Look at what you did Sup Forums...

Look at what you did Sup Forums, your bastard spawn pro-Trump subreddit spawned an unprecedented right-wing rise in reddit and the other SANE communities are not happy about it.

YOU destroyed the front page of the internet with your alt-right toxicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/redditstatus/status/811421037183135744
discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well no op

/r/thedonald's traffic has been on a steady decline

>oh no, I have to share my safe space with people who disagree with me about politics

you poor thing

>moderators losing hope
topkek will they commit collective suicide? it's not gonna get better for them.

Nothing of value was lost. Reddit is for mindless entertainment like cute cat pictures, not politics. It's still predominantly a leftist echo chamber shithole.

also: build wall.

Is killing Reddit supposed to be a bad thing?

good, a final nail in the coffin is shutting down ALL Sup Forums related subreddits

REDDIT IS CURRENTLY DOWN FOR "EMERGENCY MAINTENENCE".

I cannot wait to see what kind of faggotry theyve implemented now.

Great job geniuses you got yourselves caught destroying reddit. What the next step of your master plan?

lower your dongers, pls

>says the guy posting on the right's version of an echo chamber

like Sup Forums is a right-wing echo chamber shithole?

twitter.com/redditstatus/status/811421037183135744

>they can't get anything right
kek

But we have the answers.

We lift the veil from your eyes.

that's because we've already won.
When the Emperor needs us again we'll go back and steamroll all you degenerate cucks.

It's funny when retards say this because they forget that on Sup Forums you can't downvote or upvote comments and anyone is free to post here, just don't expect a circle jerk that won't have people who disagree with you.

post an archive of the article faggot

I found a CTR voice channel please come say hello user

discordapp.com/invite/PSBdmdA

Oh no, that sucks.

Good, hope Trump shut that shithole down permanently.

nobody pays people to shitpost on Sup Forums you fucking retard

it's already a fucking ocean of piss who would pay people to piss into it

reddit's just regularly fucking retarded and now their home is on fire

>reddit was a bastion of free speech and proper exchange of ideas
>until people we disagreed with started posting different opinions

The reason reddit is "tearing itself apart" is because it was always the facade of "relatively" free expression.

Their censorship of the trump subreddit of infowars etc and attempt at containment will be the end of reddit.

around 3-4 years ago reddit was cucked by pao and the sjw's that came after her. They came in with an agenda to make reddit libre only for speech that suited the left. This is not the Reddit Aaron would have wanted. They will burn for it.

Nigga we just memed someone into the highest office in the land

>indonesia

it's "has rung"

>reddit

what's next Sup Forums?

Poor baby! It must be so hard to see all those people who disagree with you.

Is this a real possibility? Because if it is, why don't we go for one more raid, and get Leddit staff blamed for it?

Yeah these people must be trolls. Never mind that Trump won with 18-29 year old white males. You know the people who browse reddit.

Sup Forums is back in the news for the first time since the credit card ddos's. They for sure have been here for a while.

>Mexico
>Sane country
Pick one.

i don't understand this.

i highly doubt that reddit is experiencing a higher percentage of trolls than usual but i could be wrong.

isn't it more likely that any and all right leaning opponents are being labels trolls as a means to discredit and encourage (more) censorship?

>echo chamber
Except it's not.

Stop reading those kinja blogs for "news" user. Denton is the biggest literal faggot out there and he hires shit to shitpost him a fortune, only to have a Thiel backed Hogan steal it.
Top Kek.

Did Sup Forums make the world so great again we unintentionally made the shit site of Reddit great for the first time?

>dissent
>lot of posts

Sometimes

Member coontown?

Look at this failure of a post.
Look at it and laugh.

Don't tell anyone, but that moved to voat.

The difference is we wont downvote you or "moderate" you for your participation here.

We are here to convert you, not censor you.

This is why freedom will win.
This is why we will win.

its better than nothing, honestly

if you can see through all the shitposting sometimes there's legitimate discussion here that goes against the grain

Who knows? The moderator hivemind is tough to crack

It's called winning. Everyone not us BTFO

>unprecedented right-wing rise in reddit
wtf i love leddit now

the fire rises...

Sup Forums by definition is not an echo chamber because anyone can post any content and it won't be deleted as long as it obeys the rules.

I shit on these faggots anytime they start getting extra delusional. i've got a lot of free time you'd be surprised how much i'll do for free ((:))))

>pol is an echo chamber

pic related on the main page. It looks like you're supposed to listen to the arguments and decide for yourself

>losing hope in the sites future
Kek.

