Are you fucking kidding me

Are you fucking kidding me.
They did THE EXACT SAME THING in Charlie Hebdo.

The ID in the vehicle?
Is this a joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what is more embarrassing, that he dropped his ID or it took a day to find it in the truck.

Anyways, the Charlie Heebdo guys were on film, how hard was it to ID them?

REPEAT IT WITH ME: FALSE FLAG

I don't know man, it's just so fucking weird.
And what kind of ID does a refugee have anyway?

Maybe they REALLY don't want it to be a rapefugee, but a random muslim here legally?

That would make sense, with Merkel and all.

Makes no difference. I doubt they'll find him.

So, questions are...
> When does he hit next?
> where does he hit next?
> does he have acquaintances for the next one?
> will Merkel ever accept responsibility?

False flag to make us muslims look bad

Fake news, an intellectual knows that minorities can't get IDs.

Is he going to hit again though? Usually these guys dont survive their attacks, or at least they get caught quickly. Maybe he'll just spend the rest of his days blending in with the refugees.

>The ID in the vehicle?
>Is this a joke?
i think the surveillance state allows them to pinpoint the suspect right away but to avoid divulging illegal surveillance methods used to pinpoint the suspect the authorities just put out some bullshit like "we got his ID". something similar sometimes happens in the US and we call it parallel construction.

in germany they get a "refugee passport" with fingerprints etc

Yeah he probably thought he was driving to his death. Might be wondering what to do next?

Probably enjoying following reports of his crime. I'd suggest he's gonna do another one.

rape and shooting at a mall less than 10 miles away if digits confirm.

Governments always fucking do this. Apparently, according to the U.S. government, we figured out who flew the planes into the towers because their passports flew out of the wreckage and landed on the streets.

either that, or they are framing someone

If I were going to murder a lorry driver, kidnap the lorry, and then drive it into a crowd with the intention of killing as many people as possible, the VERY FIRST thing I'd do is make sure I had my ID with me just in case anything went wrong. Who are you to doubt the official story, traitor?

we got a happening people. check it.

also, look for all malls inside of 10 miles from the peace truck.

They found a ID.
A
FUCKING ID

But still did investigate the Pakistani because some NAZI eye witness told them?

They should check the DNA on the ID with DNA found on victim and the truck wheel, before it ends again in a dead end.

IDK, we somehow found a decent amount of the hijackers passports in the debris. Makes you think.

If you are going to kill your self leaving a id is the fastest way to get indentified for your loved oned

He already left a lomg time ago probably.

Looks like it wasn't a migrant after all

Hebdo had masks on.

Forged ones. The first guy they arrested had a forged ID and they just let him go. Total cucklords.

>see goyim Islam is innocent now take more nonwhite refugees

A personal welcome note from Merkel

My guess: ISIS wants people to know who did it so they can create more chaos between Muslims and non-Muslims, more alienation and recruitment. For all we know it could be a stolen ID (didn't that happen before?)

Are you implying the german intelligence services have an interest in framing a specific ethnic group with and refugees as the people responsible while in reality it was them that attacked their own population? A false flag? In order to ensure Merkel isn´t being reelected and the AfD wins? Because if so, i´m okay with it.

it's pretty incredible how careless these guys are with their IDs. the only time i can think of when people lose their IDs is when they have their wallet or purse stolen. you'd think a refugee would treat his ID like the most valuable thing in his life just out of reflex even if he is a terrorist and expects to die.

So basically they have zero fucking idea who did this but need to convince the population they're safe when they clearly are not

Enter Tunisian fall guy

I know Arabs are low iq but why would he leave Id?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

they wont find him. they might lie about it though. they will probably lie about it.

Nah not really. They can still fuck off for all I care.

>you idiots, isis WANTS you to fight muslims and keep them out of your countries
>we should just import them and slowly become a muslim country, it's the only way to beat them

>the surveillance state
>Berlin
lmao

He probably didn't tell his family and mudslime community about what he was going to do.

He didn't want them to think he was some apostate nigger who ran away so he made sure he was identified as a matyr.

