KICK TURKEY OUT OF NATO

Kick Turkey Out of Nato

>Turkey was let into NATO in 1952 when it was very important to have strategic command near the Russian border
>Only country to invade a fellow member state (Greece)
>Sectarian violence is so common it's a wonder the country even still has a constitution
>Tensions with Russia are at an all-time high which could lead to a war (which NATO would be obligated to support)
>Erdogan is a prissy little bitch who no one likes whereas Assad is even-tempered and actually has the support of the nation

There is literally no benefit left to keeping Turkey in NATO. How can this be a reality? A NATO without Turkey is a NATO without a pest problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-largest-armies-in-the-world.html
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/07/22/russian-elites-are-more-militaristic-expansionist-and-anti-american-than-theyve-been-in-years-this-new-study-shows/
youtu.be/cVZcnGyntuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

you need so badly your leaders can't even say a shit.

Cry more

Kek stop being so prejudice
Turkey has the second largest army in NATO and contributes a lot to it
It only shows weakness if we don't defend our allies and keep our promises

>USA
>needing Turkey
Yeah, we would love to see this every single day.

I literally have no Idea what you are even trying to say.

>das RAYSIS: the response
Turkey only contributes problems. Their dirty money isn't worth the constant headaches caused by their barbarian population. And besides, England and France have superior military power and they are also in NATO, so you're wrong and stupid.

You damn roaches are spreading across the good parts of the world because you´re country is shit. Sadly you bring your cultures savagery and rapepractices with you. Don´t believe me? Ask the japanese.

>lets kick 2nd military power out of nato
seems like a nice idea

1. USA
2. France
3. UK

Gutter. Turkey

You're the epitome of autism and brain damage.
>dass racist response
You completely ignored everything I said and focused on the part the you want to talk about. Do the world a favor and Kys

'Murrica, it's you that is keeping Turkey in NATO and in modern arms as your little insurance policy against Europe getting any funny ideas.

Also: gas pipes. You want to cut off the arabs and the russians? Develop an overnight alternative source of natural gas that's cheaper than piping the fucker out of Iran or Kuwait. Oh, yeah, it's called fracking and magically the shill media are against it in lockstep, despite us actually employing the technique for 60 years without incident.

us* is the missing part,

if you kick us out of the nato, who will protect your little israel in middle east?

you will lose whole middle east control alongside global zionism activities, i highly doubt even USA can kick us out of nato.

Get actual facts that is not from your ass.

worldatlas.com/articles/29-largest-armies-in-the-world.html

Just because burgers, frogs and cupcakes like to die for the sake of jews does not meant shit when you allow the same fuckers you are bombing back into your own country.

I focused on the rest of your response you illiterate retatd: You said Turkey has the second largest army in NATO. Having the largest amount of grunts is totally fucking irrelevant compared to firepower, intelligence, and technology, which the USA, France, and the UK totally rape them in. Who really cares about keeping Turkey as an ally anyway? Attitudes towards nations change and our attitude collectively needs to change against this roach nest.

>i highly doubt even USA can kick us out of nato

Unless you haven´t noticed: The U.S. is currently working its way towards the stoneage settlements you call "country". Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Next in line: Libanon and (You).

Friendly reminder that americucks used their post-war influence to invite turks right into the heart of europe back during the 1950s because they can't live without middle-eastern cocks to suck

You clearly don't understand how alliances work and how turkey helps the US.

>largest amount of grunts = automatic win
You are so fucking stupid it hurts. An army of drooling sectarian stooges is not going to be able to pray away a drone strike.

I wanted to bomb these fuckers when they shot that russian jet down for no reason.

