Germany old fags

Hello, this thread if for German people preferably over the age of 30

How has the country changed in the last 10-15 years? Is it really as bad as Sup Forums and right-wing youtubers make it?

Are there really that many migrants, like super noticable? Are there really as many sex attacks as people are saying, is it really an epidemic?

If this is the case, where are there no prominent right-wing movements to take the country back?

Are Germans really at risk of becoming minorities? Or is this all just being blown out of proportion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_German_federal_election,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zis is ze greatest beeya in all za verld

Johann Jaegermeister hier

Jetzt live ich in Polen

Meine Familie kommt aus Bayern wo wir haben breeding bees seit 17. Jahrhundert!

Sadly, mein Vaterland has been overrun by Muslimen und I hide my face in my hands when I think about it

Ich weiB nicht was soll ich daran denken...

Anyway, hier in Polen they have excellent Bratwurst und jetzt es ist tea time before supper!

Aber mein Vaterland... it bothers me, it makes me want to weinen...

Vielleicht sind wir nur dumme Teutonen?

It's worse.
You won't hear a word of german language in some parts of towns.
Women don't dare to go to public events anymore.
Our political system is flawed; as long as AfD doesn't get 51%, they will never be influencing politics as all other parties will rally against them.

>old
>over 30

You're basically advertising the fact you're a 14 year old edge lord

It's over for Germany and has been for a while. 15 years ago I went to a school with over 90% migrant rate.

It was a violent place, devoid of learning, except for learning how to stay alive as a German in a country no longer your own. They chased me in groups of 30-50, for made up charges of racism(was lefty at the time, led to my redpilled) and asked my Asian girlfriend at the time if I was a Nazi, because that was their word for german.

I managed to get this under control, I graduated and still have Turkish and Morrocan Friends from that time today, although they seem to radicalize slowly, considering what they post on Facebook.

I'm a father and business owner now and plan to abandon this spineless country, where they teach us to hate ourself and our history.

We're a fundamentally broken people, and no loving father could send their child into the life of indoctrination that one awaits here.

My desire to protect my child is stronger than any hope I have that these broken people can restore Germany to a place where one is encouraged to hold their head high and point out injustices, say the truth even if it hurts and protect the really weak from the savages.

Welche Stadt?

Frankfurt

Ein Vor-Ort genauer gesagt.

Eine furchtbare Stadt. Ich komme aus Gießen aber wir sind zum Glück noch in den Osten gezogen in den 90ern

That is pretty fucking depressing.

Viel Glück, ich hab das Land aufgegeben. Durch meine Firma finanziere ich diesen Wahnsinn jährlich mit mehreren Millionen € an Steuern. Das hört bald auf.

I'm 28 faggot, you like mid 30's living in denial or what? I emant people alive long enough to notice a difference.

Where do you see germany in 5 years? Even merkel has said multiculturalism was a mistake, reckon they'll try deporting the fuckers?

>Das hört bald auf

Wo geht es denn hin?

Thank you Germanbro, this is the info I was looking for.

It was your country that executed the Kikes plan to break Germany's back with Propaganda until it grinded our brains to mush, until we didn't trust each other and work together for each other anymore, until we see less love for the German homeless than the Muslim migrant.

We just lost the war. That's our biggest mistake.

Blowen out of proportion in the US. Downplayed in Germany.

>they'll try deporting the fuckers?
All they do is ask them to leave, and then the shitskins don't show up at the flight and melt away, off the grid.

>Even merkel has said multiculturalism was a mistake,
She said that, then proceeded to import 2 million more shitskin snackbars. She is a traitor, don't believe anything she says.

Wir wägen gerade zwischen Neuseeland, Japan und Kanada ab. In Japan gibt es wenigstens noch Ordnung. In Kanada & Neuseeland Weiße Kultur.

We won the war and are just as destitute as you are. Canada never had a national identity. We're an entity without a purpose. Without direction we consume ourselves

America is truly the last beacon of humanity left.

That's correct. Our country is not willing to face the only solution that would work at this point.

Such power

Trump's America might. But even they don't have a solution to stabilize the breeding inequality between whites and others. Japan has decided to accept falling birth rates and a shrinking country by supplementing it's workforce with robots and exo-sceletons. This alone makes me consider them a place I would love to migrate to, even If I would have to shoulder the burden of being an gaijin.

The white race has always been far superior, man for man, to the shitskins. Even if Germans are at 25% of the population, you will always be able to reclaim what is yours. Make Germany Great Again!

It's better that the immigrants they accept be white than Nigerian.

Why are old people even on Sup Forums?

Like, what happened? How much of a failures are you? Why are you not ashamed to be here if you're over 30?

>Why are people on the internet?

Gee whiz I wonder...

so make it 51%...!
get out there, make history, again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_German_federal_election,_2017

AfD's public support has gone up 300% in the last year.

