You will never be American

>You will never be American

Is there anything worse than this?

You don't want to be American. Trust me.

Trust me, you want to be American. You may as well not exist otherwise.

Being a leaf

Are you this stupid in Japan?
I wanted to become japanese but I don't know anymore....

Anyone can be American stupid nip, thats the whole point of AMERICA

Why the fuck would you want to be an American? Don't let the movies fool you living here isn't a fucking party boy paradise with unlimited pussy

You see how autistic is? That's the worse that can happen to anyone

Japan is ok, other than their cartoons turning me homo.

It could be worse - you could be a leaf.

kekd
I hope I will be american too
Praise

Just goto your local mart and have a shit in your pants. They'll take you in as a true American hero

Or he could go to your country and shit on the street, that would probably grant him instant citizenship in POO land

It is better to shit on pants than to shit on the street

Kek has spoken

I don't know. You tell me.

AT least they have the courtesy to shit in their pants, and not in the fucking streets.

You can come over here Hirosuke
We could use more Japs, all the asians here are stupid coreans

America and Japan have similar problems but at least there isn't as much identity politics. It's never ending here.

That's your ego spouting BS. You're much worse off living in an Orwellian nanny-state that has an emasculated population and will soon be majority Muslim than you would be had you been born in the US. 'merica simply is the greatest country on Earth and to pretend otherwise is to be willfully ignorant and clownish.

t. wrong version of english teacher in japan

>one shot at life
>born american

just fuck me up desu senpai

>you'll never be German

this makes me happy to be american now, thank god im not a truck cuck

but you have all the cute japanese girls and are so close to the anime forge that you can get them while they're still hot

I like kolbasz it is best salami

This

At least you know America loves you. After the UK you are our best friend.

Being Japanese is almost as good, you are our most loyal and purest yandere waifu. You are literally the only country in Asia we would nuke China over.
Also you bring us delicious /ss/ mangas

i'll cross my fingers for you britbro

god save the queen

Was gonna say something eller but kek has spoken

>quads
very nice

America is the best, is it not?

Terrorist attack deaths in Germany:12
Terrorist attack deaths in USA:3 000

The Leaf is savage today.

Well played.

Else*

If you fly down to Okinawa and suck some GI cock, their semen in your anus is a passport.

>tfw you will never be nip
i'd love to, honestly

This. Also you can be American. But it will cost you one pic related

c-can i be american too?

>tfw born American
Now what?

The United States marks the end of civilization. Flagrant homosexuality, divorce and general sexual perversion and moral depravity. Before the United States, we had the great European musicians Bach, Mozart and so on. Now we have degenerate art, Hip Hop and Rock and Roll. The United States is to blame.

Only if you denounce Canada and accept America as the one true country into your heart

>salt

Go eat a bland fry or something limey

Stop replying to this faggot English teacher you cucks

>you will never get yelled at by a hair dyied hambeast dyke for looking at a woman in the subway
why even live?

USA is like the huge pervert that got infected with aids and spread it everywhere else like it was the gift of Christmas. I'd apologize but it's really (((their))) doing.

>Wanting to be citizen of the most hated country in the world
>Wanting to live where you can be shot literally everywhere while minding your business
>Not being proud of your nipponic genes

get the fuck out of my countr already if you love it so much, fuck you not wanting glouries houses of parliment

Why do you want to come here, user?

Look at all these newfags who don't know of the infamous proxy shitposter who pretends to be Japanese and posts the same shit every day. Look at them and laugh!

Being nip must be fucking awesome

Yes, being a weeb English teacher in Japan

CHECKED

It's like being a fatter, dumber, browner canadian. No thanks.

>Implying a jap would want to be american

check'd i will become a burger too someday