MTV News' "White Guys" Video BTFO

The new anti-white video from MTV News gets thoroughly destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zcest55-3M8

blue lives don't matter

I kept checking to see if they reposted their video just to down vote their leftist shit as many times as they reposted

wtf have they put it up again?
Been takin down 3 times now

That is one ugly fucking nigger.

Anyone notice that "Racist" is now an ethnic slur for all white people?

GENOCIDE THE NIGGERS ALREADY, DADDY!

Who's going to make a reply video to "dear negroes?"

lets take it back from them like "nigger"

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

James plz go

have mtv put it back up?

for racists,your guys are extremely sensitive and thin-skinned

Cities attract degenerates and weak males because of easier jobs and less labor hours. A cess pool of marxism and mental illness, like Portland.

Fucking kek wasn't expecting Brendan at the end

say that to my face and not online see what happens

>leaf

Who said we're racists you fucking mapple nigger fuckstain.
I'm part Maori and I find this video makes me want to vomit.
People are lashing back at this ridiculous culture where Caucasians are held to different standards due to nothing more than their race.
All you fuckwits are doing is legitimizing white supremacy. Your stupid SJW and "affirmative action"culture is admitting white supremacy.
Stop being so divisive cunt.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

Yes, and "diversity" now means adding more blacks. It's never more Hispanics, Asians or sand people.

I wish MTV was a living physical being so I could violently murder it.

>A cess pool of marxism and mental illness, like Portland.

kekkd

>Can't we agree that Black Lives Matter isn't the opposite of All Lives Matter? It's just a statement that blacks lives ... they matter.
>Blue Lives Matter .... ISN'T A THING! Nobody's born with blue skin! What are you, an alien?!

Biggest leap in logic crock of shit and the reason modern libs aren't to be taken seriously.

tl;dr

Some people are born white, while other people aren't so lucky.

That's copypasta, you took it hook line and sinker and should honestly neck yourself.

I DIDNT WANT TO BE RAGIN
BUT IM RAGIN

I made OC just for you

Fuck mtv & fuck music television

>be a liberal
>just want education and union reform
>stuck with a bunch of SJW sacks of shit

life is suffering

That's completely normal. Everything must be interpreted thus: non whites want to move into white countries and legitimize their presence their. Calling white people horrible names has the purpose of justifying the fact that they must, as a matter of justice for the horrible thing that they are, accept mass immigration until they become a minority in every country which formerly used to be theirs.

So the point is to say thing that will make white people accept their "fate", their deserved status as a hated minority for the benefit of every non white that wants to come into the west in order to profit from its accumulated social and physical capital which, incidentally, will be considered by non whites to have been illegitimately acquired throughout history. (example: the USA is a nation founded on genocide.)

So this is all perfectly normal in the context of inter ethnic warfare.

I wonder if these guys would be complaining about how bad this year was if Hillary had won instead.
Personally, I had a great year and did a lot to better myself. These whiny bitches think this entire year was a wash because of the election.

Quick way to get banned from jewtube.