If it keeps going at the same pace, they will be around 50% by august.
And thats ignoring any "hidden vote" that doesn't come out in (((polls))).

YOU NEED TO KEEP MOMENTUM UP.

>he doesn't think 30 is "old" for a man browsing the political board of an anime website

Please gas yourself at the next exit.

25% will be here in 2030. My Son will be 14 then. This whole country will turn into what is an equivalent of my schoolyard. By 2040 I guess it will be like South Africa.

And there's nothing we can do to stop it, as the majority of Germans wants it that way.

1) Oldfags aren't "people", they're parasites
2) If you're on Sup Forums over the age of 30, you've failed at life and should probably kys
Aww, grandpa is mad. How quaint
Go yell at clouds

You haven't the slightest fucking idea where you are

Even the AFD isn't ready to do what's necessary. There's no political ideology driving them, just rejection of the current politics. That's not enough to bring a nation back from the morally dead.

If german reach minority then they will have no voting power vs those mudslimes who want to install shariah law.

>Ich WeiB
Fucking lost

>implying democracy is how you solve the problem

I hope pic related is true. 3rd times a charm, right Germany?

>How has the country changed in the last 10-15 years? Is it really as bad as Sup Forums and right-wing youtubers make it?

Berlin 1990: 96.5% White

Berlin 2016: 62% White

You tell me, OP.

Their politics are driven by their member base, have you considered joining them?

28 years old Germanbro here.
I'm living in a small town (75k people) in Bavaria and here its not as bad as everyone says. Its a very rural and conservative area all around and I think that helps overall.

Sometimes you see black and brown shitskin people which is a new "feeling" since my area was 99% white before but everyone minds their own business so far...
Yes there are minor problems ofc but mostly only hearing from other people about it. I haven't expierenced any bad things yet.

I think Bavaria is still okay.

My sister lives in Cologne and everytime I visit her I see so many refugees and foreigners.. makes you really uncomfortable.

Holy shit. I experienced exactly the same stuff in France. I'm ready to leave once my child is born, dunno where yet, maybe Ireland...

dito,
alles wahr
all true
sadly

It's a shame we're full france bro.

>I hope pic related is true
>Ausfailia

Yeah, sure.

You need to get out of the EU, moving to another EU country won't do jack shit.

Do not forget: you are here forever

Same for me and I live in the countryside of Northrhine-Westfalia.

But I guess it isn't comfortable to live in cities anymore. But maybe this will be natural selection, because most people who live in dense places are fags.

Poland and Hungary looks redpilled tho

They'll be Greece 2 and 3 if they don't play ball or get the fuck out of EU.

In larger cities like Frankfurt and Berli its bad.
But outside of those its okay.

We are still like 85% white as a whole.

It took us just 50 years to go from 90% to barely above 55%. And the shitskins are only starting to breed in force now.

And our girls integrating the refugees for free!

WIN WIN SITUATION.

>85% white

more like 85% pussy whipped faggots.

Live in an 200k city. Citycenter and certain parts are full of shitskins. I see burkas every day. Wasnt that bad only 3 years ago. We had akways turks on mass but they werent religious and could speak german. The young ones are jerks but most arent that bad.

Now its full with arab and afghan looking subhumans. This assholes have even better clothes, mobiles and bikes than me. Real highend stuff from german cucks or stolen. On the first of the month i see them storming the banks for the juicy money from my taxes. Really makes me angry seeing this. I have to slave away to survive and this fuckers live like kangz.

kek i live in a village near a 23k and a 18k town

In both i see more shitskins on the streets than germans i swear.

They always walk in the park and train stations in circles like fucking zombies, they are waiting for victims to pickpocket.

Last day i saw one at the trainstation looking weirdly around and checking the bank and the people that go in and out.

Shady fucks, they are up to no good.

Villages are still safe tho.

Shitskins want to live in the city so they don't get lynched when they do shit.

Yes fellow bauern brother, let's bait the whites out of the cities onto the countryside and build white communities there.

Let the shitskins and the cucks suffer in the city

I grew up on the countryside. I now live in a Metropolitan Area. According to recent government and city statistics in my part of the city germans (bornwhitegerman) make between 35%-40% percent of the demographics, italian immigrants make around 20%, then turks 15% the rest is a slav,arab,whatever mix, no racewar in sight, everybodys pretty chill. I study and work in a fast food restaurant. Im the only german at the place, im quite appauled becausee i for a fact know 3 girls that got their marriage arranged by their parents. I dont wanna go into detail but the most disconcerning part of these stories is that some immigrants or people living in germany with an immigrant heritage use "the law of their land" as a tool to build their identity. When i asked those girls how they feel about not being able to chose who they marry, they said: "well thats how our people do it, thats how we are, my mother, my aunt, my grandma we all got arranged"
> 2016
> mfw
Their identity is an echochamber. Their worldview is molded inside that echochamber, just like Sup Forums. The painful truth is than we cant unmold their identity from their religion. We wont be able to educate them out of their identity because (((they))) get them before school gets them. i was raised christian, meaning before i could even read, people told me about god, jesus, his miracles his morals etc, i think thats (((MKULTRA))) and the same is happening with them, plus the fact that they have a holy language makes their meme magic even stronger.

