/lgbt/ here

/lgbt/ here

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on /lgbt/? I can tell you that they all love you there, everyone's all "I wanna have a white aryan bf, niggers are disgusting, Pence did nothing wrong" Massive Uncle Toms. There's likely a large number of gays and transsexuals browsing Sup Forums right now.

Help us throw out the Muslims and maybe you'll be spared the rope

reminder to report & ignore shitposting

>There's likely a large number of gays and transsexuals browsing Sup Forums right now.

Gays, yes
Trans is a mental disorder
And Lesbian doesn't exist

>/lgbt/
rename it to /trans/ and make a new board called /fag/.

LGB

T should be separated. They are 2nxtlvl4 me

As long as you shut the fuck up and dont bug me i dont care

Just stop needing so much attention tho

Gays should try to become asexual and if they can't then they ought to live secret gay lives like they used to back in the day.

You have your own board why do you insist on spreading your faggotry here.

Fag here

/lgbt/ is cancer

Become straight.

Drop the LBT

t. G

Remove t.
Trans is a mental illness.

Oh, hello Milo, I didn't know you were here.

We don't really care about it as it's barely one of the top five gayest boards.

fuck all degenerate disgusting faggots

I don't care about the lgb. I really dislike the t. It is a for-profit plot to experiment upon the mentally ill and weaken the populace.

this.

Agreed. I have no problem with the LGBs as long as they aren't obnoxious about it, but the Ts are not even a sexual orientation. They are people going through an identity crisis.

Obnoxious. Why do LGBT feel the need to literally parade around their sexuality?

Just be normal. Normal people don't do that. It's degenerate. Just behave like civilized hetero couples do and then we'll be good.

Interesting, after centuries of tarnishing gays as mentally ill now the right is slowly starting to accept them. In due course transsexuals will be accepted as well, the passing and pretty ones already are. So there's no such thing as degeneracy, it's all just opinion shifting over time.

>tfw gay
>but hate the /lgbt/ community
>get disgusted whenever 2 guys kiss

>tfw too advanced to deny a child a sex change

Wow what a shock this post is coming from the UK.

It's all mental illness but as long as you aren't flamboyant or in a constant need of attention I can tolerate your faggotry. I've worked with some gay people and I didn't mind them and they left me alone. I just see them as damaged people that can't spread their dna because they're broken.

Die

This

nice
lgbt should fuck off no-one wants those freaks around their kids

focus of being a decent human being instead of fitting into some alphabet soup group "identity"

>decent
>poopdick

WEW
E
W

You're useful idiots as usual until we no longer need you.

Your judgement is with the Lord Almighty, not us.

its easy imo.

>homosexuality is natural, shit sucks they don't reproduce. homosex population increase above normal numbers is a result of behavioral sink. especially with their higher than normal intelligence in the faggot males they need to make babies. oh well.

>bis are just horny or confused some shade of a faggot that was cool 5 years ago. lots of snowflakes/attention seekers in here. that right next to the asexual retards that just plain can't get any.

>trans are mentally ill, just another kind of faggot but incredibly fucked in the head. you can see this from the suicide/depression stats. gender DYSPHORIA.

>anything past what has been mentioned is hilariously mentally ill. just some fringe snowflake faggot that cant get any.

thats all folks

I'm a faggot, and I voted for Trump. If he can stop us from getting a bunch of sandniggers exported, then he has my vote. Many gay people voted for trump because they're afraid of Islam, it's just not spoken about, considering our circles.

Been redpilling friends when I can

I don't care if you're a faggot but fuck off trying to get legislation to force people to recognize personal pronouns. That's the most retarded delusional rubbish ever

You all say you hate blacks because they robbed you or Jews because they foreclosed your house but why LGBT? What has a gay or tranny ever done to you? Have you ever even met one?

useful how? by molesting children and spreading otherwise nonexistent diseases? wake up man

Legbutts are fine.
Christian marriage is by definition a religious institution between one man and one woman, other religious groups may allow it, but christian churches should not be forced to do it.
Gays should be able to join a legal partnership for tax purposes.
Businesses should have the right to refuse service if the request specifically has to do with being gay [like "adam and steve" wedding cakes etc, but not for stuff like retail shopping]

I don't care about witnessing gay kissing and shit in public so long as they don't do anything that's already illegal [like indecent exposure, etc]

wtf i love muslims now

Third.

The legal partnership shit shouldn't even be up to our government.

Marriage is a religious institution. Separation of church and state.

Taxes should be based on the individual level and simplified. You would literally die before finishing reading the US tax code with every waking hour of your day if you tried.

I'm an accountant and I'm honestly horrified at the code. Overly complicated by politicians with political gains to be had throw gibmees at everyone.

Shit is completely fucked.

I agree with you on the right to refuse service shit though. Private businesses shouldn't even need an excuse to throw someone out. If they want to hang a sign that says "no niggers allowed" you should let them. The consequences of that are their own fault.