Berlin Truck attack: German "intelligence" agencies hunting Tunisian man

THE HUNT IS ON!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wsSJAuHDh3w

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/572053/berlin-attack-polish-lorry-driver-Lukasz-Urban-alive-fight-terrorist-christmas-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>German intelligence

If they had any the sandnigger wouldn't have made it into the country

>from truck documents

After 36 hours and after arresting the wrong people? Yeah right

What is with these terrorists and leaving identity documents?

The Kouachi brothers did it, the Paris attackers did it.... How can they be so retarted?

If he had not dropped his documents he would literally have got off Scott free.

Are you hijacking this truck?
Please! Safety first. Undersign here with your license (if you are using a stolen license, please indicate this and share your real name so we can verify it is stolen).

Happy terroring!
Love,
Merkel.

FUG

>tunisian
>was already on a terror watch list

embarrassing how Sup Forums gets BTFO every single time

>failed asylum seeker

Meaning someone who was rejected, yet still in the country?

The Nice truck driver was also Tunisian
Really makes you think...

>truck documents
>implying this is even remotely believable
they just framed the first plausible criminal who wasn't a refugee

What?

"Intelligence" when attackers are all on watch lists yet still able to carry out attacks. Even worse when police say they can't even follow them because there are too many to follow. Sure, they'll arrest a few after an attack, but will have nothing to hold them on then release them.

>Pick up random refugee for crime he didn't commit

>Still discover he's a rapist.

Yeah, really BTFO Kraut

>A

How is Sup Forums BTFO by this?

>Truck Attack

Ban all sentient trucks.

wrong

A and C

>A and C
A FUCKING LEAF

Nigger what

>Flip A
>Even confirms the rule
>Odd denies it

>K

They have released a photograph.

>Der Spiegel reported that the document, apparently asylum office papers, was in the name of Anis A, born in 1992 in Tataouine, Tunisia

His name is Anus, he is a shitskin

So I take it they've used illegal means to find him - hacking ect, and using the "documents found at the scene" meme is just a cover up of how they've actually found him?

>moroccan
>refugee
REEEEE

yeah it's pretty much illegal to deport illegals here
that's why we pay most of them so they "voluntarily" leave the country
I wish I was kidding but I'm not

any/all of them.

A and 2 should follow the rule, K and 7 should not.

His name is Sa'am Al-Hayid

A and 7.

>Tataouine

shouldnt the documents have the polack's name on them? wtf

still wrong

>How can they be so retarted?
They're Arabs. They can not into war and battle tactics. They are only good for isolated terror attacks.
>Why Arabs Lose Wars
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Is this the famous Samuel Al-Hydadi?

He was born in Tatooine, fucking Rebel scum

>German
>Intelligence

A -> B
is not logically equivalent to
A B

We all know russian hackers and the Grinch are responsible for this. They hacked Optimus Prime to ruin christmas.

fpbp

they let him go, because part of his culture

REPEAT IT AFTER ME: FALSE FLAG

The expected answer is probably A and 7, because there has to be an even number behind A and there must not be vowel behind 7.

However it is not clearly stated there is a letter on one side and a number on the other, so technically you'd have to also turn the K to make sure there's not a vowel on the other side, so the answer should be A, K and 7 (or the rules should be clarified)

Pretty fucking convenient that this terrorist was kind enough to leave behind shit that identified him in a stolen polish truck

Top bantz matey

The guy is apparently from Tataouine, Tunisia which inspired the Tatooine Star Wars scenes.
Kek. Can't make that shit up.

Good point. A and 2 should follow the rule. K and 7 may or may not.

retard

Remember when a "plane" flew into the pentagon on 9/11 and authorities found the passport of terrorist that flew the "plane" into the building "on the ground" beside the blast site and could then determine his identity.

My mother called me just to tell me that they just said on TV that the perpetrator was in fact not a refugee and that she was almost crying of joy because of it, that the poor refugee fleeing their country in war won't be any more persecuted.

Fuck man.

I believe this.

>tfw you pay them 2000 eurobucks and give them a free flight ticket to their homeland but when they arrive there they instantly buy a ticket back and apply for asylum again with fresh money in their pockets

funny isn't it

not an argument.

>Remember when a "plane" flew into the pentagon on 9/11 and authorities found the passport of terrorist that flew the "plane" into the building "on the ground" beside the blast site and could then determine his identity.
Do you have source on that? I want to make a compilation of "found terrorist ID".