I agree, get them the fuck out of of nato and off of europe

Uhh..Black Sea...control of the Bosphorus Strait...containment of Russia

This and natural gas

>and how turkey helps the US.
Is that an actual joke? What does Turkey contribute? Deterrence against ISIS marching into Europe? Already happened. Stemming the flow of refugees? Too little too late. Preventing a second Cold War with Russia? They're working towards the exact opposite. The USA needs to disavow Turkey ASAP before it gets any worse and we will be forced to choose a side.

this

Only a problem because angelocucks refused to do something about Constantinopel after WW1 because angelos love mudslim dicks

> it's a Sup Forums doesn't understand global politics episode

Oh yeah NATO will totally just kick out a vital member and suddenly care for slavshits out of nowhere because of your skin pigmentation fetish

>Turkey
>vital member
It's not 1983 anymore. Turkey is irrelevant in the grand scheme of geopolitics. Let Russia and Iran deal with them. We are in a War on Terror and Turkey is a liability in that war.

>Muh global politics
Because a subversive, fudamentalist islamic retard sheming against much more important members really is needed to keep a toothless russia down.

This time it won't be east vs west, it will be western enlightment vs. Middle-eastern political religion.

Wanna take a guess on which side your country currently is, cuck?

>toothless Russia
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/07/22/russian-elites-are-more-militaristic-expansionist-and-anti-american-than-theyve-been-in-years-this-new-study-shows/

Any country that has a armed force that can be beaten by a demilitarized Germany plus one of the bigger european countries isn't a threat to the west, no matter what rusophobe media tries to tell you otherwise

Also
>WP
Kek

>The most "elite Russians" since 1993 believe the USA is a threat to national security
>USA has destabilized Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria since 1993, all of which are in Russia's backyard
Gee can you blame them?

WELCOME TO TURKEY! ENJOY YOUR STAY

Turkey is too unstable to be an asset in NATO.

Oh look another redneck that think the US runs nato. Delete pointless thread till it's made by someone with a real nationality please.

There is a clause in nato where we only have to help a fellow member if the DIDN'T start it

>implying we don't
Silly islander forgets himself. Enjoy your porridge and spotted dick.

If thinking you own nato helps you sleep at night then continue sucking down all those lies you get fed cuck, out here in the real world we actually know what's going on, where as you just listen to what your already proven corrupt as fuck government tells you.

Number of nuclear weapons USA has: 6,970

Number of nuclear weapons UK and France have combined: 515

Typical american uneducated redneck, silly boy, you think nuclear weapons = power? You do know there are systems in place to make sure no nuclear device ever makes it to landmass right? Or do you still believe that nukes can't possibly be shot down or disabled inflight because magic?

I'm pretty sure Trump will kick roaches out of NATO and form an alliance with Putin to exterminate this pest.

>you think nuclear weapons = power?
Who do you think runs NATO if not the US? You? France? Greece? Croatia?
>t-t-the Secretary General
USA founded NATO. USA funds the most money into NATO. NATO belongs to us and we will kick Turkey out if we want to, and you won't protest shit, Abdul.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

Clearly you're in dire need of education.
NATO is a democracy you stupid cunt, it's ran by everybody but nobody, there will be a vote on if Turkeys actions require ejecting them from NATO, you silly little pricks with your "USA OMG BESTEST MOST POWAHFUL COUNTRY IN WHIRLED" need to wake the fuck up, you can't even deal with shitskin rioters and cop killers in a decent fashion, how the fuck you going to win any kinda war?

Sure, it's a democracy, but the USA is the most powerful nation in NATO so don't you think many of the member states (like yours) will come around to our side on principle? That's the fun of being Number 1.

But who really owns NATO? Does Croatia's vote mean as much as yours? How about Portugal? Any country not meeting spending goals should receive no say whatsoever. That leaves US, UK, Poland, Estonia, and Greece.

Out of these countries, who has the most power?

>KICK TURKEY OUT OF NATO

Okay

And why are you are telling this to a chinese cartoon image board populated with NEETs?

Shouldn't you be going to the UN or head of NATO or something?

