Have you noticed Jews never do any manual labor?

Have you noticed Jews never do any manual labor?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176365669
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's for goyim. Also checked.

Too smart for that.

So who does the gardening in their country?

mizrahi jews do

Untermensch obviously. Just like Ethiopian Jews. Jews, especially American Jews, don't like them/see them as true Jews but don't admit it as to not look racist, shlohmo

well i dont think ive ever seen a jew so whatever

looks like the heeb from Vsauce

>building settlements
>assign black, mexican and ghoul settlers to the fields while the whites operate shops or are NEETs

Israel is spiritual so if you think they follow any of this you're bass ackward

Nope, they just come from a culture where manual labor isn't seen as horrific. We don't treat people like shit based on the color of their skin, we treat them like shit based on their religion.

no that would be anotha shoah

It's pretty obvious that Jews blame all Christians for the Holocaust not just German you subhumans just pretend you don't hate us.

They exist from the neck up.

It's a main reason Luther wanted them to labor; so they would have a physical, grounded investment in the places they inhabited, instead of just living in the narcissitic ozone of understanding themselves through their own myths and talent for exploiting the host.

>people like shit based on the color of their skin,
D
Fuck of Shlomo Israwl treats blacks like dogs and got caught giving birth control to Ethiopians against their knowledge

We love our christians, primarily because they're not muslims.

And it's ironic since Jews were like all Semites, and so were not dualists. They were earthbound monists.

Only with the Greeks and their influence did Jews marry merchanting and supremacy with living entirely in a disembodied "intellectual" Platonic stratosphere.

>Have you noticed Jews never do any manual labor?
Because Jews think goyim should do all work and Jews get all the rewards
Think about it they will never forget Germans forced them to do manual labor 3 years some 6 million Jews killed themselves just to avoid working with their hands in WW2

That was in a pre-immigration camp, done to make those tent-lives easier, and it was shut down.

We love our darkies.

History begs to differ

Also not according to the your government and the laws you pass

>Germans forced them to do manual labor 3 years some 6 million Jews killed themselves just to avoid working with their hands in WW2
you fucking kek

Russians and Arabs.

I'll keep that in mind, but that doesn't explain how a nation of merchants is functional. If no one is doing any labor and everyone is running shops or businesses doing Jewish things.

>What is Israel

Show me a law we passed that disenfranchises people based on their skin color.

that's their undoing, actually.

manual labor is like prayer. makes you a better person.

many of the "privileges" of the jews and other elite mafias are actually their burden.

learn to see what's real, people.

It's because they corrupt all they touch.

Otabek is that you?

J esus was a carpenter

Danger and hard work is for gentiles.

>giving birth control to Ethiopians against their knowledge
>Implying that this is not the prime imperative of 90% of Sup Forums

What city do you live in?

I once did a trade job in one of the richest and (((coincidentally))) richest neighborhoods in sydney.

I expected, being so rich and every house being a mansion that the people living there must work all the time.

I worked their 3 days in a row, Monday to Wednesday. Everyday, all day there was these rich middle aged jews just walking and hanging around all day, walking their dogs, chatting in the street, sharing drinks on balconies.

Richest neighborhood I've spend any sort of time in, houses look amazing from the outside, and then you see the insides and they are even more lavish, everyone was jewish, nobody seemed to work.

Got a surprisingly large tip at the end of the job though.

He paid me with an envelope full of fresh 50s. Handed it to me and told me there was some extra in there because I did a great job.

Their work seemed to consist of one serious phone conversation a day. As if they just owned a business or something they would just chew out whoever actually ran it for them and collect cash.

It's funny how jews have this kind of schizophrenic social philosophy. They created the whole concept of a class system with upper and lower classes, then the nazis came along and flipped the game on them and since then they preach this equality and acceptance shit but at the same time they maintain a class system where they are firmly accepted as the higher class of society.

They have also managed to insert a bunch of pro jewish memes into society that everyone just blindly accepts like "jews are smart".

They aren't smart, they just own stuff, which gives them power and they have no fear of being accused of being exploitative or bigoted because they just use their jew status and holocaust memes to make the discussion about the accuser being antisemitic.

Do you plan to remove atheistic jews from Israel?
Seriously they are a cancer

Dude, it isn't about being smart, it's about wanting to be ahead of others and taking the easy way out of shit. I've seen it far too many times, and I've done pile driving for 4 years now.

t. Working class kike

wtf i love niggers now

That's why they have always been a nomadic people who travel from nation to nation exploiting their host.

Israel doesn't function because it is so productive. They leach off of the US mostly but they have blood suckers all over.

Israels survives by milking the USA dry for money and stealing from the lands natives. Remember the US is the only country with more jews than Israel. They stay in the US so they can keep controlling US finance and culture to their benefit.

