Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BDxqhI9qDw
imdb.com/title/tt4695548/?ref_=nv_sr_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheech and chong

kek

Take it to Sup Forums, slidefag

How the fuck is Fight Club red pilled?

The Lion King is red pilled. Literally shows the dangers of forced multiculturalism.

Elysium is red pilled. It shows what uncontrolled immigration will inevitably lead to. At its climax, we have a Mexican hood for nothing gangster as president of Elysium. Most will watch that film and think, "oh wow, the good guys won, awesome!", but Niel seems to inject these ulterior meanings in all his films that I've seen. Same with District 9.

Chappie is shit all around though.. so fuck that movie.

Taxi Driver is like Sup Forums in movie form...

Gone Girl

Before the Rain

more like /r9k/

No country for old men

Literally the Matrix.

I never understood that movie. How
is it red pilled?

Elysium is fucking funny because it's just a bunch of poor people vandalising and stealing shit because of "justice" and "fuck the system"

More like Sup Forums

>Ya talkin to me?

>movie advocating for syndicalism
>redpilled

pick one

I don't go to r9k so I would t know...

But the main char in TD dislikes degeneracy, HATES useless political talk, arms himself to the teeth, is a beta autist who can somehow get a woman to go out with him, so that's weird, but aside from that flaw, he's still a badass who deals out street justice and saves a young girl from a life of whoring...

Obligatory post

>every robot in his mirror

This definitely has some redpilled themes

>every Sup Forumslack in his mirror

FTFY

>directed by (((Cohen))) brothers

It is not redpilled but it is an entertaining movie

Taxi Driver is nothing like Sup Forums

It's /r9k/ and possibly Sup Forums, especially because of Bickle's pedo tendencies.

This came up the other day.
Shows the need for a strong patrician Leader.

Nothing with Cuck Evans cam ever be red pilled after how that faggot behaved himself after Trump won the presidency... I am glad his Cap trilogy is done...

and faggot de niro is a literal cuck

That's the point, he dies xD

Also recommend this, if you want to activate your almonds.

What pedo tendencies? He literally had a 13 year old ready to fuck him, and he chose to kill her pimp instead, along with their entire network. How the fuck is that having pedo tendencies? Also, the girl was not prepubescent so the term pedo does not apply even if he did want her...

I hate him for making me hate him. Guy was in so many good movies.

Oh... okay... I haven't seen it obviously...

If you can't read between the lines of his interest in her then you're as much of an autist as he is.

Just because he didn't fuck her when he had the chance doesn't mean he didn't want to.

A Boy and His Dog (1975)
youtube.com/watch?v=5BDxqhI9qDw

That movie was painfully boring. It's basically The Hunger Games on a train with really bad acting. Definitely do not recommend wasting your time with this film.

crossbreed of Sup Forums /r9k/ and /k/

end of watch

Dude, 13 year olds and up are ready to fuck... nature says so. Every man, if he has a dick and seen flows through that dick, wants to underage girls. It's fucking normal to desire that. You all want to do that. Don't lie. But he didn't fuck her even when she made multiple advances on him. He could've fucked her and gotten away with it. He chose insteam to kill the people taking advantage of her, to give her money, and ultimately to give her a life away from prostitution , all without ever laying a finger on her. You're the one who keeps thinking about fucking her...

Taxi Driver is a leftist film.

It was a reaction against vigilante films like Death Wish and Dirty Harry (true red pill films) by showing the vigilante to be completely unstable and just looking for an excuse to commit violence ot justify his existence (when the force used in stopping New York crime in the '70s was completely JUSTIFIED).

Pic related is pure red pill.

What would you recommend instead?

Yush

This movie was awesome...

Hits you right in the feels too...

If you haven't seen it, Wag the Dog. It is literally a bunch of Jews showing you how they fake news stories for political positioning.

You're a pedophile.

I just watched this movie like 5 minutes ago. What a fantastic film. The writers really grasped the nature of how things work in Mexico. I'm 15 minutes from the border and this is how things go down.

Shows Mexico for what it really is. Good movie...

You will like this, it is for adlts.
imdb.com/title/tt4695548/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Thoroughly enjoyed that movie, especially loved the eerie soundtrack, but Emily Blunt ruins it. Yea, she's hot, but I would never believe her to be a 'capable' FBI agent.

It pisses me off so much when they shoehorn women into these roles. Seems to be standard procedure these days.

That's the whole point, that most Americans, even good honest cops or FBI agents, aren't prepared for the brutal reality of the drug politics in Mexico.

Maybe you should read the book.
It has something to do with the way society is changing for the worse and the way that older people live their lives no longer fits the world they find themselves in.
Just a guess.

Great movie, also it portays women as women. They can't do everything men can.

if I was to guess, I would say because it's not morally ambiguous.

the film shows no shades of gray in its depiction of evil.

Very cynical film though.

Read his book survivor or get.the audible. it's fucking amazing.

Amish like dude in a death cult gets super red pilled while on his rumspringa. here's his dialogue while working for a help line

Sicario spoilers ahead
Ehh, she was just being used the entire time...

It's probably because she's a woman that they chose her to go with them to begin with, instead of her hardliner partner.... because she could be bullied easily, and she was.

She mostly gets in the way, and ends up nearly literally fucking a crooked cop.

pic also related

That whole scene went over your head. He was told to kill her because she walked into the bank like a dumb fuck earlier in the day. Literally was a hitman.

Seek help