HOLY FUCK

How did Mccain lose so badly! Even INDIANA went BLUE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not only is McCain a neocuck shit tier candidate, but Obama ran on the hope and change message that just got Trump elected.

>tfw voted for Bush in 04
>voted for Obama in 08/12
>vote for Trump in 16

I'm just good at voting for the winners I suppose

McCain was a fucking idiot/

Obama ran like he was going to change Washington and after a collapsing economy, and never-ending war in Iraq thats what people wanted.

Unfortunately Obama was full of shit. how Obama won in 2012 is the real mystery

His first executive decision was a massive fuck up, he picked Palin as a running mate.

It was a close race until the economic collapse and people began to realize just how devastating the republican presidency was

Because Obama was an unstoppable force. No one was gonna stand a chance against him in '08 tbqh

Also this. Republicans have been known for fucking up this country and the latest fuckup was still fresh in people's minds, unlike this time

>the mainstream media was an unstoppable force
FTFY. Obammy was completely manufactured by the MSM, from his """rock star of the Democrat Party""" moment in '04 all the way to election night '08. In retrospect, that may have been the beginning of the end of the fakes news establishment with what an incompetent fuck he turned out to be.

>Voted twice for Obama

OH VEY good goyem

To be fair, Obama was pretty convincing in '08. '12 was iffy, but it was only after he got reelected that he showed all his true colors (literally).

>Republicans have been known for fucking up this country
Fuck off demoshill. No one has fucked this country worse than you fucknuggets. See: Civil War (Thanks Buchanan), Federal Reserve and setting the stage for WWII (Thanks Wilson), Prolonging the Great Depression (Thanks FDR), Vietnam (Thanks Kennedy / Johnson), Iran (Thanks Carter), etc.

Ah McCain, you've done it again

>how Obama won in 2012 is the real mystery
>47% of voters won't vote for me

Which is funny because Trump had like 30 statements equal to that he made but the key difference is he engaged the media back and never expressed guilt.

memes aside, he had an unpopular incumbent president dragging him down, picked a joke VP, and was running against an amazing orator.

Another part of it was that a decent number of Romney voters who didn't like Trump that much still backed him because they knew from 2012 how bullshit the media could be.

Marge! Marge! The shitposters are ere!

He's owned by the kikes and promised four more years of bush when he was at his least popular

>amazing orator
>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
>AYO HOL UP

>implying he wasn't elected simply because people wanted a nog president so they could have some cheep feelz

>and was running against an amazing orator.
Obama is a very good actor, he can read a prepared speech with fantastic emotional beats.

He's a very lousy public speaker, that's why he goes "IF IF IF IF IF" and "AND AND AND" while talking.

Honestly Donald's charisma blows Obama away.

2008 was going to the Democrats, no matter fucking what after the disaster W. was.

>He's a very lousy public speaker

WEW

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

Nah Obama 2012 was the right choice too
Mitt Romney is a butthurt neocuck
How he acted this year betraying Trump proved he didn't deserve a vote

Sup Forums won't like to hear this but his opponent was a very good orator who was able to excite his base. Very very few Republicans were excited about ol' Johnny and frankly his campaign became a joke.

Actually, now that I think of it, the 2008 election was a lot like 2016, just a reversal of the parties.

>tfw we have two presidents who beat Hillary
Do you think they've talked about how much they hate her?

Think about it this way: obama getting two terms allowed trump to happen

Nominate a RINO and why would the GOP base turn up?

cuz of sarah palin,
/thread

after George W, even a nigger could have wo... oh wait.

Because he is a fool, because USA isn't white any longer and everybody knows Vietnam veterans are nothing but degenerate rapists. He can blow the Jesus horn as much as he wants, Obama just needs to mention Jesus and he's a bigger saint for Christians of America.

You forgot "I was master of executive orders until that mulatto faggot came" Truman.

No republican could have won that race.
Dubya fucked it up royally, and all the monkeys came out to vote for their king.
Not even Reagan could have won it.

it doesn't help when everyone started to associate republican voters with tea party people screaming about barrack hussein obama is a secret muslim born in kenya

I'm not even saying he's not those things, but it doesn't exactly play well when a 400 pound lady is yelling at a camera about it

that's certainly part of it, but he also had a positive message (that he didn't deliver on)

I wouldn't doubt it. Trump says he loves Obama after meeting him and will be continuously seeking counsel from him for his agenda.

the neocons wanted war with russia over georgia, even with how shit king nigger is he at least didn't jump to war with russia, though I bet he wishes he did kek

I love that one district in NE that went for Obamer, and the one in Main that went for Trump this year. It's only one electoral vote, but it's such insult to injury to win a vote from a state that is overwhelmingly supporting the other party. Like walking into the guys living room, and just taking a piss on his carpet.

You are incredibly naive if you couldn't see through Obama's bullshit in '08. If you couldn't see through it in '12, then you're a complete fucking retard.

Romney and McCain got fucked by the media.

God Emperor played the media like a pro and proved that the less you care about what lies people say about you, the stronger you get.

>Trump says he loves Obama after meeting him and will be continuously seeking counsel from him for his agenda.
Yeah let's be real here Trump will be consulting Kanye before he calls Obama.