As satisfying as it is to see Reddit imploding it will only lead to more of them coming here. If they had any spines at all they'd stay there and improve their own faggot site, but they don't and they won't.

It would be funny if all the reddit mods got so verklempt over the_donald that they hived off and started their own board.

do reddit mods do it for free

Are you sure ?
My posts have been deleted for trying to stir up debate.
Maybe your ones that fall in line with the consensus don't.

>anyone can post any content and it won't be deleted as long as it obeys the rules.
Nope. This is false. Mods have their own version of wrongthink. Threads where people talk about age of consent and pedophilia are deleted all the time and posters banned for example. There are SJW mods.

>flag

Kek
The fucking pedophiles every fucking time.

fuck you

Do you enjoy censorship?

What a stupid, naive lie.

So Sup Forums is more of an SJW echochamber than it is a right wing echochamber?

>censorship?
No more then I enjoy pedophiles breathing,user.

how do i gain karma here?

Are "nationalists" always considered trolls, as if it's a bad thing no matter what?

Its not quite a right echochamber, but probably close enough. It wouldn't matter if the mods didn't censor people. It does happen less than other places though.

So you do support it. Good for you. That's where censorship comes from, you hate a certain group of peoples opinions so you want them shut up.

>reddit

By a gold account pass.

Did you get banned for saying this faggot?

some lefty mod cunt just totally shut down our discussions on the oakland fire and how other cities are responding to it because it just so happens those spaces are full of sjw faggots. if anything your speech is more likely to be left alone than ours

>My posts have been deleted for trying to stir up debate.
Be honest now, you were just shitposting. I can tell by your flag.

>so you want them shut up.
If shut up means dead and nothing to do with the shit they say or type online then yes.
Pedophiles should burn,FF.
Isn't it time for another band for you?

Thats only if you call out Israels racist imperialist policies

I don't get banned for saying the holocaust is real here.
We compare evidence and have a fucking discussion.

"Trying to protect this meme, of a nation"
(Trump Train in the background)
Donald "Lincoln" Trump, HillSlayer

waht a time to bea live

Wait until someone tells them r/Donald is still too faggy to even browse let alone be a part of

Gas the kikes?

>It wouldn't matter if the mods didn't censor people.

In what cases do the mods here censor people? The mods here don't ban people for having the wrong opinions or anything, so I fail to see how any of it constitutes censorship

We've awoken the sleeping giant in cucked Reddit. Our energy is spreading faster than their CIA-backed admins can censor it. Sup Forums is Chronus and /r/the_donald is Zeus.

>no one can be an authentic nationalist

kek

re: pedophilia, I've seen dozens of threads about that on Sup Forums, the ones that got deleted must have overstepped some boundary and ended up breaking the rules

>The mods here don't ban people for having the wrong opinions or anything

>authentic conversations

can't have that with a voting system

>Liberals crack down on "hate speech" by censoring nearly every conservative opinion and shutting down entire threads because it's easier than actually reading what was posted
>clearly the racist nazi conservatives fault!
Kill yourself, Reddit. You've already cut off your arms and blinded yourself. DO IT.

AMERICA AWAKE!

There's no downside to any of this praise KEK

so Right wing Cannot be sane but left wing is
Ideological fanatic spotted.

Because some pedos on here don't understand why AoC threads get deleted.
Even if you just wanted to talk about teen girls some pedos will start talking about pre-teens and posting real pizza.
It happens every fucking time those theards are pedo magnets.
They'll have more sof little kids then kindergarten year books.

Sup Forums autist "modcat" was fired for this post.

You fucking faggot. It's true.

leddit is a containment site. now they will migrate, ahem, have migrated here. shame

That was an aberration that resulted in the rogue mod getting fired.

Redditors are scum. Buch of sick fucks have boards of cannibalism, cuckold and more. It's disgusting.

>Look at what you did Sup Forums
To be fair they started it years back when they banned the coontown reddit or whatever the fuck it was called. This is why you don't block the containment areas.

That's very obviously a shop, you fucktard. Also the mod that was actually banning people for dumb reasons got fired. Go to >

So you want people dead for thoughtcrimes, I'm pretty sure that's far worse than censorship, its the next step. I'm not FF, there's more than one person posting about that here.

>The mods here don't ban people for having the wrong opinions or anything
You're new, clearly. Even if people weren't banned for having the wrong opinions (they are), how is deleting threads on specific topics they don't want discussed not censorship? Sometimes those fire safety threads are deleted, sometimes pizzagate threads are deleted, and threads where people have the wrong opinions about pedophilia are often deleted. Sup Forums has the same problem with cunty small dicked mods who can't handle other opinions or their side of an argument losing.