Law suspended sentence for forced marriage with 13 year old

> 45 year old cousin gets married to Islamic law with his 13 year old girl cousin
> gets 2 years law suspended sentence (no jail)

DOES THE RIDE EVER END???

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/regionales/bayern/article160472322/Bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-Zwangsehe-mit-13-Jaehriger.html#Comments
focus.de/regional/augsburg/prozesse-13-jaehrige-in-zwangsehe-missbraucht-bewaehrungsstrafe_id_6383050.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welt.de/regionales/bayern/article160472322/Bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-Zwangsehe-mit-13-Jaehriger.html#Comments

What nonsense are you talking about Hans? Germany has no Islamic law.

I guess, in some areas it is.

That's just some rape or stupid girls, it's pointless even trying to believe German news. The supposed truck driver is now not guilty, since DNA doesn't matches. They are lying from all directions. German news will soon be like Swedish news.

>tfw Germany will never be German again
it's like watching a grandparent die slowly. someone needs to kevorkian your nation

>it's pointless even trying to believe German news.

I completely agree.

Nice laws you have there.
Shame if they were only applicable to certain classes.

ARE THEY STILL LEGALLY MARRIED, TOO??? PLS SAY YES, GERMONEY!!!

This. Need more info.

Fuck it I'm converting to Islam now. Maybe I'll even be a politician one day.

I don't know if they're still married. The article only says they don't have contact anymore.

I talked to a guy before and he was convinced that all "refugees" are victims and it's all women's fault if they get raped, because he only watches television news. But online news is many times fake too, only that it's fake in two directions, not always in favor of "refugees".

blonde slut on the left is hot

To make this clear
>Theyre cousins
>This happened 13 years ago?
>He was charged with rape and child abuse?

"more than 13 years back..."
Rest is correct.

i got a 1 year suspended sentence for assaulting 4 people including a cop

I have to go to bed. I hope this is an ANTI MERKEL MEME war thread when I wake up.

Why is this coming up now? Did they just uncover the case now, did she file charges recentlly? Do you have any more sources or backstory? How peculiar

Was he found guilty of the charges of rape etc?

what the fuck, germany? what. the. fuck.

>Why is this coming up now?

Election in one year. It's just stupid "actionism" to make it look like they suddenly care. In reality, public execution in 4 years for all the traitors... and they will suffer.

you can see in the right ones eyes, she is ready for all three of them at once.

kek. I'm glad Merkel at least didn't dare to whine about the Muslims and diversity and 'not giving in to hate' in her speech after the Berlin truck attack.
I guess she finally realizes those words piss people off more than anythin.

Article doesn't say how they uncovered the case now.

Yes he was found guilty for heavy sexual child abuse and rape.

They were never legally married. Islamic religious marriage doesn't count here.
The case has been 13 years ago and the woman has no contact to the man since years.

>I don't understand how the law works
Stop breathing

So isn't there anything else they should have sticked him with? Child marriage or forced marriage is a crime in tiself, in Germany, no? And if not, they should ha ve sticked him with restriction of freedom or captivity etc?

Man this article is so short, have any others? Trying to write about it.

>I guess she finally realizes those words piss people off more than anythin.

She has her minions still doing the same in addition to all media. The fire is rising and will lead to an explosion this time, not the small buildup the NSDAP created. I expect some people slaughtered in the streets within 2 years tops.

focus.de/regional/augsburg/prozesse-13-jaehrige-in-zwangsehe-missbraucht-bewaehrungsstrafe_id_6383050.html

But this one hasn't more infos.

Yes, as far as I know child marriage is illegal here...

Thats great! They also will be punished by the islamic law

You stupid faggot don't get what I mean. Try again.

I didn't believe it at first, but honestly, since the last few weeks I've been getting a different vibe from my German friends. Merkel still had a 60% favourability a few weeks ago but now.. Being warned for a Christmas market attack and still having one happen.. I don't see how even her colleagous could vote her in for chancellery. They must either be sick of her themselves of know the outrage it might cause.

Thanks! If you happen to find any else, feel free to share them.

>I don't see how even her colleagous could vote her in for chancellery.

Many people in the party fucking hate her. Even since the end of 2015, "insider info" shows that around 90% of her own party are against her asylum policies. She truly rules like a dictator.

My gf's grandpa is nearly 90 and worked for the EU starting in the 60s as a diplomat for the rest of his life. I talked a few hours with him about some insider infos. He basically said that the current EU has nothing to do anymore with the original concept they worked for and that Germany has an elected dictatorship. That's coming from a guy who was drafted into the SS at 16yo at the end of the war.

>truly rules like a dictator.
I heard about that only recently. About how she is skillful in quieting dissent in her ranks and 'sending off' growing problems to shit jobs to get them out of the way, kek. Is this true?

>90% of her own party are against her
I can believe that. If you think about how many people she must have pissed off when "one of their own" had his daughter raped and killed (the Maria L. chick) and she still threw him under the bus and ranted about 'being tolerant'.

But if so, they must be working up the courage to do a ceasar on her ass. She's going to destroy the party itself, and she is the very face of all the problems people feel with this refugee crisis. Getting rid of her will save a lot of party member's asses, I bet.

>the current EU has nothing to do anymore with the original concept
Very much so. The original concept was an economic powerhouse (at least on the surface), yet now we simply can't make our own laws. We signed off our sovereignity to a bunch of desk workers in Brussels of whom most aren't representatives of anyone but their own interests.
I can't wait to see it fall.

daily reminder every single one of those girls is looking for and trying to attract older men, but men are so cucked by AOC laws they dont/cant reciprocate.

look at those fucking scrawny boys, do you really think they would be interested in them if they could get with all those older celebrities they are obsessed with?

every single one is cute enough to easily be snatched up by an handsome jacked millionaire. feminism is fucking stupid and kills the ability for girls to take advantage of their youth at its peak.

feminism is anti-woman.

>Is this true?

Yes, she basically "removed" all reasonable alternatives compared to her and with her asylum policy she destroyed all the parties left of her party. It's not as extreme but the Migrant Crisis seems to be Merkels "Reichstag fire".

>I can't wait to see it fall.
Agree

Damn. I always had the feeling she was a cunning player of the game of politics, but I didn't know she was this ruthless and calculated in her own party as well.
I'm sure her time is running out, though. In several ways. And we both know she'll be lauded as a savior and a hero by international media whatever happens.

>I'm sure her time is running out, though. In several ways.

That depends what her actual end goal is. If she is truly using this as her "Reichstag fire", then her true policies are more aligned with the NSDAP then the globalists. This would be a dream best case scenario but I doubt that this is true.

After all, thanks to this, we will have a right wing party as opposition in the government for the first time since WW2. But there needs to be more social friction and so on.... It feels like we are on a path of recovery but this path will take at least 5 years I believe.

Those five years might take too long. There are likely coming in another half to one mil migrants per years. In five years the young German males will be outnumbered by young migrant males.

>as her "Reichstag fire"
That would be a very outdrawn plan, though. When looking at it from that perspective she's putting herself in the fire too much and not escalating it as much as she can.
I would rather suggest it might have something to do with the spying on her, the US did a phone tap, she never even blamed or accused the US openly, as far as I know, nor sought any form of retribution.
But if I remember correctly, it was also around that time that her attitude changed from 'multiculti ha failed' to 'lol open doors pls'.
Could it be they are holding something against her, something she knows will kill her career and legitimacy?