>Spiegel reported that police were looking for a Tunisian named Anis A, born in 1992 in the city of Tataouine, after a temporary-stay permit was found under a seat in the cab of the lorry.

>tatouine

Sounds fishy, but I remember my mom went for vacation in Dominicana and her hotel room was robbed. She found the robber's name tag on the floor. Turned out he worked in the hotel. So you can be that stupid and careless to leave behind your ID on the crime scene.

what's so funny?

>let me leave an ID instead of my loved ones recognizing me from my face

That is some retarded bullshit you are spouting there

Digits confirm Karlsruhe by the end of the month

Name might be fake, but pic is real...

german police lost the trail and are under extreme pressure now

>suddenly a id from some random sandnigger appears

the only good thing is everyone knew already it was a shitskin so they could blackmail some innocent white boy

Here is whats up:
They found it right away, they just didnt want him to panic, make him feel safe.
It is meant to give the police an advantage.
To the people asking why we investigated the other suspect:
We thought that they did this with two people.
The public was told, that there was other hot leads too, so this shouldnt be too surprising.

>Refugee passport
kek

could not

It's an Intelligence Operation.
Find structural political defects, set charges, apply pressure to where things intersect. It creates a new political direction.
It's twisted, but I think it's an action against Russia for the hacking that didn't really happen.
The terrorists are real though. Probably recruited by an Intelligence agency through proxies to carry out the action, not knowing what the endgame was.
Then after, the Intelligence agency activates "burning bridges" and disappears. Hours later, they speak to MSM on "condition of anonymity" and drop in a controlled narrative.
MSM talking heads follow up by repeating the narrative.

Guys, look at this picture. According to the police the polish driver fought the muslim.
As you can see the terrorist probably wanted to drive all the way through the market, but he was stoppped by the pole. The dead body shows heavy fighting marks, which means there was a lot going on in the drivers cabin.
Together with the rumbling it's not too far fetched that he lost some stuff in there.
He also probably didn't intend to kill the pole at first, but shot im after he relaized that the truck was stopped. So he shot him and ran away.
I'm pretty sure he wanted to plough through the whole market and then shoot as much as possible but changed plans after the pole stopped that. It didn't really matter if he had the passport with him or not since he thought he would die in a shootout.

So they had an other suspect for 24h (a paki) but there was an ID in the truck of an other guy all along?
Are they fucking serious?

This too, it explains how he lost it. He also hab 0 time to check if he had all his stuff. He just shot a guy and had to flee, even an Isis fighter panics in a situation like that.

>He also hab 0 time to check if he had all his stuff
Because he sure had a fucking reason to get his ID card out during the attack, the stabbing, the driving, and the running.

Of course.

Can we get KEK to bless Bielefeld with some happenings?

again slav master race defending west cucks against kebabs

>BASED POLAK TRUE HERO
>RIP

So the Polish driver saved a lot of lives that day. I bet the truck had cameras both outside and inside. The police should release the footage and recognize him as a hero if this version turns out to be true.

IS figter are fame hungy 》martyr cult

>Bielefeld

AYY LMAO

>even an Isis fighter panics in a situation like that.
you seem to have lots of respect for isis fighters, muhammad

Muslims are not titans of intellect.
If white people were for some reason trying to destroy society like that the casualties from a successful attack would go into high thousands.

Hey guys. Listen to me.

Do you know how it works with suicide attackers? They get promised that their families will be taken care of when they finish the attack successfully.

Guess what is the simplest way to let your employer know you've done the job, when you are dead.

You leave your fucking ID on the place.

I love you serbia, I really do, but your kebab removal powers also got a bit rusty over time jebiga

Yeah just look at Timothy Mcveigh

One white guy with a bomb can ruin a lot of people's day

Yeah. Whites do everything best, violence included.

kek very true

When white people chimpout that's when shit gets real

If his ID was in the truck why did they arrest some paki?

9/11 though.

This is bullshit. How in the world could it take them a day to find ID in the truck? Does German law enforcement not bother with investigation?

And with the 9/11 attack. Why change tactics when the same lies always work on the masses of delusional idiots?

So American agents working for CIA keep trying to tell us.

