How popular are SJW's all over the world these days?

Let me clarify that I don't mean democrats, liberals and moderate left, but especially the ones that push third wave feminism, microagressions, mansplaining, rape on college campuses, wage gap, BLM, transphobia, hate speech bans and this bullshit how white men are the cause of all the problems in the world.

Did they have a peak in 2013 somewhere and losing popularity, or are they growing in numbers ever right now as we speak?

>inb4 they don't exist in real life
of course they do, they hold regular donation-based events in Estonia like LadyFest and seen many of them with my own naked eye. When I was a leftie, I attended a seminar in our local anti-fa venue where a mentally ill girl with PTSD, anxiety and depression spoke about the idea of making a safe space for mentally ill people. Pic related is her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tj-lN9ImMU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
youtube.com/watch?v=V3-gBR6Zb6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
news.infoshop.org/opinion/things-anarchists-say
youtube.com/watch?v=dC3Q9q4cRZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Kek wills their destruction

witnessed

What did kek mean by this?

thanks satan

THEIR TIME IS NOW OVER. IT IS WRITTEN

thanks satan

>checked

Considering that the overwhelming majority of the world is 3rd shitholes, i'd say the worlds sjw population is. 01% percent.

Its a western world thing.
And we are a minority.

Your flag is a modern art masterpiece. Maybe all those people that want to move out of America should choose you?

CHECKED

Witnessed

FUCKKKKKKK based satan

please keep your inbred retardation to yourselves, obese burger autists

KEK HAS WILLED THIS THREAD, WE WILL DISCUSS THIS

yea it is a western thing, but amongst the western world, how popular they are? More importantly, do you think they are getting more popular or less popular currently?

Too late, Bruce. This shit has spread everywhere Western. Aus is no different.

Here in Switzerland it is almost zero. These people fucking piss me off but in a way I'm exposing myself to them rather than having to deal with it in reality.

Here there is no feminism, no BLM, no safe spaces (even on campuses here), and best of all no getting cucked by muslims.

It's ironic because something like 20% of this country are immigrants (not necessarily the shit kind but rather Germans, English, Italians, Austrians, etc).

ANTIFA stickers can be found around the "nightlife" area but they only make a noise on May 1.

>I look like this person down to the nose, eye color and chin
>only still have my natural hair color
REEEE~

The head of our parliament is a woman SJW, and everyone hate her, even people of her own party, there are also a couple women journalists in our TV, but I never seen one irl.

KEK
HAS
WILLED
THIS
FUKKEN
THREAD

>Maybe all those people that want to move out of America should choose you?
Thx desu, redpilled white burgers are always welcome here. I say this sincerely, we love white americans. Estonia is rather racist/homophobic, but white people from other countries will do fine, as long as they remain tactful and are not too loud or disruptive in public. I'd say, book a flight to Tallinn for few days and see for yourself what we have in store, desu.

Mfw

send nudes

Ignore the digits at your own risk

People are now aware of them and how silly they are, the next generation will hate then even more.

They'll fade like Emos

praise kek!

Oh yishhhh

Kek is with us tonight

dis is bad, but I have never really associated SJWs with Italy, since SJWism has something really puritanical about it, and puritarians are from northern europe.

u a femanon?

Switzerland sounds pretty based. Why are you guys so based? Do you have a good right-wing movement there or what?

Estonia is actually doing good in terms of shitskins (we are 99.8% white) and we have little bit of feminism (because WE WANT TO BE NORDIK TOO AND HAVE ALL THE NORDIK CANCERS), but otherwise, we are doing very much better than Finland or rest of the Europe.

Burgers are not to blame, they bring good and they bring bad. For fuck's sake, 'straya is an isolated continent in the middle of nowhere, you guys can have a fighting chance if you wanted to.

Here, not so much,

When people spergs out here, it's either he/she's called out for being a moron or pretty much shot dead the night after cause it's pretty much how druggies spergs out.

Has anyone actually encountered a SJW irl?

I've only ever seen them on Sup Forums

1111 Wills It

In Spain lately there's quite a wave but they're mostly from Twitter. They learnt their bullshit from northamericans in Tumblr, and basically none of them are older than 20 years old.

They're despised by others in the left. They look "too radical" for moderate leftists who end up pissed off, but too dumb and too moderate for radical leftists (commie, anarchists) who nickname them "posmos", that is, "postmodernists". The consensus is they are too retarded to understand every "oppression" is a consequence of class oppression and lose themselves in micro-fights.

So mostly non-SJW leftist think fuck you America for corrupting our youth with your retarded ideology.

Oh we also have some "ancaps" who are also usually 16 years old and are even more imbecile than SJWs.

Yes. They get critted by logic and reason.

is that pic real wtf is that i thought that guy was supposed to be a non degenerate

dear lord

Emo's was a phase teens went through which never really impacter on others. It never infected schools at their core to purposefully indoctrinate student with a myriad of shitty courses all being equally worthless and churning out hordes of disenfranchised angry leftist racists who feel justified on shifting on others to make themselves feel better.

