Please advise

>tfw 22 year old kissless virgin
>tfw the idea of being intimate with an actual girl is so intimidating I can't even bring myself to hire a prostitute
>instead I'm thinking about losing my virginity to tranny prostitute since trannies aren't as scary to me
>maybe if i fuck a tranny prostitute it was help get rid of my anxiety and build up my confidence to the point I could get an actual girl prostitute
>and then after I have sex with an actual girl prostitute then I'll be confident enough to try and convince a regular girl to have sex with me because she likes me and not because I paid her

i think there's something wrong with my brain because this makes complete sense to me

Should I do this

>the idea of being intimate with an actual girl is so intimidating I can't even bring myself to hire a prostitute
what the fuck, you can't be serious

The Jews doomed millennial males

It's the same for me. Why wouldn't it be?

JUST

I think you're mentally retarded my friend. Time to stop wasting air and just end it.

Yeah I meant to post this on r9k but now it won't let me delete it

>>tfw the idea of being intimate with an actual girl is so intimidating I can't even bring myself to hire a prostitute
I recommend watching romantic comedies. It sounds like weird advice, but seeing romantic relationships in a rather mundane or candid manner will make you more comfortable to be in one.

Also, in general, you need to see a psychiatrist, my friend, you have issues. They are equipped to help you with social anxiety.

Interesting that out of 1.2 million rapefugees imported by zog to replace the "oops sorry we destroyed you haha" generation like OP, only 32,000 have jobs 2 uears later.

Find a prostitute that does GFE, has decent reviews and make sure that communication is good. Mention that you're sexually inexperienced, you can tell them you're a virgin but you might end up with someone that just tries to make you cum asap instead of focusing on your enjoyment.
Go to 2-3 different girls over the course of a week and that should cure you. And ask them to take the lead. Be prepared to pay at least $200 an hour.

Going with a tranny first will wreck you.

I was the same too. Prostitutes should be an NHS service for some people. Fixed me completely.

Sure he can. Our culture promotes pedestalizing the vaginal jew. The ultimate redpill about women is more or less identical to misogyny, and our culture suppresses it.

Ways for a boy to learn the truth about females
>having a father, who is a real man
>quick learning via social interaction(for normies)
>painful learning via experience(for autists that have to learn the hard way)

This has to be a result of very little social interaction. Either that or you have underlying anxiety issues. Try getting drunk then hiring a prostitute.

this is the tranny I think I'm going to go with it was supposed to be the op picture but I fucked it up just like everything else

I think having a naked girl in front of me would fix me. In addition to being horny I'd see her imperfections and be more secure in revealing my own.

At present that isn't the case.

Another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

>Fucking a girl is too intimidating
>Fucking a tranny is less intimidating
>This will somehow cure your anxiety with women

You fuckin wot mate?

This. I was alright with girls 5 years ago, but never good. I found once I stopped giving a fuck and started making them a second priority I had much better results. I found at first I had to fake being a jerk/alpha but now the behaviour has become normal. Do much better with women now.

I wanted change, I used to fantasize about transcending out of my pitiful situation, With each passing day that hope faded a little and now, years later I remain but a hollow husk on the periphery of madness going from bouts mind racking anxiety and stress (That last weeks) to mindless rage at all those who wronged me in the past. I close my eyes and I see their faces like it was yesterday. I remember all those who treated me like shit just because I couldn't fight back. I remember the isolation from hiding away to prevent being attacked, being too afraid to go to school. being kicked, tripped, having garbage poured over me. I remember my first babysitter who bashed me over the head and locked me in a closet and told me that if I made a noise she would kill me. I remember my father beating me, rolling on the road after he threw me out of a moving vehicle, my broken finger and concussion.

I was just a kid but I never got a chance to live. I died in that closet, I used to fear being killed as a child or being an orphan if my mother died (She did drugs and had a few close calls) My dad would beat her in-front of me. I remember at 8 lying in my bed at night terrified that she might not come home again, that I'd never see her again. The intrusive thoughts began at that time and got worse, I'm not afraid of the dark anymore, It cloaks me, protects me from harm. when i was a kid Little did I know that I was really just afraid of what I would become. the darkness was my friend all along. the void offers me the thing I crave most of all, A sweet release, Nothingness. Torn apart as I rot everything forgotten not having to live with this madness.

Thankfully I never spread my seed. Never even had a girlfriend. What a world, Hell and man is his own demon. If god exists I wouldn't want to meet that sick fuck, rather an hero.

Sure no problem with that.

>>tfw the idea of being intimate with an actual girl is so intimidating I can't even bring myself to hire a prostitute

sucks for you, just be a queer then

BTW tranny prostitutes will fart in your face and drop a poz load in your bleeding asshole

>thinking about losing my virginity to tranny prostitute since trannies aren't as scary to me
Dude nobody cares that you want to fuck a guy, just do what you want to do, have some pride and don't lie to yourself.

this is copy pasta

I can just tell you're gonna be like that guy that paid for a tranny but then was talked into getting fucked up the butt but was then too wimpy to say stop when he didnt like it.

Just don't. Wait for robopuss if you insist on being an idiot.

Man you're utterly fucked. Just drug yourself with some shit and try and fuck a prostitute.

Jesus, how are you even thinking about fucking a trannie. Fucking gross.

I used to be the same way until I made friends with a girl. I used to be scared just to speak to women in a platonic way but now I'm not scared of them at all.

I don't think I need a therapist and I don't think I could afford one anyways. Try making female friends. It helped a great deal for me. Still a handholdless virgin though.