Have you seen the new Miss Israel? She's fucking black! Filthy jews, they try to push more and more multiculturalism in society. Even in Israel, they want to push racemixing and get rid of pure jews because they represent a danger for jews. Fuck jews, so ebil.

They are like the sith. They will keep cannibalizing each other until one eventually kills them all and the rule of 2 is implemented.

I used to work with a Jew doing sheet metal. Damn good tradesman too and a much harder worker than I, cause I'm fucking lazy.
So no, I don't know what you are talking about.

>not having an Israelifu
I'd marry both. They are much more traditional than the degenerate french "women".

Because manual labor is for low-IQ plebs, which Jews are not.

Are you new or something?

Watch The Eternal Jew documentary: vimeo.com/176365669

Those noses tho.

Of course, you'd rather just not have a Brasilfu. They're filthy.

Brazilian

French

Why are you so butthurt?

I'm just playing. Trying to have a few laughs before sleep

Good night and Deus Vult.

it's already 8 am here, wtf.

Good day and Deus Vult.

ULTRA KEK
L
T
R
A

K
E
K

>Sent from my iSoul, burning in hell, dead laughing

israelis aren't jews
those european genes

> entire slav Joo population is atheistic
> and based as fuck

Orthokykes are the true cancer. Welfare babies who hate the state and refuse to serve it. If only they remain nobody will be there to actually do the things that run a country.

You are lying like a Jew. Israel has huge poverty and discrimination.

if orthodox only belive in the state of israel once the messiah comes why are they in israel now?

To leech of taxpayer money. Praying and outbreeding us is literally their job which they get subsidized for all the time. No taxes or conscription. Extremely low education rates. Subsidies on real estate. Literally Israel's super niggers.

>No taxes or conscription.
You jews are truy a remarkable people, you got your own state but you continue to jewed it like it was another goy host country.

Are you askenazy?

I've heard tradesmen and construction workers make bank in Israel specifically because no one wants to do manual labor.

Who's you? I'm the jewed one. I gave my health and soul for 3 years, I am struggling to get through college while those freeloaders get paid for their 12th kid.

Sounds like you got played by the Alpha Jews. Welcome to the goy club Moshe.

This entire country is cucked by orthokikes. They are a tumor.

Except unlike you goys instead of blaming them every time I drop my sandwitch, I work hard to change things. I am socially active, I aim to be politically active once I get my Ph. D. I am planning to succeed despite all hardships instead of complaining on an Azerbajainian Pilaf seasoning forum and feeling smug about it.

correct if I'm wrong but orthodox and talmud were created only after the fall of jerusalem.
Now that the jews have return to israel shouldn't they disappear?
Like wasn't the whole point of them being minorities in european nations?
Now that they have their own state they shouldn't continue with those practices and israel should go back to torah times and not talmudic ones.

>I work hard to change things. I am socially active, I aim to be politically active once I get my Ph. D.
With naivety like that you could be an honorary goy in no time.

No idea, don't give a shit. The state was founded through hard negotiations inside the Jewish community as well as all the political waves you know about, and the orthokikes demanded to sink the whole ship if they didn't get official keepr of tradition status. They are in charge of the state religion facilities, marriage, legal kosher laws, and they run that shit like a mafia. And since they can pop 15 kids and only live more comfortably for it, they always form a voting power bloc that prevents significant change in those areas.

It's naiveté, you goy. And I am glad you think complacency is better than activity. That's why your budgerstate will never change - people allow themselves to be stepped on for the sake of preserving the status quo. Trump is a step in the right direction, though. Kudos.

what's their and your position with gaza and palestine

An arabic state in the mandated palestine exists already. It's called Jordan. Those who want to live on rightful Israeli clay can choose to be citizens, and I will consider it if they are not total trash. Too bad they are such trash Jordan and Egypt, their actual nations, don't want them.

Orthos are split on those issues. Settlers are far right and pretty based when it comes to those issues. The rest cam be total cunts about it who care about nothing but Temple Mountain and their own comfy subsidized apartment. They hate the state and the IDF almost as much as the Arabs. The 1 in 1000 who volunteers for (shortened) service becomes a pariah in their community.

>It's naiveté, you goy.
Either one is acceptable in American English.

>And I am glad you think complacency is better than activity.
Being realistic is different from being complacent. Much like the people who thought Trump was going to sweep in and change the entire country overnight will end up being disappointed so will you if you think you can affect something so deeply ingrained in your nation.

>An arabic state in the mandated palestine exists already. It's called Jordan.
i think the same, should be named palestine, it was the british mandate of PALESTINE and not "jordania"

>they are such trash Jordan and Egypt, their actual nations, don't want them.
black september I know

also you should've kept the sinai.
Next time there's a war keep it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre

You mean Simplified English.