LMAO you're clearly 14 and still think the USA is some kinda power people fear, get a grip you shitcunt, ain't nobody scared of the country that couldn't even beat brown midgets with pitchforks in 'nam

>still think the USA is some kinda power people fear,
Oh lord you really believe people don't fear the USA? The amount of blood we spill every single day with reckless abandon, at home and abroad, should shake you in your little minarets. We are a nation founded on aggressive upheaval and we continue that tradition by aggressively inserting ourselves into every political discussion in the world. We are everywhere and you will respect us, or we will destroy you.

>at home
Can't even stop killing yourselves, clearly you are a 1st world serfisticated country.
>We are everywhere and you will respect us, or we will destroy you.
Good luck with that, Geneva convention bans your use of nuclear weapons and if you couldn't even beat some shitskins crawling through tunnels what hope do you have against anyone with a decently defensible position and well trained army?

k

Dude, what?

>caring about a piece of paper when launching nukes

You must be some kind of stupid.

Just curious: What do you think will happen if the USA doesn't follow the Geneva convention? What do you think happens now when the US routinely circumvents the Geneva convention?

Answer: Not a whole lot. Your doctrines and treaties are ultimately meaningless in the face of real power. Sorry bruv. But at least the war machine will spare your life unless you're a brown subversionist.

>NATO
>collaborating with Putin
>orchestrated by the guy who wants to leave NATO because he loves Putin so much

>north atlantic treaty organization
>not connected to the north atlantic
Why is this allowed?

That's it, motherfucker. BBs comin' outta mothballs, NOW! You're gonna find out why the Nips thank their heathen gods every fuckin' day that they got to avoid having the US storm their goddamn home islands. Albion falls in 2017.

How do you think the USA would feel if we were surrounded by Russian bases user?

>You must be some kind of stupid.
You must be a cnn brainwashed sheep, you breach the convention and the rest of the world goes to war with you, get off your horse, boy, 'Murica ain't shit in the grand scheme of things, just a loud mouth brat trying to play world police.

>keeps bringing up 'nam
>conveniently forgets what we did in Iraq, against an actual modern Army with tanks and air support, on their own home turf
Yeah keep living in the past there limey

Finally someone thinks the same way I do

Because the US is pursuing friendly relations with Russia there is no reason to keep turkey in NATO

>Kick Turkey Out of Nato

After Russia is destroyed user

After Russia is destroyed.

Moscow and Mecca must go.

Fuck Israel and Jews

You muzrats are going to be gassed alongside them though

Literally, Turkey is south and not Athlantic.

>the rest of the world goes to war with you
What world? The world we constantly protect and supply money to? The world that lives and dies by our trade deals? The world which bends over backwards to placate us because they know where the true power lies? The world that makes up the international programs that we helped launch?You are the nation who is irrelevant. You were just another lackey for Germany until Brexit, and now you're following us around like a little lapdog again.

It doesn't

Turkey might very well pull all NATO into a war if they do some more stupid shit

if that happened you and everyone you know would be dead in 6 months from starvation when the suez canal is blocked by pirates and tankers can't get through.

this is why they don't let NEET autists set foreign policy.

>conveniently forgets what we did in Iraq, against an actual modern Army with tanks and air support, on their own home turf
I think you're forgetting the part where it wasn't an army it was just a bunch of ragheads that were poorly trained hence why other countries had people stay behind and train them, air support not even once and what like a handful of tanks? Not that you would know tho seeing as you weren't there and your news networks do nothing but lie to you.

Yes i agree. You bastards keep making us support islamist bastards. I think we should ally Russia instead.

retard op, do you think you are smarter than high-level officers of nato? :DDD

There is no difference between a turkroach extremist, a curdish separatist and an islamic fundamentalist.

Yes we want to keep a very unstable reckless country in an alliance that says a declaration of war by one member is a declaration by all

I'm not going to die because some fuckng Turk decides to attack Russians for killing Muslims

Turkey can go make an alliance with the other jihadi countries

i love you Türkiye please don't do it

Turkey is basically an enemy in that war

Ultimately we won't win the war on terror until we realize it's a war against Islam

>what was the Gulf War?
Good thing I'm former Army intel and read up on my military history.

