuck off