Christians:

Christians:

How does it feel that your savior was literally born because God cucked Joseph?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairmormon.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Did_God_have_Sex_with_Mary.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my wife's son wants to be a hippie pretending to be the savior
>2000 years later
>religions based on cuckoldry

Probably about the same as it feels to be in a 65% white country, faggot.

SAGE ALL ATHEIST THREADS

Wow. Chalk up another one for Islam, I guess.
Also:
>Be Jew, circa 0
>Hear Joseph talk about "my wife's son"
>Disgust
>Reject new testament

You're only a majority-white country by mass, fatass.
No wonder canola was made in Canada.

>cucked
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

>Mary cheats on her husband with God
>Literally has sex with another man while married
I guess they only taught Gaelic in primary school before you got kicked out in third year, aye?

That's literally what cuck means. Do you even know what it means?

Joseph was an atheist. Feels good man.

Also, why doesn't that count as adultery? Why is Jesus's creation such a violation of the core of the tenets taught?

Islam also believes in 'virgin birth' of Jesus.

Sorry, my autism didn't allow that one to slide.

Both are cucked.

Define adultery.

Technically, no sexual relations took place for Mary's pregnancy.

How to be cucked if no sex act took place?

>an almighty deity chose my wife to give birth to a god in human form!!
>so cucked!!

YOUR WIFE IS GONNA GIVE BIRTH TO A FREAKING GOD AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING, YOU IDIOT

At best it represents a symbolic cuckng.

Still cucked though.

The fuck are you talking about? What would you consider "providing the necessary genetic material to materialize a human being and have it birthed," other than adultery?
Furthermore, plenty of Christianity believes that God took a physical form, Zeus style, and fucked her.

Cruise control, eh? Is this what you call an argument? Address my adultery claim.

adultery requires sexual relations, whereas virgin birth does not?

Wasn't Joseph a widower who already had children with his first wife?

What makes you think God needed to provide material? He can just use his voodoo magic to implant the baby. Did Jesus even have DNA?

You seem to have skimmed the thread. A great many interpretations of Christ's birth involve sex with God.
If Jesus was just poofed into existence, why even make him a baby?

>A great many interpretations of Christ's birth involve sex with God.
source?

Virgin birth is supposed to be a sign of his divinity. Also, only filthy protestants could possibly fantasize about godsex.

My parents got called in while during the so-called Junior school "Open Debates" I called God a rapist - sneaking in during the night to impregnate a woman who wasn't his wife.

Catholic school wasn't really the best option for my attempted education.

Poor Joesph though. Everyone thought he was a cuck. He didnt even get mad. He just accept it. What a beta.

I don't know, I'm not a Protestant so I don't really care about their interpretations.

As for your last question, read the Bible. A lot of stuff is done just for the glory of God, even if unpractical

>been married to my wife for a while
>shes still a virgin
>oh damn nice one god

lol this thread. SERIOUS DISCUSSION.

having the Son of your God as your stepson makes you a beta? It makes you a badass!

If/when you have any kids, I would love to see how you try and do better than him, 'alpha male'

No hurry right. Not like an Uberchad is going to come out of nowhere and fu...

he was going to divorce mary

Joe was gay. God gave him a son so people wouldn't talk about him not giving Mary a good seeing to now and then.

Sure he was. How did he live with himself. Wrongly accused of cuckoldry and even then still didnt get any pussy.

Christians really hate sex dont they.

>A great many interpretations of Christ's birth involve sex with God.
Sounds made up.

His divinity is proven through immaculate conception, since his mother was free of original sin. What are you talking about?
Protestants are not the only ones who believe this.
See this thread and the OP image, sir my dude, or whatever they call you in fourth grade.

Christians have big families in the states.

Joesph and Mary had several children including James

You know, I don't really like the fact that my enemies are drooling retards, since it makes using them a temptation.

This is the only way Joe can save face.

Its not cuckoldry because im gay guys dont even care.

Wtf? That doesnt make any sense, if anything it's a religion based on being alpha, because no one fucking celebrates or worships Joseph, only God.
>move out of my way joseph im gonna impregnate this woman
>wow so alpha, i like this god

The Mormons spend quite a lot of time pushing their story. Most revivals around that area in the 1800s use that interpretation, really.
Additionally, Joseph had to raise Jesus. Even if his wife was a virgin, he still was always picking up "My Wife's Son," and providing for it, despite it not being his.

"Virgin" Mary was a degenerate slut and there is zero evidence a god/gods exist.

The Christian savior, Jesus, is the product of cuckoldry.
The entire religion's founder is completely based on the value system of someone raised from a cuckening.

Thats true actually. But still, poor Joe.

Yeah, it's a kike religion that's straight up "my wife's son."

TOP KEK

wrong

God the Father didn't have physical rations with Mary.

This is one of many reasons why Mormonism is not christian. The revivals of the 1800s did not carry this heretical doctrine.

No sex, no cucking

>It's a burger calling someone else fat episode

Its worse. Joesph was cucked by a sky jedi.

It's not just Mormonism. Furthermore, see the point above you:
If you're raising a kid that you didn't make...you're cucked.
>it's an episode where someone who is fat, therefore knows what fat is, calls another person fat, therefore establishing that the canuck is fatter than the burger episode

Mormons don't preach this.

Sage

>it's an episode where someone who is fat, therefore knows what fat is, calls another person fat, therefore establishing that the canuck is fatter than the burger episode
Well fug. Ya got me there fatty.

fairmormon.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Did_God_have_Sex_with_Mary.pdf
This paper says "well we weren't VERY SPECIFIC," but the Gospel Principles manual literally states that he is the literal Father of Jesus, and that the father and mother in this case are God and Mary.

>links anti Mormon propaganda

Really made me think.

Sage.

here are some of your false prophets:

• Brigham Young (Mormonism's 2nd president-prophet): “The Father came down and begat him, the same as we do now…” [The Complete Discourses of Brigham Young, vol. 1, p. 321; February 16, 1849, Salt Lake City] (As citedhere by McKeever and Shafovaloff)
• Brigham Young (Mormonism's 2nd president-prophet): “The birth of the Saviour was as natural as are the births of our children; it was the result of natural action. He partook of flesh and blood—was begotten of his Father, as we were of our fathers,” [Journal of Discourses vol. 8:27]
• Heber C. Kimball: “In relation to the way in which I look upon the works of God and his creatures, I will say that I was naturally begotten; so was my father, and also my Savior Jesus Christ. According to the Scriptures, he is the first begotten of his father in the flesh, and there was nothing unnatural about it.” [Journal of Discourses vol. 8:54]
• Joseph Fielding Smith (Mormonism's 10th president-prophet): “Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God in the flesh. Well, now for the benefit of the older ones, how are children begotten? I answer just as Jesus Christ was begotten of his father …Jesus is the only person who had our Heavenly Father as the father of his body” [Family Home Evening Manual (1972), 125, 126.]

sage this

Wasn't anti-mormon. FairMormon isn't anti-mormon whatsoever.

smith taught this so he could cuck his followers wives and have them raise his children

anything that brings up factual evidence against mormons they label them anti-mormon in the church

More like pro-truth

As if you're any better. You still follow Cuckstainity.

No sex, no cucking

They teach that all humans are "literal" children of God. They read the story of Jesus's birth straight from the new testament of King James at every Christmas and always refer to her as the Virgin Mary. Ur retarded, nowhere in any of that does it sex was had.

Sage.

First of all.
God didn't "cuck" joespeh.
God used his divine power to preform immaculate conception.
So he never actually had sex with her.
Joespeh's wife was a virgin till the end.
In that sense, he is less cucked than anyone who slept with a woman who isn't a virgin. And he's more alpha than anyone who's never been married.

>raises a kid thats not his
>not a cuck
Whatever mate

>raising your wife's son isn't cuckoldry
Hmm.
Having Joseph raise his son instead of raising him himself, and making a woman carry that child still doesn't seem to avoid this--but you clearly didn't read any of the thread.

So adopting is cucking

look up the definition of cuckold

>marry a chick, which 'cleaves you into one' under christianity
>the wife having sex with other men (and creating children, see The Scarlet Letter) is adultery
>having children with other men than your wife is adultery
>The Virgin Mary, adulterer

Hmm. Pretty good religion, built totally on proper relationship values.

