Freedom concert

Get ready Drumpftards this will only hurt a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/freedom-united-concert-on-january-20-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>liberals want to stop the inauguration
>Come up with plan to distract everyone from paying attention to it

Attending a concert is for children, not adult Trump voters.

Not super upset

Only a Jew would think this would hurt ratings for Trump's inauguration

>host a free concert
>The proceeds will be donated

Liberal logic in a nutshell

why tf is there a concert on taxpayers money

My god, what a bunch of sore losers.

CELEBRITIES... THEYRE JUST LIKE US!

Giving away those acts on free tv is retarded. Why pay to see them in the future when people will just wait till Trump is on tv so they hold another event like this?

Isn't inauguration in the middle usually before noon? It's on a Friday in 2017 too.

>all those big names
>thinking there will be any profit made from tickets
You'd have to sell about 20,000,000 for this to be profitable lmao

Doesn't sound safe.

> the inauguration will lose all ratings

Who gives a fuck? It's not like low TV ratings impact the Presidency, and if you have to get several of the most popular performers in America to put on a free show to compete, are you actually achieving anything?

Can't even be humble in defeat. Not after the general election, not after the electors voted, and not at his inaugeration. Why can't they just suck it up and and go on with life? It's what Republicans did for 8 years, so why can't they?

Great, more "free" concerts to gather support for Democrats. How well did that work last time?

Trump has chosen you to pick a bunch of musicians to perform at his inauguration. The catch is you cannot bribe them to overturn their views if they are heavily anti trump.

Who do you pick ?

>it the Trump innaguration has no ratings something happens
>????
>Disaster averted

Also, very nice of them to keep the children busy while the adults do important things.

fpbp
It's what they do burgerbro

Why are normies so stupid?

moonman

Oh no, this will surely bankrupt the US government

>Only willing people to play at the inauguration
Yeah because the others were threatened by the tolerant left.

What about Kanye West?

Also

>((((((reich))))))))))))))))))

Someone redpill me on Robert Reich. Had multiple people on the shitlibery side of things tell me he's worth reading.

Because celebrities have been benefiting the democrats so much this election.. I dont think a lot of these people would want to do it for free

Why are they so salty?

Why. Why. Why the fuck would there be a concert as part of the inauguration of the fucking president? What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

Who needs money when there is still so much suffering and injustice in this world?

Also Trump is a fan of Steve Reich. Maybe he can get him to play "Nagoya Marimbas."

I think it's a bunch of retarded faggots spending their money seeing shit artist that go to line Jews pockets

>enjoying live music is fir children

Fuck outta here, faggot.

Couldn't he just say he's gonna be inaugurated on the date that he is and cancel last minute because of security concerns and then go through with it the day after the concert is over? Seems like these lefty fuckwits never think things through

>Madonna
>music

Time to end your life bud

>this will only hurt a lot
Not as much as losing the election and displaying a naivity, arroganz, victim mentality and just sheer stupidness to the world.
Also not as much as obama the first black president getting his job taken, kicked out, his legacy destroyed and all by a men that never accepted him as american or President and is supported by the kkk. Now thats gotta hurt.

I don't want to watch any bands playing no matter who they are I just want to see Trump become President.

I fully support that, it's gonna be a pure cringe fest. Can't wait.

the DNC had all sorts of "star power".

the RNC had that one gay dude and rat boy cruz attempting a coup.

evil hillary's speech = 27 million viewers
president trump's speech = 34 million viewers

star power doesn't mean shit. fuck off, you dingo fucking idiot.

Aha! The inauguration is going to have very few viewers, Drumpf in flames!

Next up, CSPAN! Wait until those viewer numbers get DESTROYED

inb4 cuck

I'm not defending Madonna. All those artists mentioned are fucking cancer but I like going to concerts. Just seen J Roddy walston and the business. Was an awesome show.