>suez canal
>implying Egypt won't be the only nation directly effected by your scaremongering scenario
If Egypt has a problem with Turkey, they can deal with Turkey. But Turkey should deal with Turkey first. Then they could be welcomed back into the fold.

>The world we constantly protect
I lol'd, mostly because nobody asks that you faggots ever cross the Atlantic, we'd much rather you jarheads stayed over there.
>The world that lives and dies by our trade deals
"Made in America" - Not even seen it once, there is nothing that you can do that someone else couldn't do better.
>The world which bends over backwards to placate us because they know where the true power lies
You need to stop getting your news from CNN, boy.
>You were just another lackey for Germany until Brexit, and now you're following us around like a little lapdog again.
Seeing as you're convinced that the actions of the politicians clearly reflect the accumulated minds of the people then you kids are nothing more than "gender fluid" trannies that think blacks and queers should be compensated for their differences

>Washington post

Also
I doubt you would actually go die a horrible death in the desert but of course you expect someone to do so you warmongering fagggot.

Actually they kinda do

The same way the USSR ran the Warsaw Pact

Clearly you're in need of education if you think most "democracies" are actually democracies

You vote for a puppet or another

1. Prove it otherwise I'm assuming you're 14 and CNN educated
2. Just incase you can; seeing as you're used to talking orders, take this one - go end your life faggot.

Ofcourse a Canadian wouldn't know about democracy, you're to busy with that Muslim state dictatorship, leaf

>I lol'd, mostly because nobody asks that you faggots ever cross the Atlantic, we'd much rather you jarheads stayed over there.
Funny, because everyone in the inernational community seems to be asking the USA to DO SOMETHING about Aleppo. You sure do love to talk shit until there's actually a threat, then suddenly AMERICA PLS
>"Made in America" - Not even seen it once, there is nothing that you can do that someone else couldn't do better.
Trade deals only apply to domestic manufacturing now? What are they teaching you in British high school?
>You need to stop getting your news from CNN, boy
The UN doesn't even fart without getting our permission. It's actually the likes of CNN which act like these international organizations have actual power. The USA does whatever it wants and you know it, which is why you're so salty rn.
>Seeing as you're convinced that the actions of the politicians clearly reflect the accumulated minds of the people then you kids are nothing more than "gender fluid" trannies that think blacks and queers should be compensated for their differences
It isn't 2012 anymore boy. It's 2016 and there was a sweeping mandate against those so-called disenfranchised groups. Much like your people nutted up and left the EU, we enacted our self-cleaning oven feature. I'm not proud of America's intervention in the Middle East, so I voted against that. The people have spoken.

>muh piece of paper

That they barely even punish poor shitskins for breaking

International agreements are all bullshit and only a fool thinks otherwise

disregard turkroach
prevent wwiii
fuck nato
fuck russia
fuck china
fuck islam
fuck trump
go in woods

Turkey a muzrat country isn't doing fuck all to mecca

wow, you completely failed to grasp my point.

Turkey is the only thing between your sorry burger ass and starvation at the hands of Somali pirates whose families you've been bombing since 1994.

They have the power to tell you what's what. You just suck your thumb and pray they don't sell your ass under the bus.

>if you kick us out of the nato, who will protect your little israel in middle east?

so uh, are you agreeing with us or?

Putin would just adore this. He would snatch Turkey up into his own sphere of influence. Gulf Arabs and Israel would get BTFO or tamed by Mother Russia. You'll hand the entire ME to him and bonus: through Turkey he gets a naval door to Europe. Brilliant!

