/AUSPOL/

DAILY REMINDER

How "Based Turnbull" based on "Based Tony" based on "Based Howard"

FUCKED YOU UP GOOD

Current Aussie Distractions: Republic, One Nation, ABCC, Back packer tax, Cricket, Christmas, Immigrant Youth Punchons.

*NEW* Welfare Cheats
*NEW* Data Retention Laws
*NEW* $40,000 payrise for pollies

All comments welcome. Do not feed the trolls.

----

Battlers: Stay Strong And Dont Give Up

Arseholes: Go Say HI to a neighbour

Having A Hard Time?
Lifeline: 13 11 14
If life is in danger CALL 000

For Assistance Over Christmas
salvationarmy.org.au/

Please support your local charities as
people are doing it tough over christmas
all around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/one-nation-candidate-shan-ju-lin-defends-pauline-hanson/8135684
youtube.com/watch?v=yUGxLjhAKcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

THE HOUSING BUBBLE ENDING WHEN?

BOOMERS LIVING IN MANSIONS WHILE PASSING BS "MEANS TEST" AND GETTING PENSION COMING TO AN END WHEN?

ALL OF AUSTRALIA EXCEPT SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE GETTING SOME DECENT ECONOMIC GROWTH WHEN?

SUDANESE IMMIGRANTS BEHAVING IN MELBOURNE WHEN?

DRY AND BORING LABOR AND LIBERAL POLITICAL CLIMATE ENDING WHEN?

reeee

Pauline as PM when?

Xenephon for PM

But anons, welfare cuts are good. Centrelink cunts shouldn't get the dole if they leave Australia.

Holy fuck really, if you're on centrelink you can't leave the fucking country

Jesus christ, someone kill this guy

Backpacker tax... What is the point of taxing backpackers they make fuck all and everything they make is spent here or spent leaving here?

really? you might be a dole bludger soon.

soon

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/one-nation-candidate-shan-ju-lin-defends-pauline-hanson/8135684

So it goes to the government as opposed to private business etc., and I'm sure some of them send it home but you're right it wouldn't be much

If they wanted to do something legit then they'd go after pensioners/disabled carers instead of the unemployed, address negative gearing and dismantle this country's obsession with property

When the first happens, the rest will follow

>Average weekly earnings - $1516

fug m8s im well below that

They shouldn't get benefits while out of the country, and if they leave the country to secure a job, or have to travel for family member funeral or any other list of legitimate reason where they may still require payments coming in when they return. I understand all the hate for people that lie on means test to get more but I I don't understand the hate for people out of work, that's what the dole was there for in the first place.
And if people decide they want to live on it I say let them because they're probably degenerate stoner fucks anyway and I don't want them working.

pic related.

ALP needs to get rid of Shorten asap Australians will never get over their hate boner for unions

No, if you have a centrelink debt, meaning you claimed money you weren't entitled to and got caught, AND you don't make plans with the government to pay it back, THEN you can't leave the country.

All you have to do is ring up and say "yeah I'll pay 50 a fortnight till it's paid" and you're done.

Regardless, I have no respect for autismbux fucktards and fully support ALL centrelink recipients being prevented from taking holidays. Also buying alcohol, drugs, ciggies, or getting tattoos. Mandatory drug testing would be cool.

Exactly user.

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because, you know, SATELLITE)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Fuck you idiot there's more unemployed then there are jobs and there's more brown immigrants coming in every year than there are jobs too

The fuck do you want us to do, make jobs out of thin fucking air. I can't even start a business I have no money for one and everything is over regulated with cert 1,2,3,4,5, whatever and red tape.

Seriously fuck yourself and fuck these politician cunts, WWIII when? I won't even fight for these cunts I'll turn traitor straight away

I can forgive all those but I will not tolerate them banning OTC codeine.

I'm voting Greens next time.

>boomers

That would be your parents/grandparents

Just demand they let you live with them, say they're adopting American bullshit if they go "no you have to live on ur own"

always starts off like that and they always expand it.

see: Data Retention Laws.

the "Howard Method". Little by little so the dumb fucks dont notice.

Now we are using the courts/new laws to catch pirates.

See First Image.

>be American
>Trump will only ban immigrants from the muslim world, not muslim immigration

man I wish our immigration policies were stronger, why is Trump such a cuck only banning all nigerians and arabians instead of all muslims in general?

>greens
>not one nation

Fuck off traitor.

agreed

Fucking over rudd was the single worst thing that happened to this country

It's been nothing but a clusterfuck of bullshit, backstabbing leaderships changes and greedy shortsighted political plans meant to benefit the elites since then. We haven't had a decent leader in almost 10 fucking years

FUCKING AUSTRALIAN NIGGERS FIX YOUR TFN SITE OF SHIT

I HAD TO PERSONALLY GO TO THE POST OFFICE BECAUSE YOUR SHIT WEBSITE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE SINCE LAST WEEK

HOW CAN A HONEST MIGRANT WORK IN THIS COUNTRY IF YOU DONT GIVE THEM THE MEANS TO WORK?!

