Are niggers even human?

I used to think this meme was just exaggerated but this shit is in my home town now. It's been flooded with nig nogs and now their cancer has spread outside the ghettos/containment zones

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't they form basic sentences? or even fucking individual words for that matter?
Is there a legitimate reason why american nogs are like this almost universally?

>Are niggers even human?

All the evidence would indicate they are an evolutionary dead-end of human ancestry. A higher primate, sure, but not as developed as the rest of us.

It just seems more like their average iq is close to 60

I'm actually starting to think ebonics really should be classified as a language. If these niggers could just get together and establish some baseline rules for it we'd have something.

>Why can't they form basic sentences?

I suspect that caucasian / asian languages are simply too complex for them. "Ghetto speak" is not an intentional, cultural affectation--- it is a legitimate inability to grasp the subtleties of the English language.

Think about this--- Africans were brought to southern plantations in America and taught English about 300 years ago... and yet, THEY ALL STILL SPEAK WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT. This illustrates a glaringly obvious inability to adapt and learn over time. We all accept it as "black speech", but at its core, they are all still speaking like redneck plantation owners from the 18'th century!

it's funny how edgy white lowlifes do not understand that their perception of black people only comes from ghetto/low income blacks

They don't realize normal blacks are smarter and more successful than them in general

I'm saying this as someone coming from west africa, 3 doctors and 1 pharmacist out of 4 brothers,no affirmative action in our province and even if there was affirmative action, all of us were always at the top of our promotions,above your so called "high i.q" whites and asians

keep masturbating all day long to your so called subhuman kek "superiority" while actual people spend their days improving and enjoying their lives

That chart is for African-Americans. Thanks to the introduction of European genetics, their average IQ has risen to about 80. Pure-blooded Africans are indeed closer to 60.

ahhahahahah

Archaic homo sapiens.

Are they even speaking english?

If only there was a place where they could all speak their own language and live amongst their own kind..

>niggers
>rules
pick one

>normal blacks

Look man, every race has a top percentile. 'Normal' blacks as you call them really aren't. I know some too and you're right, they're normal. But they're like maybe 5% of the population. The bell curve is shifted lower, that's all there is to it.

You might be on to something, here. And this same inability to learn and adapt may play a role in their generational dependence on welfare

They're just retarded.

africans hate niggers too

That's patently untrue, and I'm going to tell you exactly why.

Africa is the largest, most fertile, resource-rich continent on the planet.

If "normal blacks" were smarter and more successful than whites, then Africa would be a prosperous paradise. As we all know, it is not. Normal blacks cannot maintain basic agriculture, much less the more complex machinations required to maintain a modern civilization.

Or indeed, a post-Stone-Age civilization.

yall are some dixk butts

Those are genius tier blacks. The equivalent of 160+ for white people.

Goddamn can someone translate? This actually hurts to try to read

>getting ahead in line for promotions in cucknada
>implying government policy isn't to suck the dicks of anyone with skin tone darker than an 8' x 12' sheet of computer paper
>Implying that it's everyone else but you who has an artificially inflated sense of self-worth

Yup. You come to the civilized world from your shithole countries and get all of these graciously gifted benefits, and you some how think you're superior? You're a charity case, shitskin. You're the pet of the self-flagellating whites who feel pointless guilt about your genetically imposed disabilities. You'll never be anything more.

>normal blacks
Normal blacks score lower on SATs than the poorest whites, so kys you fucking cuck.

sure mate ,always gotta use to bell curve to explain why a shitload of blacks are way smarter than anyone you know

sure do it if it help you sleep at night and helps you forget how much of a loser you are

dont try to use normal blacks to justify your racism, you're still a worthless lowlife spending his days circlejerking about his white skin on an anime site for edgy autists

if you ask why i'm here, i simply got curious,keep circlejerking

anyway i'm done here,i've seen enough lunacy

nigger

>leaf
Oh damn, I should have known

If by "normal" blacks you mean "average", then the normal black if roughly equivalent to a borderline retarded member of any other race

If by "normal" you mean normal by the standard all other races hold, then normal black are a very minute portion of their population and (((coincidentally))) most of the more intelligent blacks are conservative

Holy fuck mate im gonna bet youre not even a nigger youre probably a liberal faggot whose wife's boyfriend is a beefy nigger named Tyrone! I fucking hate leafs please ban us all from posting holy fuck

So does mixing red and blue make purple?