>Drumpfster geopolitics

NOT EVEN ONCE

Democracy in the modern day is a bullshit puppet show

I guaran fuckng tee that no matter who we got elected the same shit would be happening

We have been ruled by puppets for 60 years

All of us

I almost guarantee trump turns out no better than controlled opposition as well

Democrashit doesn't work

Buddy, I don't understand your point at all. We are rapidly advancing good transportation every day. Eventually we won't need a canal to deliver our goods. But I am laughing at the idea that you think a bunch of niggers on a flotilla could do anything against a massive ship with a dozen armed men securing it. We will protect our cargo if you dirty Arab scum tries anything.

Did you know that Saddam's Iraq had like 3rd or 4th largest army in the world at the time of the first Gulf war? Yeah it means jack shit with shitholes like yours.

look at a fucking map dipshit. all your white man magic can't move continents. you're stuck with a tiny little strip of sea surrounded by arabs who hate you where all of your shit has to travel because you forgot how to make anything useful as soon as you realized there were poor asians to enslave.

piper come a'callin.

kek.

You are retarded. We do it because we are the closest there. If we quit US just would send its own or any other country's task force there and the problem would be solved.

What is the US navy

You basically have the only navy worth using

Also that shipping is run by very rich companies many of them Chinese. Do you think they're just going to stand by and let shit happen? Mercenaries would be hired and if the Chinese were not able to ship their goods through the Chinese would go into Somalia and fucking skin them alive while burning their families in front of them. The USA is somewhat merciful whereas the chinks would love to have an excuse to commit mass torture

I like how you think Turkey is the only thing standing in our way of annihilation or something. PROTIP: We will just arm our ships more heavily and respond aggressively to perceived threats. There is nothing we can't do to smite piss-smelling emaciated pirates.

>Russians kill Muslims

I see nothing wrong here

Why do you fear Russia? Are you a fagggot or a Muslim?

>through Turkey he gets a naval door to Europe.
So the tugs can shove a new floating skate park into the Med? Who fucking cares?

you do it because you're desperate to believe these cucks see you as equals.

and if you bail, there's no one. again, look at a fucking map. who's gonna help, Djibouti?

>Funny, because everyone in the inernational community seems to be asking the USA to DO SOMETHING about Aleppo
Because you live in Europe and know what more than a handful of politicians think, actually you braindead ape most of the actual people are waiting on Putin to put the hammer down and just crush somebody, then we are eagerly awaiting him to do the same thing to you.
>Trade deals only apply to domestic manufacturing now?
Why else get them from you when it's easier to just get them from the source?
>The UN doesn't even fart without getting our permission.
And you don't fart without the UN's permission either, BOOM DEMOCRACY
>It isn't 2012 anymore boy. It's 2016 and there was a sweeping mandate against those so-called disenfranchised groups
Don't make me go get all them youtube videos of people actually protesting in favor of gender neutral toilets and getting them in some places, or the countless number of interviews where you mongs admit you'd vote for bills that mean white people are taxed and it's paid to blacks as compensation for being oppressed, same with queers

Also I do imagine you're listening to this;
youtu.be/cVZcnGyntuk

>what are west coast seaports
>what is moving goods by train and truck

Canada has done this for years. Almost all of our sea imports come through Vancouver no matter where in the country they're going

i love how you jingoistic faggots have never studied the American revolution... there's an inherent advantage to guerrilla warfare, which the pirates have and the USN does *not*.

it's a long, thin stretch of ocean with tens of thousands of legit fishing vessels that look just the same. you're sitting ducks for hours, with literally no protection.

i know because i've actually seen it and marvelled at how precarious the setup really is.

>You bastards keep making us support islamist bastards
You literally voted for him, you Turks are so delusional
1000 years of islamic indocrination, 700 years of existing as the heart of the caliphate but you subhuman Turanists still think about ''We wuz Central Asianz n' shit''
Your country will always consist of 80 percent Middle Eastern islamists, nigger
Yyou will never have freedom because the whole Orient is full of genetical inferiority, deal with it