Obama is already posturing himself as staying in the political world instead of immediately retiring. He's going to be a constant critic of Trump just like Bill Clinton is.

Because ironically the only Ex-Presidents who know to keep their mouths shut and not feud are our worst Presidents.

>a fucking picture of pence with "kill yourself" written on the bottom

You call this a meme?

Still butthurt huh?

I voted for Obama twice because the opposing candidates were shit

I'm sure others felt the same way

Maine was 2% away from Trump.

What's hilarious is that even though Trump called Obama a Kenyan muslim and an illegitimate president, and Obama blasted Trump at the White House Correspondents Dinner, Trump is still consulting him instead of Clinton or Bush

Cruz and Trump said pretty nasty shit about each other during the primaries if you remember. Trump called his wife ugly and Cruz still endorsed him and might be the next Scalia replacement.
It's just how politics are.

Can some American please explain how this asshole keeps getting elected even though it's known he's a traitor in public?

Also he was responsible for holding back mma for many years so fuck him.

It would have been possible to beat Obama in 2008 if the Republicans weren't so cucked.

They wouldn't hit on any of the things that would do him damage meanwhile the Dems have no problem calling Palin a cunt and saying that Romney wanted to bring back slavery.

Trump does care about what people say about him, he'd be an idiot not to, the thing is his brand is so strong he can out brand the MSM and circumvent their bullshit.

People from Arizona are fucking either old and retarded or just retarded.

I lived in Phoenix for 6 months and I will never go back. Fuck that garbage state.

It was a combination of people being sick and tired of Bush (housing crisis and the wars) and the Republicans making the same mistake that the Democrats recently did (anointing the "next in line" guy instead of the candidate generating the most passion).

If Ron Paul or perhaps Huckabee were the nominee then we would be living in a timeline where King Nigger is just another guy in the Senate.

He has to consult the sitting president current president as part of the transition.. It's not like he just inherited a car... This has been a common practice as the presidency has gained more moving parts in the world over many decades. The more complex a society becomes... The more the moving parts a president has to become accustomed to and this will only increase as time goes by...

Remember how tv remotes use to have jus 3 buttons... Or how there only use to be 3 television networks.. It's not simple and the lack of simplicity is why people are losing control of how government works.

Everyone says trump has thin skin. Do you believe someone so involved in TV and movies where sometimes he gets dissed a lot can't take it? He wants you to believe he is thin skinned so you keep attacking him making you get tired and leave openings. Then he punches you directly in the weak spot.

Pic related. It's trumps mastery of counter striking

mccain was an extreme neocon and we were fucking tired beyond belief of his bullshit ideology

that's why many of us chose the worst possible alternative

>McCain

You an MMA fan Hong Kong bro? I wonder if we know each other.

Because he had the race card and energized niggers and because McCain is a peckerwood cuck

>twf your state is always red no matter what

People had a bad impression of republicans after Bush. McCain was also a neo-con establishment cuckservative so he didn't really energize voters. Additionally, Obama ran on the promise of "hope and change" which was attractive to independents and younger voters. He also energized Black voters for obvious reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

2008 was a bunch of niggers thinking obama was giving out rims and barber shops

>2016 is my first election

you are part of the problem you nigger loving faggot

McCain was doing okay enough right up until he picked Palin. Obama had the Rock star charisma, sure, but McCain was still riding on the straight talk ticket and had a reputation, however undeserved, of being the independent maverick candidate.

>Bush's job approval was barely legal (19% in one poll)
>Iraq War's popularity was also in the toilet
>Economy crashed in September 2008

Not to excuse John McCain and his campaign entirely, but very few Republicans would have won that 2008 presidential race.

That too, what was he thinking? Palin is fucking crazy!

if Obama had not won the last election, you wouldn't have Trump.

>hrr drr I make up scenarios in my mind to justify my shit decisions in the past

don't forget Steve Schmidt was his campaign manage.

To have this fucking retarded white baboon as your campaign manager is begging for a loss

this retard couldn't finish his college degree because he couldn't pass a basic math course

but it's true

if romney won, you'd be having hillary going up against romney for a second term

what's more...hillary probably would've beaten romney because he would not have energized all those rural voters in the Rust Belt

you know im right faggot

You think she'll be back in 2020?

No, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Michelle Obama runs in 2020.

This obama was nothing one day the next he was a rock star and he didnt do shit globalist media knew what they wanted and they wanted to win so they pushed so fucking hard for Obeazee

People dont want to admit they fucked up the country in the beginning because now they helped fix it with Trump the only good thing that came out of Obama's 8 years is Donald J Trump

Dude if your mom and dad forced you to go to church when you were a kid than thats literally torture and any party that supports that is literally the worst party in the world. Necons are slightly better than your average liberal globalist.when compared with your averag globalist there a hundred times better Were your average neocon is a globalist(people who are against all things nationalist=care about there indivual countries first) with some tradtional values while your average globalist is a liberal with disdain all thing traditional and nationalistic but im sure most of every body knows this

Well good for you friendo welcome to Sup Forums

fuckoff with your hearsay