Don't worry user, if we keep this up we will actually meme the day of the rope for these degenerates.

Emo was more about fashion, while SJW is more politics. But I agree, Gen Z is gonna be based as fuck, and will purge them.

sperg out like how??

mentioned this in the orginal post, desu
>of course they do, they hold regular donation-based events in Estonia like LadyFest and seen many of them with my own naked eye. When I was a leftie, I attended a seminar in our local anti-fa venue where a mentally ill girl with PTSD, anxiety and depression spoke about the idea of making a safe space for mentally ill people. Pic related is her.

This thread is absolutely BLESSED by KEK
ALL PRAISE HIS ETERNAL GLORY PRAISE THE FROG GOD.

If they choose to call themselves "warriors", fine. So it is. Let there be war.

Shadilay brother.

>I don't mean democrats, liberals and moderate left

They are all the same as SJWs, who are just more vocal about it.

I remember one story in a uni where one SJW is trembling because one guy is telling an essay why communism is bad and stard crying in class.

The other normies told her to GTFO and the professor told her to either shut up or drop out.

in other instances:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tj-lN9ImMU

Wow

Interesting to hear about situation in Spain, you guys are a hotbed of so many political movements, so yeah, there is bound to be SJW's too. What is the main difference of posmos and the radical left in Spain?

THIS

I think we shouldn't really stoop down to their level. A simple antitode of logic, reason and reality will wake them up or make them kill themselves. Although if there ever was a rope day in Estonia, it should be the SJW fucks hanging.

Not very popular. We have the SEALDs crowd which includes some young people who copy all that madness from Americans. There is a portion of Japanese millenials who think that copying white Americans and Europeans is a sign of sophistication.

>dis is bad, but I have never really associated SJWs with Italy, since SJWism has something really puritanical about it, and puritarians are from northern europe.
Not that user, but as he said it's not really gaining ground, even if they tried so hard by putting her as head of parliament

Witnessed

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

I'd like to move to Estonia. Do Estonians like weed? Would they be interested in some california weed-growing know-how?

Good thing is, (the only good) in Turkey, we treat SJW, feminism, lgbt, ill mentality with fierce violence, or excessive ridicule.

KEK WILLS THEIR DESTRUCTION
HE WATCHES THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
>SHADILAY

good point here

>They are all the same as SJWs, who are just more vocal about it.
not really, a lot of moderate leftists oppose SJW's, they are just afraid to speak out for the same reason why people were afraid to admit to voting for Trump

alrighty, will watch the vid, I initially thought you were czhech, the flag looks so similar

Kek is satan

That was swift.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=V3-gBR6Zb6Q

This phenomena can be explained by a pretty simple reason: LACK OF TALENT, add that lack of jobs.

Think about it, the activism feed A LOT of people, Spain is one of the most secure country for a woman yet we have like 500 organizations "fighting" against sexism.

Why is that? because if it weren´t for activism they would have to compete with smarter people and find a serious job. There are feminazis making up sexual aggresions (a total insult for those women who really suffer this) because the most high of sexual aggression is, the most money they can get. They are desperate because women lives in a fucking oasis.

Or in your case, what do you think they invented the "mansplaining" bullshit? Because that´s a BUSSINESS, they need to keep making up enemies or they will go bankrupt

Heck, there was an aggression by an invisible guy last year and FIVE HOURS LATER there were a fucking manifestation with posters, special clothes and everything. It´s fucked up.

amen my goyyer

That shit has only started popping up in Norway recently, and it's still just some humble woman stumbling through her words on the radio trying to spread her message about racial sensitivity.

She used the dumbest fucking example about microaggresions too: She said she was looking for coconuts at the store, and was afraid to ask if they had it because the sales assistant was black. She just proved how retarded the whole movement is.

They control the media, entertainment and the education system.

2014 saw the real major Right wing fight back against them, prior to that they ran unopposed because people feared being labelled racist or sexist.

Kek wills
Spurdo approves

Thanks user. Love Kant.

>microaggressions

Aka "we need more money to fight against heteropatriarchy!". This is proof that a peaceful world is not profitable to many people.

so are you saying that you guys are saved, or is it just it has not reached there yet?

makes sense, although white guilt has no application in case of the japs, unless it's the chinese demanding you guys to apologize for Nanking

Estonian millenials smoke weed quite a bit, especially in art circles and hipster bars, but not nearly as much as americans or even brits. Weed is not that mainstream, but yea, it would be impressive for us if you could share your know-how. Also, you are welcome to Estonia, if you are a redpilled white burger. Book a trip to Tallinn for few days, see how it goes.

I can certainly believe that, but you guys are also allahu ackbars who hate the whitey, which changes things.

Confirmed. SJWs eternally BTFO.

ya'know, i used to be a doubter, i erred on the side of caution. How could it be possible i thought but its real.

praise Kek

oh kek

Lel I feel I looked a bit like her. Just took a selfie with a similar pose but my face got more lean and longer as I grew older. I definitely looked like that at age 18. Only I'm a man.