>still trying to stump the Trump

These people just don't learn do they The God-Emperor is unstumpable. Any attempt at stumping always backfires, and yet, they continue.

>state run liquor store monopoly

All I know is that he's been shilling the whole "Trump would have made more money if he'd invested in a stock market index" thing in multiple media outlets, while even Politifact recognises that it's bollocks.

Yes please do it. Keep digging that hole.

Fair enough. Live jazz is pretty dope, modern pop and whatever else is lame desu

I know the professor personally and he has never said this to my knowledge.

Next time you make a meme please source the quote.

kek

HAHA

will the USA Freedom Kids™ perform?

Lol... I read about that. As someone who trades markets on the daily, that's just about the dumbest shit in the world. Guess how any people put their entire networth into that exact trade? Fucking nobody. Also, hindsight is 2020. And it's looking at investing in such a childishly simplified manner; cherry-picked to fit his political leanings.

You know everything he has said?

You're right, the US presidency is totally insufficient to make up for a loss of ratings that won't even happen.

change.org/p/freedom-united-concert-on-january-20-2017

ted nugent (and even semi seriously kid rock)

blow all the names he listed except springsteen out of the water

...and later that evening after the Inaugural Balls are over and in between tweets, Trump will be busy rescinding all those Executive Orders/totalitarian decrees via Federal agencies that hamper constructive progress along with the quality of life.

What exactly is the point of trying to turn eyeballs away from the meaningless pomp and circumstance?

he teaches econ at berkeley. he's a communist. krugman tier.

i honestly couldnt name a song from the list of his freedom concert

kid rock is sweet though

this this this. wtaf murica?

Sounds like a normie shitfest

What a bunch of petty children. Jesus christ.

>freedom concert
>literally the same list of musicians that shilled for clinton during the election campaign
oh wow what a surprise

>Guess how any people put their entire networth into that exact trade?

It's worse than that. In order to arrive at their figure for what he would have earned from the stock market, they assume he could have invested his father's net worth at the time. Because his father could totally have liquidated all his assists, given the money to one of his children (the others get nothing) and spent the last 20 years of his life in poverty, right?

Be a shame if someone made this an unsafe space.

This will probably backfire on them as well. More people will most likely watch Trump's inauguration than their faggy concert.

Oh shit checked and idk. I would ask the Washington Symphony or the military to provide some patrician and patriotic pieces. It would be fash as fuck and glorious.

Get at me Trump team lets make this happen.

Yeah sure. He's still gonna be president though, regardless of how many tantrums you throw

Also,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Reich

>He stands at 4 feet 11 inches

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

(((Freedom)))

...because music is nice and the inauguration is typically kind of festive. Lighten up a bit Paco

>irrelevant celebrities doubling down on their newfound irrelevancy
lmao. maybe they can get SNL to preform too

>kid rock is sweet though
Seriously, man?
I mean, forget politics. Seriously?

Everyone is going to be watching the inauguration..

I can't wait for the Antifa fags to start some shit and watch them take a bullet from the Military or Secret Service officer.

This won't be some stupid protest, this is the POTUS we are talking about... lethal force will be authorized.

Personally, I want to see that fat fuck Micheal Moore take 2 to the chest when he tries to waddle up and talk shit to Trump.

Nobody... why do we need preformers to make hoot toot 'music'? I'm not going to watch it for the music, I'll be watching it in suspense the whole time hoping nothing terrible happens.

He's either economically illiterate, or just pushes progressive ideas for the economically illiterate and pretends not to know better. He's got a documentary on Netflix that's well-produced, but boils down to him waving his hands and saying "it's a virtuous cycle!" over and over.

This guy was Labor Secretary under Clinton, not a real economist.

> no one watches it

The "whole country" will watch an ad ridden band aid concert instead of the inauguration of ty most divisive and captivating president in decades

K

He didn't say it would be free

What makes you think it would use tax money?

It will be if its on TV trying to beat out the inauguration.