HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY LITERALLY THINK WE BELIEVE THIS SHIT

IN OTHER NEWS

>POLICE SEARCHING FOR JACK THE RIPPER AFTER HE LEFT HIS ID

>POLICE SEARCHING FOR ZODIAC KILLER AFTER HE LEFT HIS ID

>POLICE SEARCHING FOR LOCH NESS MONSTER AFTER IT LEFT ITS ID

>POLICE DISCOVERED IDENTITY OF 9/11 ATTACKERS AFTER THEIR PASSPORTS SURVIVED BEING BLOWN OUT OF A AIRPLANE WHICH CRASHED INTO SOUTH TOWER WITH EXPLOSIONS AND THERMITE FIRE WHICH REDUCED EVERYTHING ELSE TO ASH INCLUDING STEEL BEAMS

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/20/police-pore-over-polish-lorry-driver-lukasz-urban-final-hours-berlin-attack
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/sichere-herkunftslaender-bundesrat-stimmt-nicht-mehr-vor-sommerpause-ab-a-1101925.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HAkCypsQIQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Police searching for ID after it left a Tunisian man in truck.

There was a driver? I thought it was just a truck gone rogue

These were just 'truck attacks', no terrorism involved

Bet you they had the right guy originally.

THIS SUMMER

TRUCKNADO

not all trucks

BAN ALL MUSLIM TRANSFORMERS

Ban assault trucks

Hey guys did you know what the original truck driver was transporting?

Steel Beams, I can't make this shit up

>"Urban arrived in Berlin on Monday morning, a day ahead of schedule, to deliver 25 tonnes of steel beams to a warehouse"

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/20/police-pore-over-polish-lorry-driver-lukasz-urban-final-hours-berlin-attack

Are memes becoming self aware?

will ISIS hijack a truck of jet fuel next?

>will ISIS hijack a truck of jet fuel next?

that's called a plane and already happened almost 20 years ago

>inb4 predestination paradox

Kek

Tunisian?

That means he wasnt a refugee! In your face racists! More refugees!

t. Angela Merkel

Meccatron

Thats nice how the terrorists throw their ID in the scene of crime

>leave your ID
>let your terror group ISIS issue an official statement claiming responsibility

And leftists still be like "what did he mean by this"

Vehicle of peace

WOW his ID

Thats pretty convenient

Do we have to come over there and mow people down again paddy?

Jesus Christ 2000 was almost 20 years ago.
I don't want to be this old and still a virgin.

One wonders what would have happend if he drove the steal beams into the jet fuel, is it possible the beams would melt the fuel?

What are you guys implying?

I'm a little slow right now

German police arrested the wrong guy, and found ID papers after two days of exhausting search in a truck cabin.

Truly a prime example of that German efficiency.

Next thing you're gonna say to me is that they accidentally mixed up the pipes in the summer camps, so gas went to the showers or something like that.

The icing on the cake would be if the "wrong guy" they reeased now goes and carries out an attack

>forget ID papers in truck

What's with trucks and tunisians?

I don't believe in this shit. Do you? Something goes wrong.

>literally yesterday they say "no leads, can't look anywhere for suspect because its a shitskin 'refugee' among a million of them"
>suddenly they conveniently find his ID in the fucking truck

Right.

> cameras in every shithole to control citizens
> internet surveillance
> no sign of any suspect or group of suspects whatsoever

Okay time to break the fun and games.
Those who haven't already figured it out.
Muslim man kills Germans.
Everytime.
Yet media once again says #notallmusilms
And #preyforberlin and other shit.
They will never accept a solution.

Wtf ban all trucks

When I read that ID suddenly found it means only one thing: it is bullshit.

That's the best part.
They never wanted to catch him.
Because the government funds Isis.
This is part of their plan.
Sick fuckers they are.
Truly evil people.

so let's say I believe this story, WHY DID IT TAKE THE GERMAN POLICE 24H TO READ AN ID ? And how could they arrest the wrong guy if they literally have the ID of the guy.

Maybe someone tipped them off and they're covering it up to protect them against retaliations

Guys a few days ago i got really drunk and some Polish dude gave me a ride in his truck to Berlin.

I can't remember much what happened next but i lost my ID.. fuck this sucks.

BREAKING: Russia digital ID was left behind after hacking the whole world

You did it, fucking cro!

No, it would be the revelation that it was an accident, somehow the Polish driver was depressed, killed himself, and poor refugee tried to wrestle control of the truck, but couldn't make it.

Then he ran away feeling shame.

