Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
youtube.com/watch?v=8fHXQZJub8A&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey

>no blood on books....

This.
Just ignore Mordecai Shekelbergensteinowitz over there holding the chainsaw, goy.

I mean, good chance that you are right, but I can see how it could actually happen as uman is full of gross all black wearing highly visible Jews, and not the crypto kind. Seeing Dosim everyday is just not good for your mental health..
Jews will unironically call it a miracle.

>implying it wasn't a rival jewish group trying to send a message while blaming the goy at the same time

lmao just found out that when you google Uman you get a photo of Jews before even hitting google images

d-do kikes hang out in dead peoples tombs?

Udan... Juden

really makes you think

It's Uman dude, with an M.
Most religions do tbqh in one way or the other, as well worship the dead to some extent - it is also the basis of tradition.

>uploaded by Eagle Consulting
>profile pic is a bald eagle standing in front of an American flag
Why are Americans so cucky for Israel.

>Most religions do tbqh in one way or the other,

I don't know....I always knew kikes were some sick fucks, but having a little library IN SOMEONES FUCKING TOMB is pretty out there.

That's not weird

It's really not, not even for Christians.

No one cares about your shitty False Flag, Israel. Just butcher the paleshits already.

did they mistaken it as a mosque?

Pls explain Israeli vs diaspora Jewish beef

Working on it stop pressuring me
Why would you think that?

The Israelis want all the kikes to move to Israel so they can finally get their messiah, or something.

>Muslims don't use pork
>Jews don't use pork

Who did this

S__ H_d_

Cuz the ideal way of messing with a mosque or something is usually putting pork-related things like bacon or a pigs head into them. Idk if there's a thing w pork in Judaism but if not then its just weird that out of all things they'd use a pigs head to vandalize a tomb

The merchant race doesn't eat pork because in the olden days it was hard to cook right or something like that. Muslims just do whatever Goldberg tells them too.

We are not the same people. Both Jews, one is a nomad tribe the other is a nation - although our race is similar we are simply not really connected.
But, they pretend that we are to get minority points and to launder money, and to take over foreign govts using my national idea of Zionism. This is more than corrupt, this is a personal insult. The beef stems from that insult as well as their attempts to appear a part of my people, which they are not.
Also religious Jews are legitimately disgusting but that's my personal opinion more than an objective fact.
Same with Judaism.

oh. Never mind then

100% this this this this

yeah I just found out whoops

The Muslims copied the Jews' dietary laws. It's the same thing. Jews just aren't as autistically loud about it and demanding that everyone else adopt it the way mudfuckers are.

Look, I'm Jewish and I'm telling you to stop being a cuck, Schlomo. Lena Dunham is just as Jewish as you and I and you will man up and settle down with her and make Jewish babies when she wants you to. Also, if you have sons we're going to cut a bit of their cocks off.

oy vey

>Jews just aren't as autistically loud about it and demanding that everyone else adopt it the way mudfuckers are.
Hahahahaha el oh el
I'm Israeli first, my Jew blood comes second(well, in fact I don't count it at all) and my religion is not Judaism.
Also you don't belong in America, accept Christ or move to the sterile desert that is the origin of your sand cult - and I apologize for the edginess.

I heard Israeli agents vandalize Synagogues of other nations and create fake antisemitism reports to convince people to go to Israel.
That viral video where a jew with a camera walks around france and getting insulted because hes a Jew was made by an IDF PR officer

>We are not the same people.

Yes, that explains all those hundreds of thousands of dual citizens

>Also, you don't belong in America
That's good because I'm in the United Kingdom. I just have qualms with those who put down the Diaspora. Like it or not, Lena Dunahm IS Jewish, much like Sarah Silverman, and honestly, who wouldn't bang a sexy piece of Kosher meat like Dunham?

Always

They also post pics of sexy Russian women in IDF uniforms to dupe unsuspecting Schlomos and goys into fighting for the IDF.

Why are all Jewish women so hot and intelligent?

