Samantha Power

How, according to this bitch, actually bombing the shit of ISIS is "barbaric"?

war criminal

did more damage to the mid east than Bush.

>"barbaric"

I don't know anything about her, but she is probably concerned about civilian casualties.

like the ones in Mossul?

>Bombing the shit out of anyone isn't barbaric.

yes, better 'negotiate' with terrorists, they'll surely listen

Because hospitals and children aren't "ISIS"?

How about "Stop enabling them"? Oh, right, the Western elite need money.

>implying talking a terrorist who is ready to blow himself to pieces just to kill you out of this is a reliable strategy
No wonder ISIS are doing whatever the fuck they want in Western Europe.

It's still barbaric.

In that case "barbarism" is very much needed.

Nope. It's heroic.

Samantha Power is a fucking nutcase globalist who wants (((war with Russia))).

She's married to superkike Cass Sunstein, but she was a big bleeding heart pro-Palestine Lefty nutcase before she came under his influence.

She's a piece of shit.

>David Scott Wiener

If those people are civilians, then why the hell are they not participating in an insurrection?

An 8 year old can be trained to shoot. Mothers have two legs and two arms, if not some other person can help them evacuate.

Passive males deserve to get blown up, so again, what exactly is a civilian?

these professional talking head morons are a distraction while real shit happens behind the scenes

much like this thread. sage

he says, from behind a computer screen while leftists riot in his streets

it is when 30 ISIS fags are hiding in it

Yeah, "ISIS" fighters.

t. upside down indo

In order to post I need to be in front of a computer idiot.

Other than that, going on with a life that includes sustaining prosperous properties that benefit society. If the Social Contract is broken, ready and trained to protect, not grovel and plead like milquetoast such as yourself.

Also I live in suburbia, only riots I is if someone puts ketchup on a hot dog at a block party. Closest city has a tendency to prevent riots.

Other than that, taxes go to a police force and compared to the current CIC, the new one seems to not like "leftists" BS at all.

>implying barbarity is bad