The race war just fucking started

The race war just fucking started

All fellow melbournites must answer the call

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8
youtube.com/watch?v=lDdPGfvsfyI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZO6d0VT7gQ
archive.fo/2016.12.21-120115/http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/cyclist-slashed-robbed-in-random-attack-in-north-melbourne/8139622?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Record and upload it ya fekin cunt.

bump

on my way

Bump. Sydney bro here, so glad we don't have those niggas up here

Zyzz is on his way brahs.

Gonna b Fukken sik

Update? Melbourners are cucked . No African crime in Adelaide. We don't play that shit here

>Cronulla 2.0

monitoring this thread desu

sydneys even worse faggot

This is all talk anyway. African crime been happening in Melbourne for last year. Some Melbourners told me that police have issued a warning that if you are in a car accident to not get out of your car due to it being an African trick to rob you.
It's already gone too far there where you can't leave you car.
Melbourners acting tough but in the end talking shit.

Only because Adelaide is full of tumbleweed and old people.

It's purposely kept like that so the elite pedo society here don't get too much attention on them .
Don't be fooled .. there is a very massive rich high society living their quiet lives here out of the view of the big citie.

Tbh that sounds good to me, senpai.

sounds about right. however cronulla 2.0 african edition would be pretty cool to see

TIME TO ELIMINATE THE DARK SKINNED DENIZENS OF MY BELOVED MELBOURNE
I WILL RETAKE THE STREETS FROM THE AFRICAN MENACE

Fuuuuuuuuaaaaarkkk

Cops would sooner arrest the UPF lads than the apex gang shits

Here's a typical African living in Melbourne.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8

Yet

We'll this would actually bring the nation together rather then divide .
Comon enemy you'll probably see the different races of Australia join

Ashburton reporting in

hmmm what's worse, this or abos?

Grabbing my passport. I'll be there in 5... weeks.

IT BEGINS

abos

More!

Adelaide standing by
light the fire faggots

FUCK YEAH

GIMME A COUPLE WEEKS, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

Nah im just going to have a drink in the CBD and watch this multicultural shithole burn down while im inside it.

jesus i knew melbourne was a cesspool of degeneracy but now you have africans stealing your cars? Hahahahahaha fuck

How many african niggers do you have?

Is this new?

Who brought them in?

The teeth in that picture; Aussie fucking rednecks or something man... not even bogans; just fucking hicks by the looks of them....

....and there's always some fucking long haired ginger cunt in the background isn't there?

hmmm doubt it. i wouldn't unite with people that didn't have european heritage since i don't want any of them here

Been to Auburn lately? Fucking full of Sub-Saharan shitskins.

>WWIII will begin in Melbourne, Australia

World War III theme youtube.com/watch?v=lDdPGfvsfyI

>sissy queer boy detected
they look like normal Australians to me faggot

>711

what does this mean KEK?

A lot.. we have different waves of immigration.
50s-80s were Europeans who were hated but assimilated and became Aussies
90s were Asians who assimilated eventually to and became Aussies
But then we started bringing ppl in from shit tier war countries
00s - were middle easterners. Who don't want to assimilate and bring their issues here with them
10s onwards are now the Africans .. worse of them .. biggest mental issues and just want to chump out.

We tell asylum seekers we are full. But due to bullshit UN rules we have to allow some immigrants in from these countries that want to come legally.

Godspeed cunts.

So... This is how the great battle of our time begins..

SAUCE?
A
U
C
E
?

Imagine what would happen if we had a cologne here. It would be on for young and old

Will you employ emu as infantry?

Oh boy I went on vacation at the best time

Also wtf is this 6 million for 10kB internet here I thought this was a first world country

Not many...yet. Mostly in Shitney and Cuckbourne. The funny thing is that Melbourne is the sjw commie femnazi maxist capital of oz, so its a little funny seeing them get enriched like this. I say a little because its mostly Old folks and innocent bystanders the africans go after, the city hipsters still haven't been redpilled yet

>doing vigilante shit
>not having an alt comms link
>what is opsec
You realize all that is admissable in court, right? That plus the phone location metadata is basically enough for a conviction.

>latest picture coming out of Melbourne

All hell would break loose. But even the Muslims here have realised Australia is a comfy as fuck country and don't start their bullshit Isis rubbish.
It's these Africans that are ruining it for everyone.
Before them Australia would win the comfiest country in the world award.

