Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniots
youtube.com/watch?v=wTeehzvymqI
youtube.com/watch?v=KzxKQ_34j-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is subhuman?

exactly!

You think that's bad? This is his daughter

What's sad is that you can clearly see real Greeks (who are White) around him, so they obviously still exist. But any time you attack this Untermensch, the shills come out of the woodwork saying you're attacking all Greeks as non-whites. Of course not! Just anybody can see that this monkey has no relationship to the ancient Greeks.

What godforsaken Alt Universe is this where Ephialtes leads the 300?

Reminds me of Nick Griffin in the UK; really old NatSoc party that's been honeypotted and co-opted so many times it's led by shills and degenerates.

that neo nazi groups are generally jewish plants?

she looks like a typical SJW from my uni

that poor turk looks so uncomfortable walking through that rally

He's controlled oposition.The leader of greek nationalism is pic related.
He's a lawyer/historian who wrote a book against jews and also beat them in the court when they persecuted him for anti-semetism.

It's Greece not Italy, why are they doing roman salutes?
Do Greek salutes you swine.

Manlet's are the greater leaders. They have nothing to loose fighting for a less degenerate Society. Lanklet's are more likely to just go with whatever girls and liberal media say.

T. redpilled manlet

Ouch, being a manlet in Norway.

Sippowitz?

we wuz romans n shit

The Norwegian manlet may have a point.

lanklets have no reason to fight, society accepts them and they get everything they want, why would they fight back?

The enemy will never expect a zealous front line of Kek Frenzied Danny Devito Berserkers.

fat, thick glasses, bowl-cut bangs, cunt-attitude... only thing missing is bright red hair

I notice that he comes from a higher and more civilized race than retarded snowniggers which is why he is in charge

The greeks suck now, but the Byzs held back the kebab for long enough for the rest of Europe to recover.

And the Byzs were Romans.

>Greek
>White

Oh look it's that autistic inbred albanian criminal again

Alboroaches are not even human

sage

I feel sorry for you man

>celtnigger

Why are albanians so ugly inbred and criminal?

Are they even human?

Why do the rape steal and terrorise civilised people?

Why are (((they))) allowing this subhuman parasitical race exist?

Sorry my co-patriots bullied you at school and fucked your crush.

>Sup Forumsack education
This guy is a Maniot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniots
As much as I hate to say it, that guy is a pure Doric Greek

>Greek
>Greek

I like real Greeks people but not this arabs who call themself Greeks

the memes become reality

literally and figuratively

he looks like unionist in my country.

This. I get this is Sup Forums so hur dur subhuman Turk rape babies, but this is what many Greeks from the southern mainland look and looked like. What did you think the Spartans looked like? Chris Hemsworth?

holy shit

>Maniots are described as descendants of the ancient Dorian population of the Peloponnese and as such related to the ancient Spartans.

So the ancient Spartans looked like him? A fucking mongoloid neanderthal quasimodo?

They don't throw babies off the cliffs anymore, unfortunately

Most Greeks are more genetically related to Turks than the ancient Spartans and Athenians.

They got completely razed by both the Mongols and the ottomans, which are two groups that are known to rape so it makes sense

The Nordicists literally do think that the ancient Greeks weren't actually Greeks. There is a small but vocal minority of the "red pilled" (mostly Sinead McCarthy) who claims that the people who are now considered ethnic Greeks replaced the ancient Nord population. It's the "white" version of We Wuz Kangz.

>We wuz Spartanz

Maybe in skin tone, but otherwise no. Food back then was much healthier than today (no GMOs), and Spartans were trained from toddlerhood so they weren't fat. Not to mention their impromtu 'throw-babies-off-cliffs' eugenics.

>Mongols
>Greece
>Burger education

that's just one guy

it's like saying nordic germans were all subhumans because goebbels looked like one.

Notice anything?

a fucking ham sandwich on rye

No need. I live a bretty good life, fucking more girls than many of my lanklet friends. And I don't need to be a plumber, repair roofs or paint for shit salary in another country for the rest of my life (pole). No hate tho, u do a bretty good job, just stop fighting eachother every 5 minutes.

nope.

90% of modern Hellenes are excactly like ancient Hellenes.White/tanned skin with dark hair

All of ancient wall paintings portrait greek like that

Who cares?
He's the best they've got

Sieg Heil denebts

youtube.com/watch?v=wTeehzvymqI

>Frenzied Danny Devito Berserkers.
youtube.com/watch?v=KzxKQ_34j-c

That neo-nazis like lemonade?