>but having a little library IN SOMEONES FUCKING TOMB is pretty out there.
have a look at some of the buddists temples where they are decorated with the bones of all the monks

Why would goys fight in an army not of their country outside of French Legionairres

Remember how I mentioned takeover of governments and money laundering as a reason that I hate the diaspora? believe me I'm not happy when my govt is working with them at all.
You also don't belong in the UK. And I don't argue that they are not Jews, I'm arguing that our identity is not Jewish(in the nomadic religious sense) but Israeli(in a national sense) thus can be considered different peoples - which they are objectively.
The fact that we are both Jewish doesn't matter, just as the fact that both the french and anglo are white doesn't make them the same people.

Because Americans believe the Jews are chosen by God.
We're God's chosen, that's why. What I've also noticed is that we're more cultured, civil and respectable than the other races.

IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

Why is kíke a derogatory term if it just means circle Yisrapai?

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s

>I'm arguing that our identity is not Jewish(in the nomadic religious sense)
Of course you'd say that. You literally admitted to not being religious. I have cousins who are part of the Haredim in Israel and I find it startling that you would want to reduce their power. They are the preservers of Jewish culture and you will give them as much NEET bux as they demand because without them we are doomed.

>What I've also noticed is that we're more cultured, civil and respectable than the other races.

And who exactly 'chose' you giant rats?

Moloch? An imaginary sky god? Yourselves?

>we're gods chosen people!

Jews cant even type god. And where the fuck was he from your enslavement to the holocaust? Jews are literal nobodies with genetics worse than niggers.

I almost married an orthodox jewish girl until I met her retarded anime addicted little brother and decided then if my kid was even a tenth of that much of a failure I would exterminate us all so I didn't wanna risk it desu.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany...

You do know where you are right?

Look, goy, don't get jealous of my genetic superiority. You're just jealous of my sexy Jew Orthodox Jew beard and sexy Orthodox gentleman-esque fashion. We're old school and the chicks love it!

Derogatory terms are offensive due to association and not literal meaning.
We will destroy the religious influence that those leeches have on Israel and will turn in into the secular ethno state it was meant to be. Honestly I'm assuming that you are doing a satire bit but if not I honestly hope your cousins will die. The only good things Palestinians do is to choose dosim victims because they are easily visible.
This is Sup Forums, your pic is flattering.

Yeah, and while I might be super racist I'm still not a naziboo.

I never understood the point of worshiping a failure.

>and the chicks love it
Especially the Shiksas. You think blond haired Aryan women want weak cucks who wear skinny jeans? No, they want principled religious men who will lay down the law. That happens to be me.

The Nazis were not a failure in any sense except for losing a war where the whole damn world ganged up on them(guess what, America would lose such a war).
And worshiping their ideals is supporting racial separatism and nationalism, which you claim(or at least imply) to support.
Just saying.

This is some serious neuroticism you've got going. Get help. I'm not surprised since neuroticism and self-hatred are integral parts to the atheist ""Jew's"" mindset. We're going no-where buddy boy, everyone in the Knesset keeps pandering to us for votes, we get to settle wherever we please and you ""Israeli"" cosmopolitan wagecucks pay for it. LOL

Your people are certainly renowned for their good looks

*chuckles*

It seems like these are happening everyday now? Nazis are coming back? YAY MFW

Right, but they failed to genocide the Jews and this led to the creation of Israel.

Losers, I say.

Pretty sure the jews who made Israel werent mainly German or Polish.

Yeah, that totally won't backfire. I wonder what will happen when you Dosim will lose all sympathy even in your "home" country you traitor trash.
They managed to begin their dream of Jewless europe, and Israel is a part of this. Voluntary transportation of Jews out of Europe, and in fact an entity that incentivizes Jews to emigrate from Europe for years to come.
Not a 100% success but not a failure too - and in any case not a failure to such a degree when being a naziboo is somehow defeatist.

Israel's stupid proportional representation electoral system keeps us in power and Bibi is going nowhere, cuck. I bet it must be enraging knowing your Shekels are going to my family while I berate you.

>so fucking haram, so much make up to hide her horse head
and idiots can actually fap to that...

>Pretty sure the jews who made Israel werent mainly German or Polish.

That's what they want you to think.

I've meet in a brief moment while buying weed from a dispensary in Hollyweird.
(цselэss ðåmи шoгds, i жйoш)

Is that jew holding an AK?