New suspect is tunisian with 3 identities who also applied for asylum

Checked and keked

no, it's the other way around, when you see an even number you know the rule has been followed (if there is a vowel behind, the rule has been followed, if there is not, the rule has been followed)
for every other card you must turn to make sure the rule has been followed (if it's a vowel) or the rule has not been broken (if it's not an even number)

a27
if 7 is turned and has vowel you dun goofed

>the expected answer
>it is not clearly stated

i award you 0 points for this faggotry alone, even though you have the correct answer within your post

Yeah it was a different immigrant instead. And the initial Pakistani immigrant had committed past sexual assaults.

Much better.

fuck, 2 can be left alone too, a7

You don't need to turn 2. A -> B is not logically equivalent to A B. You need to turn K, because there may be a vowel there.

This attack was similar to the one in France. Nice attacker was also Tunisian, if I remember correctly.

The killer was a refugee. This s just damage control by Merkel.

Germans love this woman. They deserve everything they get.

but it's fact
you are retarded like every complotist

the fuck are you talking about.

is clearly correct

you must check on the backside of A is an even number, and you must check on the backside of 7 isnt a vowel.

are you ok? do you have braindamage?

"Were you the driver of the truck Ahmed?"

>No I swear

"Yeah, right.. btw are you a refugee?"

>Yes

"Ok, you're free to go then."

Some you guys ok.

Don't go out in Berlin'Hamberg'Frankfurt'Köln Today

Nah, that's not funny. That's an open and tolerant society free of hate.

Visited it when I was on vacation

>Germans love this woman. They deserve everything they get.
She ran on a platform of "multiculturalism is dead", it'd be like if Trump went back on his promises and started inviting cartels into the country.

link me the past sexual assaults pleease

Nah is right. You need to check K too because nothing says a card can't have two letters.

>is clearly correct
>clearly
You need to check K. There may be a vowel behind it.

You're never too careful with all these fucking comon core teachers around.

It's cover for illegal surveillance they are doing.

Any relation?

>Tunisians are horrible drivers

the point of the exercise is to demonstrate logic as well as to uncuck your answers for a straightforward problem.

If you can't answer an anonymous image puzzle in an uncucked way, how are you supposed to confront jewish tricks in the real world?

From a strong mind, a strong will should follow.

At least I'm not retarded enough to reject someones claim without being able to elaborate why.

Bets on wether he left already?
I say he already did.

>German "intelligence" agencies
Really made me laugh, desu

I'll give you funny:
>truck attacker is a refugee
>Merkel: "If it's a refugee that wouldn't be good"
>Police: "LOL wrong guy, we'll keep looking"
>Media: "No h8 for refugees m8, it was a prank"

It was confusing the two. It was actually at the world trade centre (!) that the hijacker's passport was "found in the rubble" which is even more ridiculous than finding something at the pentagon.

It was this guy here en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

It says if a card has a vowel on one side, not if a card has a vowel on side one. In this grammatical structure, the word one is the equivalent of the word any.

How do we solve the North African problem?

Remove North African Kebab

Why do (((they))) always find documents of the terrorists at the crime scene?

What's this about the rapist?

PRESS 'F' FOR POLISH DRIVER WHO FOUGHT THE ATTACKER UNTIL THE VERY LAST MOMENT

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/572053/berlin-attack-polish-lorry-driver-Lukasz-Urban-alive-fight-terrorist-christmas-market

BASED PLUMBERNIGGERS

rip in peace

Yeah I dont get how you let him go.

I don't understand. Are you disputing what I said? If the card with K has a vowel on the other side, it should have had an even number. The card with 2 may have a consonant, but there is no rule about that.

>Grisly photos of Mr Urban appear to confirm he put up a fight with the hijacker – or hijackers.
>Police reportedly believe he was stabbed several times but continued to put up a fight – so was shot.

F F F F F F F

Not only "still in the country".
Still "all inclusive" holiday in the country.
Even when you are criminal like him before.

They are not, if (((they))) say "we found the ID at the crime scene" (((they))) mean "we have nothing, but we really need to arrest someone or the internal security is in danger".
They will arrest him within the next 48 hours, long enough to seem realistic but just in time. He will die resisting the arrest or while he is in imprisonment. And than everything will be alright.

Nice pic

>Berlin Truck attack
Did you mean Truck crash?

So he's a Tunisian refugee Muslim?

Why is the left celebrating?

It means that they hide between the legitimate Syrian refugees to hurt us and that we were right.

That probably explained why the truck veered off the market when it could have kept going and killed far more people. It's genuinely heroic if this guy was bleeding out, dying but still trying to save people in the market place.