You see, his ancestors fucked with our kind, then moved to poland and fucked with slav kind then moved back to deutschland and fucked with krauts

I bet he could take a car crash like a champ.

Whoops, just checked. You guys only got raped by Muslims. Silly me

So your saying that the occupation by ottomans had absolutely no influence on your society what so ever?

But we didn't get raped by Muslims
Turks willingly GREEKD themselves

LOL

>no was no conflict, we let these guys change us! So it's not rape! Its enrichment!

#openborders

kek

No.As you said it was military occupation only.They didn't sent their people to live in Greece.And even when there was a rape or even the possibility of that Greek woman always killed the baby.See Dance of Zalongo

On the other hand,many modern day turks are greek rapebabies.And the reason is Janissaries.They took young greek boys and sent them back to turkey forever.That equals greek sperm

Now this is overcompensation if I've ever seen it.

OP doesnt understand natsoc?

my fucking sides

11/10 in greaseland

Is it a Juden???

>Food back then was much healthier than today (no GMOs)

Fucking retard

/thread

>AJAX
>greek thread

Military occupations result in total ownership of the land that was conquered.

Also, the janissaries from Greece and the Balkans numbered few and far between in comparison to all the ottoman citizens that had a new land to settle in after the wars of conquest.

>Greeks
>white
lol no

>shitskin
>manlet
Hans, get the gas.

That's a good one. You have the template for this? I wanna make some Argie version.

Ottoman citizens =/= Oghuz Turkic citizens
Amen for that

Nah, I just cleaned up another edit and edited them myself

His nipples are protruding through his shirt - disgusting!

lmao goede kankermeme vriend

>Military occupations result in total ownership of the land that was conquered.
Yes as you said again.Military occupation only.Doesnt matter what the ownership is.It's like you have today in Afganistan.Do you rape their women or send your families to settle in Afganistan??No.

>Also, the janissaries from Greece and the Balkans numbered few
No.At least 50.000 young greek boys went to turkey.That 50.000 married and made families.That 50.000 became 100.000 with their families and so going on.Plus dont forget the anatolian greeks whos home was Minor Asia(modern day turkey)

Rome was founded by Greek settlers.

That's nonsense. Most Greeks are basically the same as the ancient Greeks. Turkish admixture could be proven by Asian admixture, most Greeks don't have any Asian/mongol admixture.

It's people like you who repeat memes without doing any research who deserve to be called idiots.

I spent years looking and laughing at the "awkward Turk" screencap. I thought it had dozens of replies because it was a funny piece of observational humour.
I still find it hard to accept reality.

Seriously guys, it is not really that complicated, the mixing of Greeks with Turks did not happen with ethnic Turks, it happened with Anatolian Turks, who were largely islamised Anatolians. These guys lived there since the time of Homer and were genetically pretty close to Greeks. Moreover most of Modern West Turkey was Greek colonies and then Alexandrian, Byzantine territory. The people that mixed with the Greeks were slightly diluted Greeks with Anatolian admixture.

He has the same phenotype as Socrates.

I refuse to believe that's what he actually looked like

(((controlled opposition))), its easy when you got the money to fund both sides

This guy isn't exactly representative of Aryan vigor either. Basically Nationalist Far-right =/= White nationalism.

it is a historical fact that he was ugly as fuck, was based though. A renowned warrior, wrestler and fugedd little boys including Plato and Aristotle.

>He had wide-set, bulging eyes that darted sideways and enabled him, like a crab, to see not only what was straight ahead, but what was beside him as well; a flat, upturned nose with flaring nostrils; and large fleshy lips like an ass. Socrates let his hair grow long, Spartan-style (even while Athens and Sparta were at war), and went about barefoot and unwashed, carrying a stick and looking arrogant

Socrates was a nigger?

>Implying it wasn't Plato who shagged Aristos
He was notoriously ugly, you might want to read some of Plato's dialogues.

You should find the passage where he was found to be looking under boys garments.

Looks like a goblin, I wonder if he's related to Rubio's wife.

Nope, just no reason to feel sorry for me

Sokrates was Sokrates. One of a kind. The kind of person that even if his name is forgotten will be remembered as an idea, like Alexander or Da Vinci.

>He was notoriously ugly, you might want to read some of Plato's dialogues.
I've read Republic and Symposium, but I must've read over his physical description or misinterpreted it

look up pederasty, there is philosophical basis for fucking little boys. While my dick doesnt get hard from it, I could intellectualize and understand the practice.

> seeding young men with reason by cumming in their asses

Now, while he stands tough
Notice that this man did not have his hands up

No one in the picture has a job ?

Kek