It takes in to consideration if you travel oversead for temporary reasons. It's literally to stop cunts living overseas and collecting the dole.

whos worse?
dole bludgers
or
mining companies and gina

I don't care what slippery slope you conjure up, I am sick of drug addicts and bogans siphoning money out of the system.

It's supposed to be a safety net. I have been on welfare in the past, but only ever for a couple of months before getting a new job.

People should always remember that the money centrelink gives you came out of other people's pockets. It's there to help you get back to being a productive member fo society.

>honest migrant
Honest people don't get to work in this country.

To be honest it's probably becauae Trump knows he can get away with that. Hanson most likely will never get elected on that platform because it's too extreme. Only way she'd have a chance is if ISIS carries about a bunch of significant attacks on us in the next few years.

they are all fucking scum and will be dealt with

Our only hope is for Cory Bernardi to rally the paleo-conservatives in the Liberal Party to leave the party and form a new coalition with Pauline Hanson's One Nation. These cocksucking career politicians like Turnbull who believe in nothing need to be humiliated and permanently removed from any positions of authority.

Let's face it, the Liberal Party is ideologically bankrupt and lives on as nothing other than a vehicle for ambitious, unprincipled idiots to shmooze their way up the ladder to gain rents and influence. There is no major difference between the entity in its current form and the modern technocratic neoliberal face of the ALP.

Why is that

ALSO FUCK U JEW

>wants a fucking ranga as pm

so fuck all the old, sick, disabled, etc cunts right?

pic related.

You need to lie about having gorillion years of experience and enjoy the benefits of nepotism regardless of your skills to get even the simplest job.

I'm bloody sick of career politicians. Lawyers and fucking investment managers need to be bared from gaining office.

ALSO NO FUCKEN JOBS

pic related

And if he pushed for more he would have been shot like JFK.

Old, legitimate sick and disabled sure but everyone else kick em to the farms.

Fair enough, I mean those with the means to work who don't.

Also those assholes who get money because they act like a spastic in front of a psych and get diagnosed with autism purely to get autismbux.

I will work as a slave in a farm anyway

doesn't matter. Say you have a couple gorillon years of experience in slave work and you should be good to go. Honesty doesn't pay for some reason

Do you have a cert IV in farming and 2 years experience

Not once have I ever had an issue getting a job.

I got myself a security licence when in uni, and that is easy work whenever I want. Had my RSA and RCG before that, sometimes had to look for a few weeks but always found a job wit that.

Got a degree, work is available whenever I want. Heck last time I lost a job I had 3 people offering me casual positions in retail. I applied to woolies in high school, and they came back saying I am elegible for mroe than 20 jobs and to pick some so they can arrange interviews.

If you can't find work, you are NOT looking.

There are jobs in the county no word of a fucking lie. Ask farmers.

400,000 of 750,000 Kicked off Newstart
31,000 Kicked off Disability Support Pension and moved onto Newstart
5,000 Carers kick of carers allowance and moved to Newstart

As the first image states... more to come.

Yeah thats fair mate.

Meanwhile Cherov (Caltex) paid $264 tax on $1.7 billion in sales.

Go fuck yourself.

Niggers i dont know hwat youre talking about but farming work in australia is kinda known. A lot of people go and work in farms, its not a big deal really.

You dont need certifications and shit for most of them

I wuz making a joke

Trump promised to ban immigrants from countries with frequent terrorism, rather than muslims in general

The statement about terrorism gives him a wider range of countries to ban than just banning muslims, meaning he can ban India if he feels like it

People who thought he was compromising got played

>It's there to help you get back to being a productive member fo society.

No, make me

How fucking dare a business be successful. God forbid someone makes too much money. You're a fucking leech and wouldn't shed a single fuck if you became homeless

yea it only requires being a migrant that the farms can employ for cheap. Try being a local and see resumes thrown to the pigs.

>I can get jobs easy
>so fuck everyone else

fucking this

JFK was killed because Johnson wanted to be president

Same with Reagan and Bush

Never pick a VP more ambitious than you, that's why Obama picked Biden and not Clinton

Businesses should probably pay their taxes

Deport the chinks, make Australia white again, the poor people can do the jobs the chinks were doing

Australia wins

Yeah you do, how will you get to the farm anyway. Do you have your own car that's fully insured as well as your full license

what, like commbank.

>yea it only requires being a migrant that the farms can employ for cheap.

Implying i dont know my rights and have everything certified and shit

>they wont employ you then!