The sex attacks: Is a rapefugee thing, smart women avoid them. (((real))) Faithful muslims are straight-edge giant faggot virgins. The Rest is just using islam as a meme to form their identiy, fucking bitches, drinking alcohol, but no pork and dont insult my prophet (RESPECT ME)...sure thing achmed.

Everbody is outfucking us and basic math should do the rest. feels jewish man.

I dont think we can assimilate the Muslims, like the Eastern Euro Immigrants. itsfkt

>assimilate the Muslims

Muslims don't integrate.
Don't know where people learned this, it's
pure bullshit.

What the fuck

Those girls look fifteen while those niggers look 20 at least

We will have gated communities in the future I think, and when German will build gated communities, there will be big fucking walls all around Germany. One wall around Germany were the better idea but this train is already driving...

Multiculturalism knows no age!

In Hamburg Muslim controll 90% of the shops from backery to mall. somali niggers sell drugs. leftis punks roam the streets and distroy property. the actual german population are mostly fucking assholes with no unity at all unless it's about party or fucking someone another german over. masses of homeless people and taking away the gypsies and the crazies you actually find some decent german ironically.

can you germans colonize africa again?

>an you germans colonize africa again?

Sure, but the last time we invaded France, you guys said that was a big no-no.

Isn't the Rhineland area the worst area in Germany. I have a couple relatives near Essen I want to know if I should see them before it gets worse

They're too old for that m8. You colonize with waves of young males looking for opportunity in someone elses land. That's how Europeans did it and that's whats happening to Cuckmany now.

There is no hope. We're all doomed. GTFO and raise your kids well, wherever you can. Southamerica is looking attractive to me.

Why do Germans always go to South America when they lose? Is it genetic?

>Hello, this thread if for German people preferably over the age of 30
thanks. now i feel old
> How has the country changed in the last 10-15 years? Is it really as bad as Sup Forums and right-wing youtubers make it?
It has changed for the worse, definitly. However problems with immigrants have existed 20 years ago as well. There was a party in Hamburg (Schill) who got almost 20% because they called it out, over a decade ago. They failed because they were all talk, nothing else.
> Are there really that many migrants, like super noticable? Are there really as many sex attacks as people are saying, is it really an epidemic?
Migrants are very noticeable, yes. Sex attacks are somewhat covered up,usually so its hard to say. We have an agreement between our media to not tell nationality in the news unless necessary. To prevent prejudice they say.
> If this is the case, where are there no prominent right-wing movements to take the country back?
Because there is heavy repression. One particularly successfull tactic is to put rightwing-democrats and rightwingextremists together. But being rightwing is certainly less stigmatized then it was 15years ago.
> Are Germans really at risk of becoming minorities? Or is this all just being blown out of proportion
In the country per se, not anytime soon. In local areas it has already happened. there are school classes without a single german in it.

What I consider the worst part actually is that so many migrants are either on welfare or take low-paying jobs increasing the pressure on the lower classes due to increased competition.
This is how social unrest is made.

I'm from London, started school with mostly white children, college ended with me being the only white student. While I don't think I had it as bad as you, I never want to have a kid where it will go through what I have or you have

>Southamerica is looking attractive to me.

kansas honestly isnt that bad german bro

>How has the country changed in the last 10-15 years? Is it really as bad as Sup Forums and right-wing youtubers make it?

You don't need German oldfags for that, I can help you.
Was this
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmgRDL_QU
happening 10-15 years ago? If not, your country has gone to shit.

I was in Hamburg a few weeks ago and this is bullshit. Only many beggars.

You don't have to be older than 30 to realize that it's going down hill.

When I went to school, there were really maybe just five foreign kids on the school I went to, some indians and one hapa I think.
When I visited my parents, I had to pass my former school again and it's like at least 100 of muslim children are going there now.
I recall the teachers being strict and pissed when we didn't use proper german, now everyone speaks their shitty Gossendeutsch. I honestly think it's too late now, things won't get better, no matter what the 2017 elections will bring.

Our government imported 1-2 million refugees last year.
40 % of crimes are committed by 10% of the population (exactly these nignog people).
The only thing they integrate is their penis in German women.
I hope Afd gets a shitton of votes next year. They are clowns but better than Merkel.

I am 42

Yes, it has changed very much. That is not an exaggeration.

