He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020

Obama lost 4 million votes from 2008 to 2012, How many do you think Drumof will lose? Probably double. 2020 will be a landslide in favor of the Democrat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7AbSjlGY54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump will do what he said, unlike obama.

Fuck off shill

OK

drumpfkins btfo

>implying he won't be impeached before then

Obama lost votes because his voters are lazy millennials and niggers who only vote if they're excited. Republican voters always show up. Regardless, you have to assume he'll gain voters from the massive rise in the stock market.

KEK is with us.

Michelle 2020

>making predictions

Ain't learned fucking nothing.

Trump will have to prove to be the omnicient god king that he claims he is to win 2020. He can't even be mediocre he's gonna have to perform above and beyond what people expected of him.

BTW i'm not a fan of Obama, but to say he didn't follow through with his promises because of some notion that he's a liar is silly. If you've been paying attention these past 8 years the repblicans have been fighting tooth and nail to block pretty much everything he's proposed.

he hasn't taken office or did anything yet. In 4 years time, if he makes good on what he says and it shows, then we'll talk about his chances.

>its not obamas fault its the republicans

k pal, he was black bush

except for those 4 year he he had house and senate majority

>If you've been paying attention these past 8 years the repblicans have been fighting tooth and nail to block pretty much everything he's proposed.
lol, establishment repubs go along well with the dems on the most important issues, this "republicans blocked everything" is meme

Just like he didn't stand a chance in 2016.
Dems will Keep trying to push ethnic politics and will fail.

The only win that was important was this one. 2016 was the year liberals reached critical retardedness and if Clinton had one their smugness would have spurred them to be even more retarded.

Trump winning was a reality check they desperatly needed.

NOT AFTER WE DEPORT ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGALS CASTING BALLOTS, MOTHERFUCKERS

BUILD

THE

WALL

>le epic it was the Republicans fault meme

This talking point. I swear. How old is it now? Almost 30 years? If Republicans didn't exist liberals would still blame their complete and total ineptitude and failures on Republicans. Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, all hell holes, all nothing but Democrats.

Also sage.

Bumped

All of his supporters who voted for him in 2016 thinking he would "change" anything are in for a rude awakening. None will show up in 2016.

>trump will do what he said, unlike obama.

HOW YOU ENJOYING EXXON CEO AS SOS TRUMPFAG? LOVE THE CORPORATE COCK?

>he's not changing anything lol drumpfkins btfo
>OMFG HE'S ALTERING A HOJILLION YEARS OF PRECEDENT AND SACRED TRADITION CHINA GONNA NOOK US ALL OMG OSHIT OFAK 'ELP ME GUVNUH

k

Michelle Obama 2020

YASSSSS QUEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAYYY

She won't even have to campaign because people will be begging for Drumpf to leave America alone.

7am in burgerland bro, try again in a few hours though, all the kiddies are on holiday break

Neck yourself Nostradamus.

>this is what delusional Drumpfniggers actually believe
its 4AM burgerland

t.burgerflipper pro

Weren't you the same guy who said 2 months ago Trump didn't stand a chance in 2016? Go away

Pic related, Election results from 2020.

You mad faggot?

You might not want to say that Trumpkin. Nostradamus was right about everything

In before Trump gets landslided by Michelle Obama, but the Electoral College goes full faithless and re-elects Trump.

Screenshot this

Screencapped, I will make a thread 3 times a day for a month after he gets BTFO in 2020, and you will forever be know as the Australian who got it wrong!

Who cares if he loses 4 million more votes as long as he wins more states than the next cuck the dems prop up.

In fact, I predict Trump will lose the popular vote in 2020 as well but will still win more states and thus, more ec votes. Bringing about even more liberal asspain as Trump remains president when he lost the popular (California) vote TWICE

And you'll be that one guy who was so stuck up confident that Trump won't win that you'll tear out vast amounts of salt on the night kek.

Doesnt matter, he'll get the SCOTUS nominations.

>Trump somehow gets 0 votes in the popular vote but wins every single electoral vote

Can confirm these are the results.

As long as he sticks to his word and helps out the rust belt, he'll win again

fpbp

the senate will never approve his nominations

Yeah he should have picked some academic egghead pencil pusher fresh from the ivy league school bubble with no real world experience instead or some crookedly criminal whore who cares only about herself, money and power like king nigger did? No thanks

I love how you lot have gone from "Drumpf will never win the election" to "Drumpf will never get enough electors" to "Drumpf will never serve for more than one term"

someone post the 'you are here' trump meme, we've moved on a step

I....I....can still win this, right?

The Salt still flows

Once he brings could companies back to this country increasing employment, the economy will dramatically increase. This will bring out voters in droves hoping to continue the trend.

How did the elector vote unfold for the hillbag retards ? They all voted for the old fat lying bitch right ?

>DRUUMPF WILL NEVER MAKE IT PAST THE PRIMARIES
>FRUMPF WILL NEVER BE NOMINATED AS REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE
>STRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN DEBATE 1
>KLUMPF WILL NEVER WIN DEBATE 2
>PLUMPF WILL GIVE UP BEFORE THE ELECTION
>VLUMPF WILL NEVER GET ENOUGH ELECTORAL VOTES
>SMUMPF WILL ONLY SERVE ONE TIME

How fucking pathetic are you libshits?

The look on Humas face

"This old hag will never win anything if she keeps doing this fake stuff, my Saudi handlers will kill me."

He probably will never even take the oath of office, congress is already trying to figure out how to preemptively impeach him.