>Nobody's buying it.

Fuck. meant to reply to your retarded agent ass.

What is 9/11 against millennia of warfare, conquering and genocide.

Some slack-jawed brown/black sand-people are literally nothing and when whites chimpout again (very soon) it's gonna be the same still old song "please don't hurt me anymore". Asians are at least interesting cruelty-wise, but when looking purely on mass destruction, whites are always the best.

>9/11
kek, mere childs play

A heroic Pole? You guys really have become cucked.

This guy gets it Fuck all gooks

oyvey, gevalt

Yes, although I don't think a true comparison exists. McVeigh saw the federal government as a danger TO society. The attack was targeted. He wanted civilization to continue afterwards.

Muslims don't. They kill indiscriminately. Everything non-islamic is a target. If they weren't so dumb they would use drones and attack vital infrastructure. You could shut down country's electricity by simultaneously destroying energy poles at critical junctions. The whole network would get desynchronized (AC power needs to have synchronized phases), it would take a week to turn it on. But! Just leave timed charges on other important poles, lots of them. Checking every energy pole manually is almost impossible.

Without electricity, there's no water and no heat (unless you're sitting near a fire). After 24 hours at most mobile networks are down. Lots of people would freeze to death. Chaos, darkness, billions of damage. The government would have to institute martial law. All achieved without firing a shot.

That however requires planning and intelligence which Muslims lack, in addition to will to destroy everything.

they leave it on purpose

anyone defending muslims itt is a fucking stormnigger jihadi that needs to be removed

Yes you are correct

Muslims are just an ideological cancer that destroys society

just try not to turn against Serbs again pls thanks

You know what I don't get? When you look - really briefly, elementary school level - there is a very strong underlying theme and message. And that is that Europeans are literally the most conquering, warfare-loving, emotionless killing-praising, genocidal kind of ape that ever walked the face of this Earth. It's killing, destruction, rape and fire from the day 1. Throughout the whole history. We have some 70 years from the end of the last great war and that is the LONGEST time we've ever had peace here. And even now, that peace is crumbling.

That message is therefore pretty clear. "Don't fuck with whitey, he no good when angry".

And still, they poke, they whine, they provoke to no end. I don't understand it. If I would be a colored, I would keep my fucking mouth shut and keep very low profile.

Why would one bring sutch a thing if you plan to escape after the attack?

Criminally under checked. Praise kek. Next happening also in Germany.

The first suspect was identified by another guy who saw him get out of the truck and followed him to make sure the police gets him. Interestingly they found his id in front of the truck aswell and released him.

Muslims need to be beaten into the ground until they accept they have no superiority. Destroy Mecca. Make them into such pariahs that their religion forces them to be second class citizens treated worse than animals. These people don't deserve anything but death and enslavement.

Don't worry they won't be laughing much longer im venturing to guess

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

To be fair, it is uncomfortable to drive with your wallet in your pocket.

>and enslavement.
Hell no, we know how that turned out with your negroes.
Death, only.

>Isis fighter
Nobody actually believes this media meme right?
You don't need ties to ISIS, you just need to be a muslim.

They do it on purpose obviously.
They're jihadis. They want to die. But on their own terms, in the most spectacular way possible live on TV.
So they let themselves be identified, choose an easily defensible place to hide in and wait for the cops to show up.

>DON'T YOU GET IT GOYIM ISIS WANTS YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELVES

>implying you need a license to steal an HGV
Do they think we are stupid?

They're not attacking our physical society, they're attacking our traditions and the values that are at the core of our reasoning.

1. Use illegal spying apparatus to identify perpetrator.
2. Tell public you found an ID in the truck.
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Fucking Wut?
Rebel scum.

>They're not attacking our physical society,

What? No they're physically attacking and killing people in western society.

he isn't aware of what his government is doing

Merkel ran a brilliant PR campaign after she was caught spying, essentially blaming it on Obama

Not today Pls, my GF is visiting the Christmas market there.

Don't you have remnants of the Stasi?

Well if the police or something stop him on the way he should have his ID with him.

One of them lost his shoe at the scene too, as I remember.