>Are there really that many migrants, like super noticable?

In the villages not as much, but definitely in the cities. Places like Berlin have always been a shithole, attracting leftists and other random garbage, but you can see even in the bigger towns the demographic has changed.

If you are a normal working person like me, you don't encounter a lot of migrants at your job, commute, etc. I think they are just hanging around in the towns during the day.

>Are there really as many sex attacks as people are saying, is it really an epidemic?

This is hard to say because our news tries to downplay everything. From people I know who have actually worked in the migrant camps, such as EMTs, police officers, and so on, they say it is really chaotic there. They really have little control of the situation.

Also a note, the people who work at these camps I found to be the most racist. They experince these North Africans and Afghans first hand. They say most Syrians are nice, more educated, more middle class - but they are not the majority of refugees.

Also the Christian rafugess, like the Coptic Ethopians are beat up in the cafeterias for eating pork and generally treated like garbage. If you want to tell me there are no religious clashes, that is definitely not true.

>If this is the case, where are there no prominent right-wing movements to take the country back?

This is simple. Anything that overlaps with the ideologiy from 80 years ago is, by law, forbidden. So things like patriotism, nationalism, being against the globalists, big banks, can be used against you and simply thrown in the bin as "extreme right winger."
>Are Germans really at risk of becoming minorities? Or is this all just being blown out of proportion?

Yes, I think about two generations will suffice.

>the people who work at these camps I found to be the most racist.
Ich kenne einen Türken, der kurz in so einem Camp gearbeitet hat und selbst er war nicht gut auf die leute dort zu sprechen, was echt was heißen will.

I think the more these idiotic Gutmenschen who are screaming for more refulgees start to really get to know this cultural enrichment first hand, they will see that they made a big, big mistake.

And for you non-Germans: I have never encountered one of these supposed "Refugees Welcome" people in real life. I think our government has set up ghosts and scarecrows we should all be afraid of, but in reality, everyone is thinking the same thing about these migrants.

>How has the country changed in the last 10-15 years?

Almost everyone turned into a faggot or SJW in the last 15 years. Really disgusting.

>Is it really as bad as Sup Forums and right-wing youtubers make it?

Only NRW and Berlin are really fucked. The rest is more or less okay.

Can you buy guns in germany?

There are other forms of conservatism. A monarchy could reinstill a national identity that would survive even full integration in the EU. Europe will change soon my friend.

Is it worth moving there anymore? I've wanted to work in Germany for a while now. Still felt safer in Berlin than in DC.

Thanks for the post
>everyone is thinking the same thing about these migrants.

Good to hear that, I met two German tourists at my job a few months ago and they said basically the same thing, Syrians are okay, but the North Africans are a different story, they also lived in small towns

I'd like to know if modern German women are really as awful as people on here say due to the extreme feminism/leftism that's apparently forced on them over there?

(damn shame if it's true because they're extremely good looking from what I've seen of them)

>I think our government has set up ghosts and scarecrows

I think this plays a role too, but I met those people. Most of them are those pseudo-educated spoiled upper-middle class university kids, who never really met those people. I went to school in a shittier part of town were we had those people causing trouble and ganging up on others. It wasn't even the worst part of town but I can imagine how things must have been there. It also depends on the state you're from, people from the Stadtstaaten are likely worse than people from Bavaria or the former GDR.

old guy here, it has become a lot worse.
Objectively, not just the Früher war alles besser.
Terrorism, infrastructure, crime, etc., all has become worse. Living standard has stagnated or become worse.
The only exception is unemployment, which has improved due to Schröder's reforms.

9/10

>they will see that they made a big, big mistake.

No, they won't.
A) they dont live in rpaefugee areas
B) any of them dying will be seen as a noble sacrifice to the cause
C) they hate your country and want to destroy it.

The issue is that AfD id full of idiots and degenerate racists. They don't know anything about politics, but all the other parties are doing the exactly same politics as merkel.
Germany is a lost case either way

Ich kenne nicht, mein Bruder. Vielleicht bracht man Raschisten jetzt.

It's not that true actually
There are a bunch of shitskins in berlin but brandenburg is full of whites and you don't see many nongermans in the outter areas of berlin

Thank Hitler for the german tragedy.

If he hadn't been so keen on war, extermination and annexation, the stigma attached to european nationalism wouldn't exist and this situation would never happen.

"Road to hell is paved with good intentions"

>when you have different parties but they are all the same

Go to Quebec if you can Frenchy, it's obviously still cucked but being on the North American continent is still 1000x safer than Europe.

They literally deported 50 MIGRANTS

Just stop living in your fairy land and stop beliving in based germany, 4th reich nau xD

>degenerate racists
Explain.

No, there are a bunch of people like that in germany. I'm from berlin and it's full of indoctrinated left extremists and a bunch of less extreme naive leftists