And nobody can make sweeping changes overnight. That is not a reason to sit around, arms folded, like a Republican in LA. Be the change you want to make, find like minded people, figt for what you feel is right instead of taking it up the ass. Stop blaming others for each of your failures - try harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

You'll be on the Knesset dime in no time, after selling yourself out because years of fighting windmills has led you to nothing. Enjoy the ride

They don't call it manuel labor for nothing, heymish.

Sinai exchange was actually pretty respectable. Egypt is okay in my book - they kept our military memorials in sinai, we erected one for them in my city, and we cooperate on the border safety.
Same with the old king of Jordan - in a move of a movie caliph he gofted Israel a small agricultural territory in Jordan as a gift of good faith to open negotiations. I hold no beef for neighbours who obviously want peace and are willing to exchange things for it.

With Gaza and Palestine we tried that and were shown they are untrustworthy. And yet they still demand a full completion of all their demands BEFORE they negotiate true peace. The palestinian government reimburses anyone who carries out successful attacks on civillians and their families.

It's not the Palestinian people, it's their leaders. Their leaders prefer to keep the conflict going so they can recoeve aid money... that they pocket. When did you last see a report on what aid money pays for? A single hospital? A school? A house?
On the other hand, poor people are easier to convince to give their life for the sake of the reimbursements their family recieves. The more miserable the people of Palestine are, the richer their leaders get. And all those holier than though leftists all over the world who send money to aid the poor victims of the evil Empire of Israel perpetuate it.

>You mean Simplified English.
Is replacing an acute accented e with a y really such a sin?

>Be the change you want to make, find like minded people, fight for what you feel is right. Stop blaming others for each of your failures - try harder.
t. email sent from your mother with the subject line "Hang in There!"

>want peace and are willing to exchange things for it.

So pretty much give you free shit

You are worse than the niggers

An honest days work is worse than a thousand deaths(this is where they get the 6 million number from) for a Jew.

Why do you think hitter threw them into labor camps? It was literally a holocaust in their minds

Never. Ph.D forst. Career in science. And then MIGA. Our first president invented a new way to synthesize acetone and our second Chief of General Staff was President of the Haifa Technion. We need to return to leaders who are créme de la créme. Scientists who redirect their intelligence, military men who did not betray the state for personal gain (looking at you, D.H and B.Y.) We need to Make Israel Great Again

I heartily disagree

> what is exchange

Anyone with self respect should seek to avoid menial jobs

Couldn't you invade, kill the leaders and anex the territory?
Maybe now that there's increasing hate to the muslim parasites in europe and usa no one will say anything
maybe that's the whole plan but I'm not against it.
There's Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Jordan for muslims, more than enough.

Not True. I knew a New York Ashkenazi Jew (like hyper-Jews) that was a contractor for 40 years. I know a Sephardic Israeli that cleans carpets and air ducts for a living. Honestly, I don't know any money-handling Jews.

You guys need to meet some actual Israelis. The other stereotypes are true, though.
>communist sympathizers
>claim and are proud of Stalin
>call every critic a Nazi
>argumentative
>everyone else is the problem
>tries to influence host's politics without assimilating into host

Post more white Israeli and Brazilian women pls.

Jesus was a carpenter

Forgot to add .

That would make sense except it does not work like that. Muslims could literally put it in Merkel's poopenshaften on live TV and Israel would still be in the wrong to shoot a stabber.

Imagine palestinians as BLM posting pics of 'police violence' and you'll get the full picture of 90 percent of events. They dindu nuffin.

They should remove the Ashkenazi population. They, on average, vote more liberally in Israel in comparison to the Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews - let alone the based Russian fake Jews. If Israel was only Ashkenazi it would have already given up 90% of its land to the Palestinians.

I know a guy who is Jewish and works in construction. He also received nothing from his rich parents and grand parents when they died,

This. Fuck Ashkenazis. I study in UoTA and this city is cancer.
t. Slavajoo

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't prefer manual labor over a desk job, manual labor is infinitely more fulfilling and you get to work out and you know that in the end the work you do makes a concrete difference in the world. You're producing food for people to eat, you're building roads and hospitals and homes for people to live in. You're building beautiful furniture etc. You become a skilled master at a craft that takes years to master and you pass on generations worth of knowledge and information and improve upon it.

I've done some shitty/dangerous manual labor jobs but the experience is worth it. It grounds you and destroys any ego you might have and makes you truly appreciate things I life and don't take things for granted. Every building I see I think some dude laid that brick with skill. Some dude built this and that etc.

come on goy. this one is so easy.

they do hate us, but they barely have to move a single finger to control us. that's why they 'love' us

Muslims on the other hand will go ape and stab you in the neck the moment you demand something from them that they don't like.

Well mabbey the Mossad

*cough*

they actually are professional demolition experts so you're wrong OP

>tfw no autist nazi waifu

you start to believe your own bulshit.Fuck off.