People say Australia is one of the last bastions for white people

>people say Australia is one of the last bastions for white people

Nigga, i arrived in Australia December 1st and im in Brisbane right now, this is the most multicultural city i have ever seen after the US of A.

How can you cangaroo bastard say that youre country is not cucked?

Literally asians and south americans everywhere. You hear them in the streets talking.

Other urls found in this thread:

censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/quickstat/0#cultural
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your*

*kangaroo

I got cucked by the keyboard there

USA isn't multicultural everywhere. Pacific Northwest is a beautiful >80% white area

I have been on the cucked parts so forgive me, that doesnt change the fact that Australia is a cucked country

fpbp

we told you we were full and you didn't listen
every tru blue aussie knows we were cucked for ages

>I got cucked by the keyboard there

I think your brain has been cucked by retardation

Fucking canadians you should get ranged banned you snow niggers.

Shit mate, you may be more cucked than Italy or Spain desu.

Leaf post best post

>major cities tend to be multicultural

WOW!!! this has really activated my god damn cortex

Yeah nah, cunt's fucked.

we imported wogs from there and imported even more shitskins and chinks so of course we are more cucked m8

M8 if the only places with a majority of white people are in the middle of the fucking desert it means youre cucked beyond salvation

I think the main plague for your country are the chinks (chinese, based japan and korea are not included) and the south american scum.

Where am i right now, brasialian every fucking where.

Tourism cunt, hundreds of thousands of the cunts.
Hardly anyone gets a citizenship =)

Citizenship doesnt matter, if you get to stay and live here citizenship doesnt matter.

Annexed by china when?

They practically own everything here anyway.

Man I've lived in the USA, Australia and Britain and let me just say, Australia is way better than the other two

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughed outloud there, well done.

If by multicultural you mean shit loads of asians, then yes. The cities have gone to complete shit.

No, that means shitskins tend to congregate in major cities because they've heard of them. It's basically only Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane anyway. Most of Australia is a fucking desert btw

>Most of Australia is a fucking desert btw

And no one lives in the fucking desert

Thats why I dont pay taxes

A lot of people do actually. I know you've only been to Brisbane and you're an expert now or whatever but if your main basis for this is Brisbane is multicultural then don't go to Sydney or Melbourne either. Pretty much everywhere else is white

Dunno about perth tho, but who cares about perth

we got cucked in the 1970's when some cunt stopped the white Australia policy. Once we get a time machine we can go back and fix it

>I know you've only been to Brisbane and you're an expert now

Faggot forgive me but are you retarded?

I have never said to be an expert but you cant deny that few fucking people live in the desert areas. It it like this every fucking where.

And dont forget that Australia has only 24.000.000 people. Literally nothing for a country and for a country that big.

Where in Brisbane m8?

He was probably in the very CBD, probably judged the whole city from the Myer Centre

Near the center actually.

Spring Hills and shit

We're 92% white. The only retard here is you that can't wrap his head around major cities being multicultural. How white is LA? NY? I can cherry pick too.

>leaf

South Americans? We have too many Asians, Indians and Islanders, but we have fuck all beaners over here.

>92%

:-)

So they make up less than 5%?

I flew in to Canberra from Melbourne today and I have seen way to many burqa women in Canberra. It might just be the airport though

I am also in Brisbane. Give me your address and I will come put my fat cock in your asshole user.

Canberra is home to all the embassies and stuff so its no surprise it is legitimate multicultural and not just a flood of Chinese

Ok, we have chinese, abos, south americans, new zealand.

Shit is going downhill very fast.

It is less than 92% white.

tons of fucking mexicans is fucking central oregon. fuck bend

Yeah I figured that, also I was looking for hookers online before and there are fucking heaps.

Save it while you still can. Australia JD that fucking best.

Don't make the mistakes USA and UK did

What if i tell you that Asians were counted as WHITE?

>South Americans
>Australia

confusedblackmanhandsout.jpg??

Too late m8.

It's at worst 90% right now

We're still one of the least cucked nations on earth and considerably less cucked than US of A

The snow is worth it.

Bullshit, we're 80% at best.

Everyone is less cucked than the US of A really.

I dont foresee a good future for Australia desu.

But being an anglo country means being cucked since the beginning.

I think that your countries are more incline to immigration because everyone wants to learn English.

>gun rights

mate even Canada is taking the piss on us

The cities are always multicultural shitholes.

Do you have any better statistics because everything I find still points to 92% with 7% Asian and 1% other. Do we just not keep statistics in this country at all?

It's not going to stay this way for sure, but I don't see what anyone can do about that. The only way it would stop is if One Nation gets in and tightens immigration but they're like the alt right of Australia

But there's been no mass shootings since port arthur user :^)

I've lived in Brisbane for 27 years and I've literally never seen a "south american". The biggest non-white groups here are asians and greeks and they integrate well.

Come to Hobart its all good down here.

Wogs are fine, Chinese not so much.

fuck you dog perth is hell good

heaps of asians though, in the city centre you can play 'spot the aussie' because its pretty much everyone except white australians walking the streets

>perth is hell good
>asians everywhere

Hello Ping Pong

>city faggot

Try the bush m80, all (((cities))) have been lost

Yeah mate it's just a meme that we're all white. So even if the day came that that we weren't full why the hell would you come to this multicultural shithole. But yeah nah we are full.