>claims blacks are superior to whites
>immigrates to a white country in order to be successful

If black people are smart and capable, why didn't you and your brothers stay in West Africa to pursue your dreams?

Oh, that's right--- BECAUSE COUNTRIES RUN BY BLACK PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE SHITHOLES.

But hey, good for you, being in that top one-percentile who managed to have a triple-digit IQ so you can assimilate into a white country on the level of an average white person. Keep living the dream that we provided for you.

Episode One

>What's the deal with the rumor you're spreading about her family dying?
>>He attempted to take my life twice around the area of the Colony apartment complex. I would prefer to not end up in jail, however, I am not one to back down from a fight.
I'm not going to escalate the situation any further. You all want to go to jail because you like penises in your anal cavity for sexual pleasure
>Who are you referring to? I mentioned previously that you should be careful or you may start a fight and I am not bothered by the prospect of serving jail time

I can keep going if you need me to

Suure

I'm also fluent in nigger

its people like you that makes the rest of Sup Forums think we are all cucks. do us a favour and spend your time on reddit or tumblr.

I've always heard it's because they want to stand out from white people and have their own style of talking.

I was also told they name their kids weird names because white people names like "John" and "George" sound boring.

underrated

What's up, newfag. No, I'm afraid it's not a "meme" Niggers are actually, factually, scientifically closer to monkeys than modern humans. (pic related)
And it's only going to become more apparent as science progresses. Even now we're examining MAOA genes and how niggers posses a VASTLY higher double-allele count. Blacks are GENETICALLY pre-disposed to violence and ignorance.

They literally don't want to take the time and effort it would require to learn to pronounce the words and learn the grammar

As far as the names go, it's because they sound "white" and the whole "we wuz kangs n sheit"

Care to elaborate on your provided chart?

It has been proven there is genetic difference between white europeans and negroids. Not so much, but considering that just a few numbers of dna difference 1-3% makes the distinction between humans and chimpanzees, it does means a whole lot.

nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

Do you guys mind if I ask where you learned nigger?

I took Chinese in college, so I'm pretty good at deciphering gobbly gook. I'm thinking of enrolling into a Uni and majoring in nigger. Do you have any tips?

A demonstration of the negroid language in its purest form. The lack of necessary coherence, is then compensated by a need to boast of lack of fear and a need to show recklessness.

Why do so few blacks actually make an effort to improve themselves in life? Why do they blame white people when in fact they have more opportunity and support than whites will ever get now?

I know it is hard to accept the truth
You are on stage 2

afrucans are related to bonobo monkeys, white people are related to chimps.

We are difference species.

>tfw when you've met actual africans (east) who taunt and mock the lazyness and stupidity of american niggers

This combined with their lack of intelligence is responsible.

This combined with their need to be different from whites is the reasoning behind Dinduese.

Jesus I just thought I was having a brain aneurism.

>supposedly smart black cannot into statistics
>thinks his personal anecdotes are proof

wow you really are smart!

This is probably the best explanation I have seen yet. Good call on their inability to adapt.

No.

>your personal anecdotes are not valid
>90% of this thread is personal anecdotes about black people

better then 100% anecdotes from non whites in this thread
>you being assbranded
>what is logic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English

inb4 HURR IM JUST A STORMFAG ON AN IMAGEBORAD BUT I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS THAN LINGUISTS WHO STUDY IT FOR A LIVING

Good fucking god, "I suspect" isn't evidence. This board hurts to read.

Do you even read the bullshit you post?

All races have niggers

OP has spent too much time on Sup Forums

fuck off nigger

stop making everyone about you and your disgusting skin color

I was just at Burger King and saw the strangest thing. Two cars full of black people were in the drive thru, but only the first car placed the orders and paid. But a dindu from car a went out to get money from and give the food to car b.

Apparently nigs don't know that 2 cars can place 2 orders? I dunno, I just found it really weird.

self-loathing in the international black past-time. this covers allof their cultures and forms of expression.

That is a spic

What are you trying to say? OP's question was whether niggers are humans and then he proceeds to post some spic presenting a language diarrhea