If I photoshop a hijab onto her will that entice you, Mohammad?

This is my view:
Israelis want to herd the Jews into Israel to protect it. They're maintaining a state that diaspora Jews are happy to have as a bolthole without defending.
Orthodox want the Jews to keep to themselves and stop publicly trying to change things, in order to avoid pogroms.
Secular Jews want to reform society into a religionless soup of consumers in something resembling communism, with a strong state and all the lame aspects of liberalism with nothing inconvenient (free speech etc.). This way, they're protected from pogroms, and get to follow a reformed version of Jewish morality (rule and institution based, extremist and highly legalistic, opposed to any white identity).

However, I'm not a Jew. Any Jews here care to comment?

Hitler mostly wanted to contain the Jews to prevent them from damaging his society and the world; a mass murder was just a last resort, a "final solution" if that wasn't possible.

If he had won, the Jews would probably be contained in Madagascar (not in the Middle-East), carefully monitored under an authoritarian regime by Europeans to prevent them from destroying other nations and continuing their internationalist, usurous schemes.

It is but it's also comforting to know that we are not an old culture and we can reform, and that soon enough the time will come to cleanse you, politically or otherwise. Our systems may change and new movements might rise, and we are used enough to civil war and violence to take extreme measures in order to ensure the survival of our nation.
So am I angry? Yes.
Am I worried? Not even a little bit.

a hijab ? that bitch need a niqab.

Have fun changing electoral systems when everyone wants to keep the status quo. It's not my fault Israel hands out ludicrous amounts of money to people for studying books. You're an idiot if you don't capitalise on it.

I do fear change since our population is growing fairly fast and there have already been political tensions and concessions made for military service etc. But we're smart, we'll figure something out. Just keep the money flowing.

Honestly I don't see why you hate religious Jews so much. What have we done? All we're doing is preserving the cultural heart of our people and you want to attack us for not conforming to a decadent world that is NOT subservient to God but rather to technology, money etc

You have to go back algerian sarecin scum.

>not an old culture
the pharistocracy is pretty old

Kasablanka blyad
youtube.com/watch?v=8fHXQZJub8A&t=98s

As I said, in my opinion the most severe reason is the contrast is being a nation vs a nomad peoples. We have a national identity, they are nihilistic Globalists(the secular Jews you mentioned - I think their evil stems out of a lack of a strong national identity)
Why thank you I will enjoy changing the electoral systems despite the elites wanting to keep the status quo. Why, do you think this won't happen? If the last year has proved anything, it proved that we are living in an age where the status quo is quite fragile.
I hate you because you force your religion on me, although I have the right to be free in this country as an ethnic Jew and a natural born citizen. And because you steal money from taxpayers, through a self admitted takeover of our govt, just like you(we) did worldwide throughout the years.
You are a bad memory, you are a reminder of the horrible, broken, nationless and hateful nomad tribe that my people once were.
Your people are the reason that although I obviously do not support in any way, I can at least sympathize with Nazis, or in the very least understand them. You are vile.
And again I apologize for the edginess, but these are strong feelings - I don't like traitors and thieves.
But Israelism is very new.

this makes me think the jews did it

15 Rubbles have been deposited into your Russian account.

>hurl pig's head
Did they forgot they're dealing with jews, not muslims?

That;s what I was waiting for, a sad lil' meme instead of a substantive answer. kys

1 million tax Shekels have been deposited into my account

>Russian account
what did he mean by this

Is it a man
Would still shag desu

Dirty slav

See that's at least a better executed meme
Same with Jews

She's manlier than me :^(

This

Why are Jews so obsessed with self-victimizing?

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
>Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust"

Source on the pic? That's pretty funny.
Title:"I wasn't called a kike since the 4th grade"

>Kid in 4th grade knows the word kike

hitler youth confirmed

In Israel too. To be frank it's not a fabrication, Russians did it a lot when I was young and everybody here makes shoah jokes

Did a little digging. As always, it goes back to Egypt.

they dont have much history
or atleast *public* history

I think it was originally posted by an Israeli Jew on Sup Forums before the election, I can't find any other source. It was around the time (((globalists))) followed the Jew signal and started going on about Pepe in every news source you could find in the world.