Hay Sup Forums how do you think Obama did as a president

Hay Sup Forums how do you think Obama did as a president

Jimmy Carter level.

Nigger/10

This tbqh. I felt safer with Bush. PC crap and LGBT shit has gone way too far. Foreign countries think we are a joke. Race relations are fucking awful. Student debt bubble is about to burst and he did nothing about it.

This man has hurt this country more than he realizes

If I were a Saudi puppet intent on undermining the U.S. system so as to destroy itself, then I would say he did a pretty good job. You get a gold sticker Obama!

eh/10

extemely innoffensive, except for commiecare

Fantastic. I'm sad that Obama is leaving and Trump is coming in. I saw a People's magazine with Obama on the front cover in the supermarket the other day, and I almost broke down into tears.

this

very well, we got some land out of it

he failed at the only thing he was supposed to do, and everyone gave him credit for. not be bush.

We would have forgotten his name by now if he wasn't black

Foreign Policy: B
a pushover, but no big fuckups like Dubya

Economic Policy: C
no gimmcky Dubya shit, but got Obummercare

Social Policy: C
deliberately emboldened racial justice warriors, no goofy religious shit though

overall C

>funds islamic terror groups
>gave billions to Iran which they used to build a pipeline which was forbidden under the terms for which the money was given, furthering Russia's economic interests and igniting a petty grudge war between the WH and kremlin
>didn't legalize pot, close gitmo or so any of the things he was elected for
>drove up the price of guns
>gave credence to the liberal wetdream of $15/hr min wage and now other assholes are taking it seriously
>droned kids while polishing his peace prize
>fostered BLM from a nigger riot into a national terrorist front
>gives literally billions of your taxes to shaniqueesha so she can keep shitting tyrells out of her rancid animal pussy

not that great tbqh famalam

Listen Ivan. Just because I invite you over to my home, does not mean you are always invited to my home. If you eat the steaks of my cow, you do not own my cow. It is wise to be humble.

I bet you're an American who's visiting Canada just to utilize their shitposting status

Let's discuss how this man chose money, over chasing a couple more Championships in STL. He could have taken a 5 year deal, at a higher value.

Wish he could get another term.

I meen, trump v shillary.....? C'mon!! Are you kidding me?

St Louis stinks

The middle East is in ruins
The economy is on a fake bubble
1% GDP growth feels good
America is less respected
Weaponized his executive branches
Ubummacare

That said,
Spoke pretty well
Looked intelligent
Sounded smart for other leaders
Strained through a servere financial crisis

Overall: D+

Jimmy Carter level

He wogged up the white house something fierce, it's gonna take Trump years to get rid of that nigger smell

inb4 that leaf who spams all those baitworthy graphs

Foreign policy: F Destroyed Libya and Syria while thinking he could use Twitter to establish democracy in both countries.

Economic policy: B+ No bubbles except for housing in shitty liberal cities so that's even better

Domestic policy A+ His support of SJWs landed Trump in the WH via the Law of Unintended Consequences

Who's got a scary story? Anyone? No matter
I have one for you that'll make your bones clatter
Once upon a time a nigger ran for president
He won by 7.2, then 3.9 percent
The scariest part of that one is that it's real
And we've had to put up with eight years of this ordeal
But enough of that, let's carry on this tradition
Of mine in celebration of the Final Solution
There are plenty of dead niggers to go around

Low energy. Increased use of Executive privileges because he did not know how to negotiate. Continued the shitstorm in the middle east.

Nothing of lasting value.

4/10 we didn't ALL die

>which the money was given, furthering Russia's economic interests and igniting a petty grudge war between the WH and kremlin
>>didn't legalize pot, close gitmo or so any of the things he was elected for
>>drove up the price of guns
>>gave credence to the liberal wetdream of $15/hr min wage and now other assholes are taking it seriously
>>droned kids while polishing his peace prize
>>fostered BLM from a nigger riot into a national terrorist front
>>gives literally billions of your taxes to shaniqueesha so she can keep shitting tyrells out of her rancid animal pussy

really spoke pretty well.... only ifififiifififififififififfifi okie dokie... his teleprompter wasn't broken.

first nigger president

Half nigger

>gave money to terrorists
>sold weapons to saudi arabia
>destroyed at least 2 countries
idk you tell me.

Bad most of his "legacy" programs will probably be cancelled after Trump is in office. So he'll go down as the first black president who did nothing and made us look like chumps several times to the world.

cheap but keked

dispite all the fakeness of the "his" entire presidency i kind of "hope" he was a real person and almost believe "he" wasn't just a realistic looking computer simulated personality creation of secret high tech reality-level like graphical engines emulating real world personalities. but hey sometimes you can doubt your own doubt.

>I felt safer with Bush

One of the most boring ass president.
also sucked in relationships to other nations.

>Muslims did it
>Blame da white mans.

So predictable.

>Foreign Policy: B
>a pushover, but no big fuckups like Dubya
>war with Syria, Iraq (still), Afghanistan (still), Yemen, Pakistan
>destabilizing much of the middle east
>causing the migrant crisis in europe
>NSA spying on foreign leaders and allies AND getting caught doing it
Obama was a foreign policy shitshow, just as bad as Bush. F-
>Economic Policy: C
>no gimmcky Dubya shit, but got Obummercare
Starting at the bottom, working up with no where else to go but up isn't "economic policy". D-
>Social Policy: C
>deliberately emboldened racial justice warriors, no goofy religious shit though
That deserves a F- again

>he failed at the only thing he was supposed to do, and everyone gave him credit for. not be bush.
they even gave him a nobel fucking peace prize for "not being Bush".

>America is less respected
Surely this will change under President Trump!

>Gave him a NPP for being black and not bush.
>Proceeded to do everything bush would have done anyway.

>they even gave him a nobel fucking peace prize for "not being Bush".
this was the exact moment i lost hope in these sorts of things

I fucking love seeing these on Facebook. Literally baseless claims about politicians with no facts of evidence to back it up. God I love living during the age of memes.

>Barack Hussein Obama
Need I explain more?

Don't forget that welfare and food stamp usage rose more than pretty much any other administration.

He was voted in under the assumption that he would abridge the racial divide in the country. He just made it worse.

If you read his books, though, like The Audacity of Hope, you wouldn't think that.