Is there any German nationality left anymore?

Is there any German nationality left anymore?

I genuinely feel for you guys with that brown wave of shit surging into your country and your leaders opening wide to receive them, though I myself am not German I have always held the strength of the nation and its people in high regard and would really hate to see such a once proud nation be obliterated by faggot cucks and mudslime degenerates, will you Eisen starke Völker stand up and fight?

Nehmen Sie, was ist Ihr?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22L5FCNPkrA
youtube.com/watch?v=hZzvQA6XkGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder to report & ignore shitposting

Fuck off and die shitskin.

Any feelings of nationalism or patriotism is met with "that's what your grandaparents said".

It will be always held in your face that Hitler was also against globalism, the big banks, NWO, etc. So you are then agreeing with Hitler.

As an American, you are allowed to share some beliefs with him, as a German, it is "illegal".

Those trips...

Hitler fucked the future of Europe maybe forever.

What are we going to do.

Germany died at the end of WW2.
Then it was buried when the USA forced them to take a massive load of Turkish immigrants soon after that.
Germany is Germany in name only.

if you ever say anything pro-nationalism, they say "oh, so you want war again? you want to die for nothing?"
cant even disagree, the USA would just fuck us over again.

God bless the German people

Fuck it's an actual Nephilim

What about German Nazi Sympathizers? Or even people who just casually discuss it?

Is it similar to the nigbreed packs in the U.S. #BlackLivesDon'tMeanShit.

>the USA would just fuck us over again

Dumb nigger, the kikes came directly from you, dont blame us, people get drafted or go to prison, meanwhile kikes(non americans) scare the shit out of everyone into thinking if they dont stand up they'll be wiped out too

I know there is enough people in the world that feel the same way in disgust for this migrant bullshit, but like the other user said:

>the USA would just fuck us over again

It's fear that halts those people from standing up and fighting back, either through protest or violence. Fear is their strength of this enemy, it is the weakness of the liberals and they ironically use it to keep the "radicals" from speaking their minds.

One of the most heart-breaking rage inducing things I've ever seen on Sup Forums was a picture taken by a German poster of a WW1 memorial smashed and vandalized by antifa because "nazis".

It was one of the moments here that cemented my hatred for antifa.

I don't want to see Germany, or at least it's people bend over like Sweden.

East Germany was the last german state, how fucked up is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=22L5FCNPkrA

my great grandfather wasn't allowed to serve in WW1 because he was a german sympathizer. pretty much anyone that shows german pride is second guessed if you live outside of kansas, nebraska, or missouri

>Is there any German nationality left anymore?
let's hope it is finally gone

i thought the swiss loved nazi money & gold

Lets hope you get cancer, only they can stop those sand niggers
We another Hitler.

kek

Kek

but we've already got that, no point in keeping them alive anymore, they could try to take it back some day

sure thing Eichmann jr.

I hope that I'm not the only one that wishes that one day, a nationalist group raises in Germany and starts smashing terrorist skull,am I right?

i just want the DDR (East Germany) comes back. every true german should be guaranteed a home, job, and retirement

Of course, now Germany is falling thanks to that cuck of Angela Merkel, that filthy lefty should drink some bleach

Es sollte auf die richtige Weise getan werden.

>no point in keeping them alive anymore
Nor is there any point in destroying them. Whatever "punishment" they "deserve", they've already received.

Someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZzvQA6XkGI