New York is to the modern world as Athen was to Ancient Greece

Rust belt dust farmers will show their jealousy and say I'm wrong

greece was pretty degenerate im glad rome fucking stomped them

Why

>full of faggots
Its the modern Athens all right

As if Rome was any better

>American Education

1000x more relevant than where you live.

Jew york? if it was filled with enlightened people working towards the betterment of the human race instead of dirty money grubbing bankers and poorfags, and if it looked like a paradise with beautiful buildings instead of rotting boring looking square turds, then yes

Hopefully soon we'll our Peloponnesian War where "Athens" will be turned into an irrelevant shithole.

I lived there for 10 years after college. Its garbage. Its also continuously flooding and littered with superfund sites, and in the summer is smells like a rotting corpse

Lol

And Athens ended up getting BTFO by the disciplined, austere, and militaristic Sparta.

You're not too smart if you end up getting yourself killed, eh?

There is no new athens lmfao u dum ass

I don't think farmers are jealous. The problem lies with city folk caring about how others think and act.

I was going to school for restoration ecology, but everyone is so hateful and envious of land owners that I decided to just drop out and will start attending a trade school. Will eventually have you under my thumb... But that is just a commitment to continue the rightful order.

The thinking is that farmers do not represent a large portion of the population. One farmer=one Republican vote. The idea that the land goes to feeding them and providing all the materials for their trendy bullshit does not enter their mind.

My last day, I brought up the 65% estate tax proposed by Hillary and people said it doesn't effect anyone. I simply said "farmers" and everyone shut up.

That's about all you need to know.

>You're not too smart if you end up getting yourself killed, eh?

Guess the Nazis were a bunch of morons too.

Born and raised in the USA and I've never met a single person from NYC

These guys aren't even employed, let alone farmers.

We should round up these angsty NEETs and frustrated whites and castrate them along with the shit skins. They contribute nothing and just whine about how unhappy they are but do nothing to change it.

So relevance makes it better. Have fun living around a bunch of psychopaths, garbage, rats, and kikes. New York is gross and degenerate. Plus your city's culture is shit being an asshole is the main staple point of every New Yorker. You guys aren't cool you're just assholes. And you aren't even tough assholes just the passive aggressive type of asshole that needs to be knocked into some concrete.

That's because we don't go to pigfucker towns.

>New York is to the modern world as Athens

You mean, it's full of faggots ?

Wrong.
Athens had Greek hegemony until the Romans came. The Spartans were comparatively weak.

Ill send you some seeds so you can grow some turnips in central park.

I have no jealousy for people who can only get their food by buying it from me.

Berlin is the modern world Athens.
BosWas, including New York is Rome

New York is one of the grosser cities ive been too, its only impressive due to its density, which is mainly because of its geography of being on small islands.

>Despite all my rage....

You mean New Sodom?

I just stated a fact. New York is an awesome place if you have money. You can do anything you want, meet tons of interesting people, go anywhere. It's really an adventure. That's why people move here. I'm sure suburbs and rural areas have their charms as well. Perhaps i'll settle there when i'm done having fun.

I'd say it is more Berlin 1925

New York was originally named New Amsterdam, so no.

In a sociological sense you're not entirely wrong, as in it is a center for art and culture (although LA perhaps has you beat).

It's also very much like the modern day Athens in that both are living entirely on the merits of past glories and haven't produced anything worthwhile in years.

>New York is to the modern world as Athen was to Ancient Greece

Negative

New York is the Alexandria of the modern world.

It's Jew central; full of merchants and Jew propagandists and is the center of "culture" and intellectual culture.