That was a thing that I thinked about for a long time XD Can you imagine ancient anons call him a cuck and then Joseph say : Don't talk to me or my wife son ever again !

No sex, no adultery, no cuckoldry

Raising a baby that comes out of your wife but is not yours. I would say that is pretty cucked desu.

You're resorting to covering your eyes and screaming your original argument that's been completely disproven?
If I sneak in and impregnate your wife by shoving a turkey baster full of jizz into it, and she agrees, that's not adultery or cuckoldry, eh?

good christian men when men had parental rights would divorce their cheating wives and the child as their own out of love. That's what a man does.

She never had sex you idiot.
Think about it like having mix the sperm and egg in a test tube and open up the uterus to insert the fetus.
Expect there was no sperm or surgery and God just used his divine powers to create a baby.

no sex
no adultery because Mary did not agree
no cuckoldry because the above

Yes that would be adultery.
Just like if I fucked your wife in the ass with my bbc.
But there was no sperm.
God made Jesus kinda like he made Adam and Eve.
No sex involved.

no agency

no adultery because Mary had no agency.

She was pregnant with or without consent

Yes, and if another man, not your husband, does this to you, and you are forced to stay married and raise that child, who is not your child...
How many times am I going to repeat this before you read it, Newfie?
Mary indeed agreed to God's begetting. They did not abort the baby.
Incorrect, as Jesus was indeed born and developed and manifested 'as a man.'
You're trying to spam this thread. Compile a decent argument.

>sky jedi casts spell: force impregnate

God does not interfere with agency.
Mary was not forced; she had the choice to abort or kill the bastard child.

so a rape baby isn't a product of rape because it wasn't aborted?

did I hear that correctly?

wrong

How did Joseph marry Mary and she was still a virgin? Did ancient people have some code of not deflowering their spouses after marriage?

God interferes with agency all the time.

God told him not to have sex with her until she delivered Jesus.

Daily reminder God cucked Joseph because God hates Jews.

sick argument dude
that would imply that agency doesn't exist, violating Christian doctrine, and therefore invalidating Christianity in a very different way than what we are discussing.
You've posted 4 times in the past 3 minutes.
You're really upset about this.

God cucked Joseph. It's okay.

Joe was gay. Only after the shame of being cucked did he put his fancy inside mary to save whatever face he had left.

>sick argument dude
You are the one that said God doesn't interfere with agency. Biblically, that's false.

>that would imply that agency doesn't exist, violating Christian doctrine, and therefore invalidating Christianity in a very different way than what we are discussing.
God has interferes with free will on a daily basis.
>You've posted 4 times in the past 3 minutes.
Getting the point?
>You're really upset about this.
Naw I'm gathering meme points

>God cucked Joseph. It's okay.

How?

Here's the deal. Was Mary even with Joseph at the time the angel approached her?

Also, God asks you do this one thing, be the mother of God in human form? You gonna say no?

>Here's the deal. Was Mary even with Joseph at the time the angel approached her?
Mary was by herself. The Angel came to Joesph later when he was about to divorce her.
>Also, God asks you do this one thing, be the mother of God in human form? You gonna say no?

God didn't ask. He just said you're pregnant.

How do you know? Could have been a trick by satan to literally give birth to a man demon.

>cucked
That doesn't make sense.
God didn't bone Mary.

Believe in the virgin birth too.

>Christianity believes that God took a physical form, Zeus style, and fucked her.
No they don't

>god uses voodoo magic to rape mary
How many levels of beta cuckoldry are we on?

Zeus style

TOP fucking kek

Fedoras' understanding of religion, I swear.

>T-that wasn't REAL Christianity!!
Are you a commie?

>I couldn't say no
God raped Mary, and violated her agency?
Huh. Not really abiding by Christian principles.
Is all of Christian doctrine just Jesus saying FUCK YOU to his Mom's values?

Gods cock is so pure that whoever he fucks the pussy always stays pristine.

Do you doubt his power?

It isn't though. Nobody believes that.
The closest you can get are Mormons, and they're not Christian and their God is physical so didn't do a Zeus.

You have to be legitimately stupid to believe it happened that way. You also have to ignore the Bible.

God is Spirit. Not physical.
Atheists are mentally retarded.

>Repeatedly waves hands about face
>IT'S NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!!
Are you gonna make a scene?