"america was a mistake"

"america was a mistake"

There are only two countries that can make this joke and you surely are not in one of them. Go back to obscurity.

>joke

Go steal lead off a church roof, and pickpocket some naive tourists while you're at it.

They don't bother with lead, they're only stealing copper. An entire graveyard was robbed dry overnight and it was either them or Poles.

Says the Balkanigger that needed daddy Russia to get Turkroaches to stop fucking your every hole so relentlessly.

>too retarded to reply to someone

does anyone else think of george washington as their daddy? I feel like he's protecting me and brought me into this world.

It's usually gypsies, they steal catalytic converters (platinum) from cars and buses here, along with copper and even lead from churches. They really are filth.

No it wasn't a mistake, Romania was a fucking mistake.

It could get better if we actually let these shithole confederate states to fuck off

He tried to warn us, we didn't listen.

"Part of me thinks we should've worded that constitution more clearly in case any imbeciles came about, but another part wonders how you can get more clear than, "shall not be infringed"..."

Probably.

Get your Irish heritage faggots under control or we'll send more Tsarnaev brothers to deal with them.

Wtf? Not cool man.

Like anyone can control the Irish anyway.

Kill them.

Revelation 18:10 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!'

lol this is not far from the truth. The founders actually complained about the almost instantaneous degeneracy and break down of their Republic once they left it to run on its own. Muh liberty was a mistake.

Lel

I'll make the joke on his behalf then
AMEIRCA WAS A MISTAKE

it wasn't, but they don't realize that they aren't anglos

Give me your tears, gypsy!

Losing america was your mistake.

Well I can't argue that. Shame you're doing bitchwork for some Romania user. You'll have to carry that weight.

What did we do?