LEB AND WOG BASHING DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZO6d0VT7gQ

definitely, they can outrun the nigs

im coming brah

archive.fo/2016.12.21-120115/http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-21/cyclist-slashed-robbed-in-random-attack-in-north-melbourne/8139622?pfmredir=sm

White female cyclist robbed and had her face and body slashed by an edged weapon. Police looking for people of African appearance.

Filthy fucking niggers, this is why we need to stop importing primitive subhumans that are incompatible with civilized humans.

Don't thrown Europeans in with the middle easterners. European have blended into Aussie culture.

Remember, remember 11th of December

Melbourne has WAY more nig nogs m8

I personally love wogs, just though it sounded hilarious.

NIGGER BASHING DAY when?

Check'd
And our internet is 3rd world. Welcome to Straya cunt

>Cronulla riots was our muslim holocaust

The insane thing is the Sudanese niggers today only number about 6000, yet they're responsible for much of the crime in my area. Count your blessings that we aren't like the united Cuckland. Im guessing with the popularity of right wing anti immigration parties like One Nation, we will see a backlash that might save us.

that handwriting, this was written by white women

>nogs
>libya

Yep, stupid fucking brainwashed Marxist sluts.

FUCK. Now I wish I was in Melbourne. Cronulla round 2 lads.

Zyzz is stuck in the spa

There are a few, not many though

Most of my Wog mates are far right by nature, they're alright

Those rascally Syrians are pretending to be Libyans again.

anything actually happen yet?

Can some aussies tell me how Gold Coast is? I wanted to go there for vacation.

One nation is a Jewish trick..
The guy behind it all was super smart yet went and got some dumb ass fish and chip shop owner to be the head of the party.
It was controlled opposition. If they actually got an intelligent person to head the party that could actually argue and articulate their words to media the whole party would of been successful.
Most ppl agree with Hanson but don't want her anywhere near power due to her stupidity .

Havent we already taken in like 50000 Asians this year alone?..

Wtf would they be fleeing from?.

Full of white trash druggies and tourists.

Beautiful

Better than niggers and aboos I guess

It's pretty good, there are tourist traps but if you're not a retard you'll be fine and have a great time.

Shh man don't tell people about our sweet city.

Will Australia be the one to start the fire?

One country needs to take initiative and there's 0 chance of it happening in leafland

>NIG BASHING DAY

Being a business owner my favourite ppl are Asians .
They will haggle the fuck out of you on a deal. But once you shake hands with them and agree they stick by their word.
I have Asians ring me to tell me to come collect my money when I've been busy and been late by a few weeks to drop past.
I don't mind the Asians. Stick to themselves, stick to their word and always pay cash with no Jewish tricks.

Hanson was a pre-selected Liberal Party candidate. Learn to history.

Gold coast is known as little Dubai.

It's alright. Most taxi drivers there are either poos or arabs laced with gold

I stayed at Q1(the one with the massive spike on the top) last year, was alright. But its pretty expensive, even in off peak seasons

Go to the amusement parks and ride the shredder rides..

Smog

is this the new Ai user was talking about? seems bretty convincing, still subtly jewish though lmao

lmao, is Dreamworld open again? Did they tear down that ride?

NEXT CRONULLA WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

Redpill me on what you means.

For one nation to be successful she needs to go.. too much bad perception on her being racist and uneducated .
With right leaning parties becoming popular it's time for Australia to step up and one nation is too damaged to be the party neeeded

Avoid unless you like plastic thots and effeminate males on roids, and overcrowded shitty beaches and clubs.

Go a bit further down the coast anywhere between Kingscliff and Byron Bay, beautiful area if you can stand the yuppies (in Byron)

W H O H E R E B R I S B A N E
And lifts?

Lol.. do business with an Asian and you'll see for yourself.

It's time... to CLEANSE
post moonman to meme magic Cronulla 2: Melbourne boogaloo

>watching my cronulla boys always brings a tear to my eye

the race war HQ will be Cronulla

Brissy here, no lifting though

mount the Roo's!!

Has any other country ever had a white riot like Australia has..
Usually the riots in other countries are minorities chomping out.

We should just give Japan unrestricted travel like with NZ, they're easy to deal with and can fill immigration quotas blocking everyone else.

>spraying someone using shades
Very smart.

Why not? How will you be ready when the race war starts?