So.. now that the dust has settled. Who was REALLY behind this Sup Forums?

So.. now that the dust has settled. Who was REALLY behind this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A
youtube.com/watch?v=EcCZDiBghTw
youtube.com/watch?v=r49EnyBLaqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The North Koreans. He was a sleeper cell.

Kek

He willed it.

Seriously, I'm honestly curious.

CIA/MOSSAD op to try and goad russia into a war with Turkey (NATO member).

Thankfully Putin read a book on World War 1 and knows better than do that shit.

fucking batshit crazy muslims trying to invoke trevors axiom, same as usual.

His last name translates to (((Goldstone))), who do you think?

>CIA/MOSSAD
That was my first hunch

>Turkey in order to blame Gulen
>CIA in order to retaliate for election hacking
>Jews because that´s what they do
>Russia to blame Syria and expand their military presence in the middle east

There´s one thing i don´t get. The ambassador was in Best Korea for a couple of years. After that he was in South Korea. They transferred him then to fucking Turkey of all places.

>being this retarded

A group of Mossad / CIA planners sitting around in a dimly lit smoke filled room. Hey guys lets assassinate the Russian Ambassador. I can just imagine Putin declaring War on Turkey and the Russian people turning on RT and demanding blood. Great idea we will even have the assassin yell out some Islamic rhetoric and shout about A leppo.

Yeah no. Serbian-Austrian tension had been tinder box high for years. Russo-Turkish relationships have been stabalised post coup. CIA / Mossad blew their load on the coup attempt. There's no gain to killing the Ambassador.

Sick evidence you got there bro hey hold up real fast.
>checks flag
Yup....

>jews

>Before Sup Forums
>After Sup Forums

>Implying I have to provide evidence to disprove your 'hunch'
>Bringing up flag instead of an argument

Just consider this. What would the motives be for US / Israeli intelligence to assassinate the Russian Ambassador to Turkey.

To drive a wedge between Turkey and Russia? To sew distrust?

The motive of the attack is out in the open as being a discontented police officer, removed from position for supporting a coup on the government which has been gravitating towards Russia.

The Turkish position has been to gravitate closer to Russia, increase dialogue, and therefore stability. To remove tension through consultation.

Like, what is your idea on this, what does the CIA / Mossad have to gain over this hit? Why on earth would Russia / Turkey change their position towards each other over a man yelling 'God is great' 'Don't forget Alleppo'. Turkey" Omg hes right fuck regional stability. Russia: The Turkish government who we have been in talks with for months must also have this ex policemans opinion, we cant trust Turkey anymore! seriously

Audibly kekked, I dedicate this get to you

wew

ahh fuck me, I'll give her 1 more shot

only good meme to come out of this

Fuck is this nigga doing in black suit and tie?
Its an art gallery not a funeral.
Who this nigga think he is? Bond, Mr. Pink? LMAO

Lmfao... this is literally TOP TIER aussposting mate. You must be a shitposting instructor.

you are like a little child
watch this

Calm down with those gets, buddy.

>9922 BASED RUSSIA

what was Putin response? I know they want to start war with Russia.

His last name translates to goldstein.
We're all shocked it was the kikes again.

Nice.

nu

Al nusra, al qeada, any of the rebel groups. They've got the major beef with Russia.

We all heard what the faggot said before security blasted him. He was all about 'muh chilluns an sheet'

aw fucking hell

Don't worry about man we all say stupid things without thinking them through sometimes. Read books. I know when I was 16 I thought I knew it all.

Sad!

gg

Clearly the jew

i tried

Islamist Roaches of the current government.
Erdogan openly traded with ISIL and Al Nusra.

I wish we could save the few secular Turks before we genocide the rest.

1.)Turkey is ruled by Islamist
2.)The Assassin was on Erdogans side during the coup and was a former bodyguard of his.
3.)The Assassin was killed despite running out of bullets.

Everything points to Ankara.

kek'd

Turkey and Iran started ISIS. Which is why it's so funny now their creation as turned on them. When Joe Biden brought this up, the administration made him apologize. Which is also funny. Biden made so many gaffes to apologize for and the one time he got it right they still made him take it back.

STRONG HINT HERE

11:50 He was just about to answer a question about the Sarin gas that they found when they took over Allepo.

youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A

Kekd

Was Ezio his ancestor?

youtube.com/watch?v=EcCZDiBghTw

>see the text
Fug

Kek.

((()))

One guess

thats a quality meme there guy be a shame if someone stole it and sold it on the rare peepee market

check'd

fak u

>aoHunN4V
>Hun
What did he mean by this?

fookin rare

tfw a ruskie summons insane gets directly from hell

deh sherk dance wrong

You think it was ordered by Erdogan?

Nice!

Muh brother of African descent!

impressive, nice

Pretty blatant staged psyop. Nice timing with the truck rehash, oh wow such terror.

Face it, nobody has the financial or political capital for the big war that the bankers want. They crashed the world economy too hard.

underrated

Not an argument. Try arguing with facts and logic instead of using your feelings and schizophrenic personal hunches next next time.

Bullship, The USA started ISIS with Saudi and Turkey proxies.

>DELETE THIS
Subtle.

Stahp

damn son

Eat shit leaf.

Dammit

Dayuuummmm.

Flag? On mobile

What is the framed image on the right? I've never seen that meme. Is it just because furry?

Fug u

wew, how's the temperature there mate

Maldives

>Before islam
>After Islam

Sure is Sup Forums.....

This is a false flag James Bond promo

youtube.com/watch?v=r49EnyBLaqA

we are heading toward an electronic currency age do not slide prepare for a currency reset within almost a year, this an experiment in theory to test if this country can do this if it passes it will keep moving and moving india might be a super power if we all use its currency its developing.

PRAISE.

OH
MY
GOODNESS

check my 5

S H A D I L A Y