Does travel make you redpilled?

Does travel make you redpilled?
be honest
>t. traveler who has visited Spain, France, Venezuela, Portugal, and wants to visit more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hCE-XTsq3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And what insights have you gained from visiting those countries?

>break up with a girl I'd been saving money for
>decide go take a round-the-world trip with the money with an old m8 of mine
>travel from Ireland to Turkey by bus, fly to India, then take boats and ferries to Hong Kong

>expect some kind of humanist epiphany
>expect to suddenly realize what a wonderful and open and expansive world this truly is

>realize that europeans aren't really any different from Americans, Turks are just Europeans but a little bit greasier, and Indians are lying little weasels

>spend $12,000 just to smoke shitty Albanian cigarettes and look at old roman rocks in Turkey

You find what you take with you, OP.

Um..
>Spain is my motherland, it's where I learned Spanish
>I haven't been to France in 18 years, and in no rush
>Venezuela was ((decent)) in 1999
>Portugal has Fatima and was not shit in 2007

>Does travel make you redpilled?
No

It just makes your life fragmented.

>Indians are lying little weasels
True that.

Yes
It makes it very clear that cultural relativism is fucking stupid

After going to France, Britain and Spain, I learned that Europe is like a 3rd world country compared to the US. I still want to see Germany though, just because it is my ancestral home.

And Straya because Strayans seem pretty woke.

All depends on why you are travelling and what your degenerate interests are.

My experience was that females in different countries were a lot different than back home. I liked banging those girls but I would not want to live there.

I am extremely thankful for visiting NYC, UK, France and Germany pre 9/11.
I never want to go back. It will ruin my memories.

total fucking retard

the answer was always no but you disappointed me enough to make me post well fucking done imbecile

Travelling reinforced my belief that cultures shouldn't mix and ethnonationalism is the best form of society

t. been to USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Cuba, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Iran, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Japan

I've traveled to 22 countries on 6 continents and it made me racist as fuck

Fuck off we're full

Yes

Especially while traveling in Germany and actually getting mugged by Muslims in the area. Before that, I was a meme libshit who didn't know any better.

Nah.

Some people just convinietly look st ways to re affirm their beliefs.

I traveled to Cuba with my commie brother, for me it was a re affirmation of how retarded communism is, for my brother it was the opposite and why capitalism ruins everything according to him it was USA sanctions that ruined Cuba.

I reluctantly went to South Africa with him and his girlfriend, for them it was proof of niggers being capable of developing without the whiteman, for me well you get it...

Travel does not redpill you, maybe if you travel with an open mind you might, but experience rarely helps without education and objectivity.

South Africa is blacks being able to develop without the white man
How can you even think that?

>South Africa

Check this shit out. This is how bad SA has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hCE-XTsq3c

Me too, I've only been to 6 other countries but seeing how primitive some of these other cunts live really got me thinking.

He meant that blacks probably aren't able to develop when they're in power.

You want a more obvious example? Go to Zimbabwe. I heard some story about a German user who went there once and the niggers there being the most savage he's seen compared to any other African hellhole