Since the spanish left is clasically quite anticapitalist, "Posmos" are usually more radical than american SJWs, yet still obsessed with stuff like gender issues and veganism.

The radical left considers the core of it all is class struggle; so these micro-fights SJWs obsess about are consequences of class differences.

For example, while some SJWs might be obsessed with racism and some others might be obsessed with veganism, radical left thinks racism happens against those poorer than us because they're poor, and animal mistreatment happens because under capitalism its cheaper to mistreat animals. Therefore, SJWs try to solve specific issues, whereas the radical left thinks it is the core from which this issues arise that must be attacked.

On the other hand, spanish right-wing is a clusterfuck and ancaps are basically conservatives who are pissed off about taxes and found some ideology to feel better about not wanting to pay taxes.

Oh we also have quite a lot of emos, its still quite a thing with 14-16 year olds. They're usually autistic nerds who found out a way to look cool.

I love Estonia and Estonians! Wish I could go there

wew

>so are you saying that you guys are saved, or is it just it has not reached there yet?
Italy has bigger problems to deal with. Nobody has time for non-problems like the masculine or feminine form of names. The few people who try to push for feminism are virtue signalling stuff they learnt from foreign media

It's a fake ?

We only have BLM and heard rumors of the """"""wage gap""""""

YES

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE

You wish. McInnes basically says and does outrageous shit to shock people. He's a degenerate. That being said, he doesn't hold back when confronting people, which I like.

I don't think there's money involved (even if you prove you are a victim of gender violence the pay you get if you have no job is shit, around 400€), but the problem is a lot of SJW teenagers create hierarchies from how opressed they are.

That is to say, if I'm a bisexual latino non-binary gendered teenager, my voice is stronger within my SJW environment than a bisexual cisgendered teenager.

I've seen feminist teenager females attack feminist males because "FUCK YOU YOU CAN ONLY BE AN ALLY DON'T CALL YOURSELF A FEMINIST". It is basically a power issue for teenagers to hierarchize themselves.

here's also a good cover
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

makes one wonder, if you say that they are not very bright people and do not want to find a steady job, how are they earning money in the feminist movement? As much as I am concerned, feminists and SJW run purely on donations. Government funds for SJW's are rather rare. The most we have in Estonia on taxpayer money is something called "Gender Equality and Equal Treatment Commissioner",
their website www.svv,ee/?lang=en

>She said she was looking for coconuts at the store, and was afraid to ask if they had it because the sales assistant was black
top fucking kek, I am pretty sure that this is what the normies these days actually are afraid of, thanks to PC. Probably also afraid to rice when the sales assistant is an east asian, and about microphone-headphones when the assistant is an hindu.

>2014 saw the real major Right wing fight back against them
good for you that your right wing is not cuckservatives

Witnessed

also the SJW ship is sinking bad, even their own ideological side can't stand them anymore
news.infoshop.org/opinion/things-anarchists-say

thx desu, there is a good folk metal song that I'd like to recommend to everyone that would like to get some sort of impression of who we are

youtube.com/watch?v=dC3Q9q4cRZA

makes sense

KEK HAS WILLED THIS DISCUSSION

KEKUS VULT

they were never popular in the first place

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FLAG, ARE YOU MERKEL?

this is a good article, I think the SJWs are not particularly crushed by right wing, but when the left wing rejects them.

Well, everything has a price. You cannot have all.

Them Digits don't lie...

>ALL THOSE FUCKING GETS

i'm posting from a road trip across europe ;)

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

That goodness our educational institutions aren't that cucked yet. Stay vigilant brother.

b-but how?

I've date a few -_-

they're terrible, but most laugh at them.

They not popular, but they're not seen for the threat they are.

and I'm college aged and in the SF Bay Area.

Manic Panic ban when? if we ban the dye, they die.

>makes one wonder, if you say that they are not very bright people and do not want to find a steady job, how are they earning money in the feminist movement?

Let me try to explain this.

Spain is quite polarized when it comes to feminism. There was a law a few years ago that makes it so there's special measures against gender violence; basically it is considered a "hate crime" if you can prove a specific violence against women is because they're women (that is to say, under an ideology that women are inferior). It works quite like an aggravating circumstance, like with homophobic or racist crimes.

There's also some measures like safe houses and money for the victims, and this is aggrandized by males who feel threatened and have become obsessed with fake criminal charges from women as if they were using an unfair law that is partial to them (basically such fake charges are a very tiny percentage, yet these "male rights" people say all official data is wrong and so on).

Now living off activism is a different thing. For example our left-wing progressive Barcelona major, Ada Colau, was an activist against evictions (huge problem in Spain) but it turned out she earned quite a high wage from her activism. The core of the "new left" comes from well-off activists who've never had to face scarcity, which is why the radical left is pissed off at their posh/preppy origins and ideology.

Witnessed

>They learnt their bullshit from northamericans in Tumblr,

This is a real fucking problem in EU. Lot of NA shit doesn't mean shit here.

KEK will I get a high paying job next year?

Meme magic is unstoppable

Bullcrap.
This is what we actually are.