Rate my infograph of Europeans

I couldn't find any good source for the number of Europeans in the world, so I decided to put together an infograph using scattered wikipedia data. Please feel free to offer advice and criticism, I think that saving the European race requires good demographic data, something that (((our ancient friends))) spend a great deal of effort in obscuring.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Suriname#Ethnic_groups
leyes-ar.com/constitucion_nacional/25.htm
google.com.uy/maps/@-34.8694473,-56.0544741,3a,75y,5.85h,65.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srmgrQw69t141F9aWY07x_g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com.uy/maps/@-34.8696936,-56.0536506,3a,75y,18.19h,57.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYPH9bpJO5E0CUu_V-8W1ZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice work user,saved

Good stuff. Saved. Would like to see the same done for just North West Europeans.

Argentina should be a lighter shade of blue, as should Uruguay.

>Would like to see the same done for just North West Europeans.

Do Celts count or do you just mean pure Germanics?

The total population of China OR India alone exceeds the total population of Europeans

Alright, made some improvements

should include some non-christian white races desu like persians kurds cicassians and others

That's tough, I think that only about 10% of those groups can pass for white, besides, if I included them I'd have to include a lot of Turks and Albanians.

I'm a little confused about Israel. Mexico seems like it should have more variation. And really, no Europeans in Suriname?

I've seen various sources (including the CIA world factbook) claiming Argentina is much whiter than 50%, like 70% at least. Look in to some of these numbers a little more, also you should specify you mean 99%+ European DNA since a lot of hispanics have "majority" European ancestry, like 60%, but are still mixed

imo nah if the point is to be European. Obviously there are non-European pale people but that doesn't seem to be the point of this infographic

>I'm a little confused about Israel

I didn't make the original map, I just overlayed the text. Ashkenazim have some European ancestry but are non-Christians, so I'll white them out in the next version.

>no Europeans in Suriname?

Seems that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Suriname#Ethnic_groups

>I've seen various sources (including the CIA world factbook) claiming Argentina is much whiter than 50%, like 70% at least.

I basically cut all of the official Latin American "European" Estimates in half. Anything passes for white over there. The purpose of this map is to begin drawing a line between us and them, the details can be worked out later.

>white hispanics counted as white in the USA
>but not in Brazil
>argentina is only 50% white despite that being fucking impossible when their population that lived there prior to 1880 was completely outbred and outnumbered by immigrants from Europe by 1930
>only Christians considered white in Europe
>Cuba's European percentile is impossibly low for some fucking reason despite it being the only latino country to have racial segregation
>Poland only 98.5% white

You're right, you do have autism. In a bad way.

All Albanians should be included you retarded faggot, in the first place 40% of Albanians are CHRISTIAN meaning they should be included under your autistic graph

ayy

There are millions of actual Spaniards here, though no one really knows the actual numbers. Sorting out the white Hispanic issue would be extremely difficult and wouldn't change the overall numbers in a dramatic way.

>argentina is only 50% white

I might change this if enough Argentinians say I'm wrong.

>Cuba's European percentile is impossibly low

I've never even seen I Cuban that I would consider white, other than Fidel.

>Poland only 98.5% white

Gypsies.

>All Albanians should be included

I might include them if enough people complain. Also, Serbs did nothing wrong.

I fixed you in the second version . I forgot to account for the Gypsies.

Spaniards are literally White Hispanics

A lot of mestizo spics in the U.S. fancy themselves to be white-hispanics; such as Marco Rubio and George Zimmerman. It is a terrible category used by the kikes to obscure a lot of demographic damage, unfortunately I just don't have enough data to filter them out.

The ethnography of Argentina makes this country, along with other areas of relatively modern settlement like Canada or Australia, a crisol de razas (race crucible), or a melting pot of different peoples. In fact, immigration to Argentina was so strong that it eventually became the country with the second highest number of immigrants, with 6.6 million, second only to the United States with 27 million, and ahead of such other immigratory receptors such as Canada, Brazil and Australia.

>50%
too white m8
uruguay is african stronghold shithole

El Gobierno federal fomentará la inmigración europea; y no podrá restringir, limitar ni gravar con impuesto alguno la entrada en el territorio argentino de los extranjeros que traigan por objeto labrar la tierra, mejorar las industrias, e introducir y enseñar las ciencias y las artes.

Nacional Artículo 25 Constitución Nacional
leyes-ar.com/constitucion_nacional/25.htm

our constitution literally says that the federal government have to promote the european immigration.

>Argentina and Uruguay over 90% on the chart
>pol autists says 50

Did you fall for the meme, newfriend?

what do you mean
we're probably below 50% (or 40%) by now

I don't know about Uruguay, but Argentina is still decently white (over 70%), especially outside Buenos Aires.

buenos aires, as any big city in the world, is getting all the migrant influx. all the others cities and towns all the other cities and towns remain pretty much the same.
except in the northwest where we have always had a big native american population.

pure blacks are about 10% here
people that have african ancestry but they have european ancestry are counted as "white" by our government
and those make 50%-60%

the real number is 70% blacks/mulattos, 3% (more or less) mestizos and 27% whites

give it a 2% error margin on each group

Do you agree with this guy , should I bump Argentina up to 70% white?

>the real number is 70% blacks/mulatto

Then how come there are so few crime/murder/torture videos from Uruguay on liveleak?

We think we are in for really hard times.
But when we get good genetic engineering and improve space flight we are out of here.

There is a lot of space in space.

we cant afford cameras

i guess we are close to 70%, could be less.

>80 %

>Greece

i almost feel you think i'm lying
you really think we're europeans
explore it yourself, have fun

google.com.uy/maps/@-34.8694473,-56.0544741,3a,75y,5.85h,65.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srmgrQw69t141F9aWY07x_g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

And that space needs more diversity
Ayylahu ackbar

Greece is European.

>Greece is European
but they are not white

im sorry sven

you can always move to Åland

>There is a lot of space in space.

There is a lot of space on Earth, after we exterminate the trash.

Maybe I will leave it for now, you don't sound very confident about it.

It is not so bad for you, if you stopped feeding them and cut off the heating in their government housing, they would all die in a single winter.

I will leave Uruguay at 50%. I hope that you are wrong, I wanted to visit there.

I would trade all of our Spics for Greeks in a second. I'm sure that you would do the same with your kebabs and street-shitters.

>I would trade all of our Spics for Greeks in a second. I'm sure that you would do the same with your kebabs and street-shitters.
I'd rather they were all genocided

>I wanted to visit there.
for what fucking purpose
im enlightening you here
this cuntry is romania tier (no offense meant romania)

google.com.uy/maps/@-34.8696936,-56.0536506,3a,75y,18.19h,57.53t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYPH9bpJO5E0CUu_V-8W1ZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

After thinking about this I realized that you are right, I was in denial, white hispanics are mostly just ordinary mestizo spics. I subtracted 60% of white hispanics in the USA. We are now downgraded to 67% white.

This is my final version for today, I'm going to sleep.