Wow I didn't know the swamp we were originally talking about included Carl's Jrs.

He will still have his Russian hackers. You'll lose.

Completely wrong. You must be a 16 year old with no understanding of how congress even functions. Nice source btw.
Get the FUCK off pol you moron

Honestly no idea. He hasn't even taken office yet. I'm willing to give him a chance. If he does a good job and manages to survive his presidency then he stands a really good chance of being re-elected. The ball will soon be in his court.

>pol
its Sup Forums you newfag. GTFO

Shit tier bait. I've been here sense 1997 you faggit

This.
That shit exposes the newfag

It won't matter. Trump will coast on Obama's economic policies finally bearing fruit, and voter suppression will keep his enemies electorally-silenced.

The Democrats won't fucking listen to anyone or blame themselves for their losses, and still they persist in being dominated by the progressives as well as abandoning the white working class in favor of pandering to minorities in the hope that the white working class won't notice and keep voting Democrat. That didn't happen in 2016 and it won't in 2020 if the Dems keep going the way they're going

>Carl's Jr
No, I just love the Bacon Western Cheeseburger that's only available at Carl's Jr. There's a reason you don't see KFC on that infographic.

G-gguys trump is going t-to lose badly ...
No I was talking about 2020. . .

First the nomination, then the debates, then the election. All going to be lost in an embarrassing landslide. Instead of acknowledging their failure they just keep kicking the can further into the future. SAD!

Democrats are finished. People won't tolerate your treasons.

Kaine will win Virginia and DC.

MTV made a video about new years resolutions for white males basically telling us we're mostly terrible people. Pretty sure Trumps odds of going for 8 are pretty good

SHADILAY

The left and the media will become even loonier and drive independents toward Trump. Heck, it's already happening with all the stunts they've been pulling since losing.

As long as they keep their antics up, they'll serve as a foil for Trump, and it'll be easier for him to keep his base energized.

>Kaine
>presidential
LOL the Dems are never going to run A FUCKING WHITE MALE ever again

presidential nominee*

>Obama lost 4 million votes
because he sucked

>Donald Trump has NO path to 270
>gets 304

Keep me posted about his chances in 2020.

sucked so much he received the most votes of any president is US history, twice

NONE SHALL DARE OPPOSE THE EMPIRE!!
All trump has gota do is start war summer 2020 with china!

vote fraud!
population grows each year!
take off fraud an 30mil illegals!
democrats wrong about everything!

The scary drumpf meme won't work in 2020. That's all the left had. PS dems are gonna lose hard in 2018

Obama lost votes because everybody wanted him gone but republicans' went full retard and ran the Mormon Jew cocksucker known as mitt Romney

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

> Obama lost votes
> So Trump will lose votes

Left logic at work, Ladies and Gentlemen.

> One term prez! BTFO Drumpkins!

Please try harder, Left. The Right will get weak if we don't spar with strong opponents.

No you haven't, now go put a sharpie in your pooper

>He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020
>Obama lost 4 million votes from 2008 to 2012, How many do you think Drumof will lose? Probably double. 2020 will be a landslide in favor of the Democrat
You are going through the first step of grief and loss: Denial.

Soon you will be experien cing the next step: anger.

Don't bother with the bargaining, we are not interested, just go straight to depression.

It will be painfull, but after going through these you will finally come to the last step: acceptance.

Now cry me a river, faggot!

>he wont win the primaries
>hes losing in the polls
>he'll never get 270 votes
>he'll never get elected in december

>he'll never get elected in 2020
I'm starting to see a pattern here........

>Obama lost 4 million votes from 2008 to 2012, How many do you think Drumof will lose? Probably double. 2020 will be a landslide in favor of the Democrat

If he quells illegal immigration, brings jobs back by implementing fair trade, reestablishes peace with Russia, and doesn't force feed some bloated totalitarian mandate on the already struggling working class --he'll win in a Regan-like landslide.

/thread
dont forget the wall

If Trump does a reasonable job and the Dems field another identity politics candidate then he has it in the bag.

>Doubting Trump.
Haven't you learned fucking anything?

>He doesn't stand a fucking chance in 2020
Sadly, that's just wrong. Incumbents almost never lose.

PRAISE KEK

You can't argue with trip sevens

Praise Kek

You mean the Republican majority senate? Kek

You obviously haven't been paying attention during the past few elections or you're just simply too engrossed in your delusions to notice.

OHHHHHH NNOOOOOOOOO

>Donald's wall will also be made in China, like his hats.

Drupmlbpf will, hes incompetent

Don't you have a wife to beat muhammad?

Maybe. If the economy is up from now, he'll get re-elected. Reelection is usually about pocket book for a president going for a second term. Obama had that whole "historic first time ever black man in office", so he got a pass from people that would have normally not voted for him because of how hard they were taking it in their pocketbook.

Fuck off.
He had control of the house and senate for the first 2 years of his presidency.
What he did with that is the reason people voted Republican like crazy to keep him in check.

Trump will make voter ID mandatory.

Trump will win all 50 states in 2020.

He needs to go full right-wing and become the new Reagan.

hes not in intelligence briefings 24/7 what are we gonna do?

youtube.com/watch?v=l7AbSjlGY54

If Trump does more of what he did with Carrier, he will easily win re-election.

It doesn't matter how he does it. By saving some jobs, adding new jobs, and possibly bringing back jobs, the people who voted for him in the Rust Belt will be grateful.

At the end of the day, people want jobs.