>all these Strayan posters saying go here or try there you dumb cunts we're full.

check'd

Heard you had a bunch of nogs shipped down there, any truth to it?

I fully encourage any cute french girls or irish girls to come here.

>i'm in some place full of tourists so the rest of the country must be exactly like this
Ahh the good old American intellectual at work.

looks they recently got rid of the 'race' part of the 2011 census.
>censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/quickstat/0#cultural
We were a little bit over 79% white in 2011.

>thinks his country is not cucked

24.000.000 people. Literally nothing.

US of A has 300.000.000 people.

It has only got worse for sure.

literally every rural town in the US is 95%+ white

Australia is like 91% white, I believe. That's pretty damn high but who cares anyway more Chinese qts for me.

I live at southbank. The theraputic goods administration just made codeine illegal in australia as of 2018 and just blocked the pirate bay from our internet. I am so fucking angry. Why is this nanny state just going for broke. Lets just make a great country shit for no reason - fucking bureaucrats.

Been in southbank cinema and seen the artifical beach. Cool place all around.

>codeine

What do you need that for nigga?

I agree the new laws are bullshit but any Doctor will give you a prescription if you ask. And a simple DNS change is enough to get around any block.

We just need to wait for the boomers to die and be replaced and we can start getting this country on track.

i live in pain. car crash + resulting unemployment + the NWO just fucking our shit up - a small amount make life bearble. they just took bearable away from me. Also dont drink much or do illegal drugs. Thats probably going to change thanks nanny state.

Codeine will fuck you up if you use it chronically.
Opioids are dependence building and have shit withdrawal symptoms.

Ha, i lived in brisbane for 5 years. Wait till you see sydney.

When two retards from the Leaf Special Ed class try to rip on Straya and fail.

Cities all over the Anglosphere are practically like this. Every government in the West are planning and subsidizing this. Rural areas are the least affected by the poz. Out of curiosity what's your racial background and where did you come from? Brazilians think they are white cause they speak portuguese.

I once played spot the abo at the Gold Coast, saw 7 in 2 weeks.

dude my knee is fucked and i have to ride a bike to commute

i had a two teeth go bad this year and had a chronic infection in both of them. I have asked 4 seperate doctors for a prescription and nope

OTC codeine was the only thing that kept me functioning - also had very positive anti anxiety effects without frying your brain with ssri's - fuck that shit

they have started a fire. they have pissed off a million australians today with that ruling.

I AM SO FUCKING FURIOUS

prety sure the chinese have no souls, the chicks are mainly in the city but also move to suburbs like glen waverly and box hill (melbourne) where chinesse foreign big business is developing

Then get people fired up and redpill them about the boomer cunts in power.

incorrect

its metabolised by your liver and hence self limiting. Its not a drug its a pro drog. The pain releif is a result of your own body turning codeine into something usefull

i am so angry

Kek.

Yeah Brissy has shitloads of refugees and pretty much all the former Indians from Figi.

There is no alternative then?

Something else to make you feel less pain?

Im an italian faggot.

My father is from egypt tho but he has lived most of his life in Italy, also he is not muslim.

>irish girls
We've got enough trashy masculine slags already.

>we got cucked in the 1970's when some cunt stopped the white Australia policy.

And don't you fucking dare multiculturalism or you're a fucking racist xenophobe /s
fucks sake

Living in South Bank, Brissy. Police were dealing with islanders at the bus station yesterday. Also women looking out of letterboxes all the time. Asians seem like half the population any time I go to the city. I feel like a stranger in my own country. Steadily they're diluting us.

12% as of 2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians

>mate

Aussie confirmed for undercover shitposting.

Watch it, emu. The day of the roo will be upon you.

Yeah it cold fucking sucks what they've done to the disability pension. That shit has to go back to reflecting minimum wage. They have a duty of care and as soon as enough disabled people band together fora class action they'll be fucked.

See 88% white with just Asians, add Abos that's another 3% (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians)

We're at most 85% white and that's as of 2011, the last census

Are they trying to steal a duck?

Didn't we have a census this year? I think another user pointed out that they took race out of it. 85% is still okay but it's obviously dropping fast.

Shit feel bad for you, mate.

I hope one day we get a competent gov but it's been shit creek since the ginger bitch mao'd her way into power.

We need some more based itals. Egypt went to shit because of the muslims. Was your dad a coptic christian?

>I think another user pointed out that they took race out of it

No, ethnicity is still in the census like always you list two ethnicities

>i arrived in Australia December 1st

Back you go Zhao

>Was your dad a coptic christian

Yep he is. All of my family from father is coptic christian and yeah it is sad to see egypt overrunned by muslimes. But this is the way things are.

Thankfully now muslims are being put in line thanks to the military government (even if the head is a muslim himself).

>mutliracial =/= multicultural
Get that through your fucking skull, you dumbcunt.

t. not white

Every aus poster is a chinky dinky didgeridoo.

Explain you emu fucker

i wish this cunt would crash already

the satisfaction of hearing the boomers whinge about how much they've lost on their investments would be worth it