>germans go full nazi and start civil war
>snowballs into world war
>forced to take a side
>muslims or nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indians were the original aryan so it should be a no brainer.

>no more germans
>no more muzzies
sounds like a win win

Not in this timeline.

Looks like your caste system will be put back into effect with you guys at the bottom

Either you die a poo or you live long enough to become the loo

Why would you even be involved unless you live in their country like a parasite.

gandhi certainly knew who to side with

whom*

Why would the Nazis and Muslims fight each other if they share so many of their beliefs?

Its what we were born for bro

I pick the Nazis
Fuck mudslimes

kek

>2 million indian soldiers died in ww2

>implying anyone likes gandhi
>not superior sc bose

sharts of wisdom

Remember the Free Arabian Legion? Hitler actually admired Islam and wished that Europe had picked it over Christianity. It's going to get very interesting in Europe since the Church is loosing more members than ever and the native Europeans are becoming atheists, while the numbers of muslims are rising quickly.

krauts and mudslimes were allies last time, too. this time we will vaporize them all.

We will hoist muslim babies up on our bayonets.

Actually no, that was an excerpt from a conversation with Speer which is most probably made up by kikes to push the Hitler wasn't a christian narrative.

Nigga he wanted to be an abbot when he was a kid you dumb as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam
>even wikijew is more woke than you
>Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as an inferior race and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal

>Why would you even be involved unless you live in their country
India and Pakistan have issues I believe.

Man up and genocide the pakis.

go back to your hole in the ground you savage

literally why
they have a 70% incest rate give em 50 more years and they'll become cyclopi

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
>In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations, and according to professor Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen from South Danish University, the current rate is 70%, one study estimated infant mortality at 12.7 percent for married double first cousins, 7.9 percent for first cousins, 9.2 percent for first cousins once removed/double second cousins, 6.9 percent for second cousins, and 5.1 percent among non-consanguineous progeny. Among double first cousin progeny, 41.2 percent of pre-reproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively.

Nazis
Nicer uniforms

WRONG

Fuck muslims, long live the 4th Reich.

>tfw the west would almost definitely side with mudslimes

With whom to side *

It's simple really.

I swear to fuck if the Germans start ANOTHER war I'm going to kill every kraut I see.