I will keep looking then

Th farm i got suggested has places where people can sleep

I will live like a dog but whatever

In the Maranoa electorate everyone votes for the LNP because they literally think wind turbines will destroy the economy. Retarded drones

I wonder if you're the same gen X piece of shit that always comes into these threads but now you've changed your story to a different one so you can keep being a shit cunt trolling everyone

>$1.7 billion in profit
>Pays $264 in tax
>Fookin welfare leeches kent how dare they take our tax dollors fooking shit kents aye lad

What are you fucking retard, when I was on youth allowance that $264 was my fortnightly payment

>Have to live like a slave on a farm for minimum wage because no jobs

If australia is this third world I might as well just kill and rob people for money. Who knows maybe I can start a drug cartel and call it aussie zetas

>hire and pay lawyers thousands to circumvent stupid tax laws
>get mad at business instead of government
You dolt.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA I CAN'T FIND ANY JOB IN MY TOWN OR THE NEARBY CITY GET FUCKED LYING CUNT

Captain BULLTURD said "NO"

>all profit goes immediately to the shareholders and the CEO
>this money goes literally nowhere else

holy shit take a fucking economics class mate

>you have to pay your fair share
>fair share fair share fair share fair share

how about you cunts actually take your own medicine, go out, and help your everyday homeless bloke?

or how about you volunteer at a childrens hospital? or work for the red cross? or join the SES? or take a CPR course? or work at a library? or work for an animal shelter?

no? then don't fucking cry about this shit.

so there's literally no jobs, or you just don't want to work at the ones available? which one is it? unless you're in Skip Skip just down the road from Doowong out in Whoop Whoop, i seriously doubt that.

Not really, if i want to get a second year working holiday VISA im required to work in a farm.

Im not sure i will take a second year but you can never say, so im going to do these 3 months in the countryside and then maybe i will be back into the city.

My friend got good money working in the farms desu.

too right

Every person I have known in real life who parrots this "no jobs anywhere" nonsense has always been degenerate scum.

For example, when I first started doing temp work for call centres (a bit late but still a good time of year to start, for any unemployed in the thread), people there were dropkicks. Most were belligerent, uncooperative, and in general, little shits. They hated the fact they were working, despite the fact they knew the benefits they were getting. If these peopel were serious about a job, they would work hard, like I did. After the temp worker period expired, I was offered a full time position in deliveries, but I had already had a better job offer at that point.

The same scumbags who treated their job like a child treats household chores were the ones who consistently got fired and let off. And they wonder why there seem to be no jobs. Fuck them.

There are job shortages in some industries, but you should know that going in. DO NOT go into a degree with poor employment prospects like liberal arts and then complain about the lack of jobs. That is just fuckign stupid.

i've even been going to bottom of the barrel places and there's a FUCKING SHITSKIN telling me they're not hiring

gonna go to tafe and get a cert to wipe old wrinkly asses I guess

by the way to you specifically, the people who were kicked off of carers allowance almost certainly are no good piles of shit. i say that from experience. same with DSP and Newstart.

well then go out more, make some friends, and try to get in through nepotism. worst case move.

You're free to abuse the system, but everyone else is free to find ways to stop you.

If you are happy being scum, then be scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUGxLjhAKcQ
>vice

were havin a bbq on friday at work for the dole desu

I seriously doubt there is not a SINGLE job available.

If there isn't, then you are in a tiny fucking town in the outback.

Should be working you lazy fucks

>tfw bob brown pm

You know he stood for ZERO net immigration to Australia? Holy shit even the Sustainable Australia Party stands for 70, 000 as oppose to the current 200, 000/year. Even Pauline doesn't have the balls to have that policy.

>by the way to you specifically, the people who were kicked off of carers allowance almost certainly are no good piles of shit. i say that from experience. same with DSP and Newstart.
I saw a blind, cerebral palsy suffers, who is wheelchair bound on ACA asking Tracy to speak to the minister because she is now "employable". She had her doctors letter in order. Its a crock of shit what they are doing.

Rudd didn't do shit to stall the gfc in australia, we were fine and relatively unaffected by it.

It took forever to get the labor to admit that they had just pissed money away.

yeah i'm sure there is too you smug cunt
but im not doing a tafe course for a chance of getting it u fuck unless i know i'll get the job

literally nothing here that doesn't require qualifications

It's like any government position. 90% of the job is just turning up.

>i saw literally one case out of 31,000

yeah and the NHS is infallible and obamacare is great, what's your point?

nah bro the co-ordinator gets half a million budget from the government we goptta use some of it up so they dont give him like 1/10th of what he got last time so we havin a huge fuckin piss up his boss aint comin down so just gonna get drunk n shit ay

I'm half that. Cunts fucked

so you're not trying hard enough, ok

qualifications are bullshit mate, if anything they're used as a tool to get rid of people that the employer doesn't like. go there and ask anyway, what's the worst case scenario, you get laughed at and show up on ACA?

>but im not doing a tafe course

There's your fucking problem you total sack fo shit.

Learn ho to do something, and contribute to society. Then you can get some money and respect, and maybe even a decent woman.

Averages are misleading, don't worry about it

He definitely is but he's right about security work though, if you're not a retard it's always going

fucken dole bludgers having a BBQ.

is that you Scott Morrison?

>tips ushanka

Go become a Div 2 Nurse, basically guaranteed work with the ageing population. Or you can complain about how there are no jobs for people with no skills for the rest of your life. Either way

Turnbull is a cunt. Pure and simple. A lying cunt.

all poli's are

I did a 3 month tafe course recently and got a decent job out of it which i like. Only cost like 1 grand. Totally worth it. Gonna go back and lvl up for a better job next year.

Take a fucking risk cunt. Become a fucking sparkie or fridgey.