Germans would literally explode semen and everyone would host million refugees in their homes.

"w-we were just pretending to be retarded!"

t. german police

The suspects name is Anis .A
Not even joking..

And the best thin is: The Tunisian was on a terrorist watch list and was supposed to be deported in summer. But apparently the Greens stopped that, because Tunisia is so dangerous or something.

>But apparently the Greens stopped that, because Tunisia is so dangerous or something.

you got a source on that ? sounds almost too good to be true, fuck the greens.

Well, remember when they wanted to declare North African countries as safe states? Greens stopped that in Bundesrat.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/sichere-herkunftslaender-bundesrat-stimmt-nicht-mehr-vor-sommerpause-ab-a-1101925.html

You guys are idiots trying to blame the driver. It's obvious Russians hacked this and the Nice truck like Maximum Overdrive.

I heard he was one of those refugees denied asylum but let in anyway cause lol why not.

The truck was a victim of westernization.

>Implying a scrawny little arab can kill a polish man 1 on 1

it was obviously a russian secret agent that planted the tunisian ID, and drove the truck through the crowd to turn the public against merkel

>leaving ID clue
I swear, is ISIS run by The Riddler from Bateman?

A scrawny little arab with a knife and a gun can.

>forget ID papers in truck

he actually fought with the polish driver, it seems while dindu was driving through the market he interfered with him, thats where he got stabbed and than when the truck crashed he got shot.

Thank the this polish hero, or there would be more than 12 dead.

not a polish trucker, no

it's in their genes to cower at the sight of a pole

>refugees
>denied asylum
Pls. Everyone is welcome.

>ISIS claims responsibility
>leaves ID for proof they are sandniggers
>leftists and jews say not Islam, nothing to do with billions of Muslims supporting the attack, attackers pushed to this by Crusades and Slavery of white man
>ISIS butthurt and plans next attack making it even more obvious that is Islam trying to kill Christians

Russians hacked the truck. Poor Tunisian man was helplessly watching as the truck plowed straight into twenty polish men who's livelihood was being invaded by germans.

that gif

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=HAkCypsQIQk

3:57

you're welcome.

I spent a whole minute excitedly waiting for a collision that never happened....

Prick.

Underrated.

ty

Germans so nice, it's always the Austrians causing trouble

I think I see Paki's raping your children-you guys lost your scare factor long ago. Its over.

Potato: One Million
Irish: Zero

welcome

it happens at 1:36

it happens like 2 minutes in. they looped the first part in the gif over several times but it still has the crash at the end

Why did german caliphate switch from mideast to tunisia? Aren't tunisians refugees just like everyone else?
Logically, there should be right-wing white male pro-AfD suspect, they couldn't find one after 2 days of looking?

RUSSIANS HACKED THE TRUCK!

Seriously Germans, get off your ass and stop this shit.

Protests in warsaw in 2 hours

anyone got a livestream?

has ted been brought in for questioning??

>the american drinking piss
lmao

Good one
kek

Back story to this. Did they made all potatos to alcohol?

They always leave his id so their families get the money promised. Or you think they get inmoled just for the virgins??

underrated

A photo has been released of the perpetrator, His alleged plan was to steal Christmas.

They fell for the modern meme of using only one crop, in this case potatoes. They got fucked by a infection that destroys potato crops, potato plague or something along the lines.

Just go to Wax every wednesday near shida campus. If you cant get laid there then there's something seriously fucked up with you.

Yeah this is way too convenient.

I mean really? That's what we are supposed to believe? The guy somehow left his papers in the truck?

Mossad.

Nigger it was the potato famine, the Irish version of muh six gorillion.

>government plants evidence that leads to an asylum seeker, fucking their own narrative in the ass without lube
really makes a lot of sense

Thanks

The potato harvest was terrible for several years in a row. Additionally, food other than potatoes was getting exported to Britain as the profit for that was a lot higher than when selling inside Ireland.

>Additionally, food other than potatoes was getting exported to Britain as the profit for that was a lot higher than when selling inside Ireland.

>literally jewing yourself to death
Amazing

That's not the part that's fishy to me, cause if it really is just one stupid sandnigger that's exactly what they do, they're retarded

The fact that it took them almost 2 days to find his ID when it was in the car is where I call bullshit

Reminder: They only found Ted Kyzynski because his liberal cuck brother turned him in

Wew
Be careful what you write.
Merkel could be browsing for ideas you know..

this

Germany is finished. You lads had a good run.

Trucks are the problem, the truck killed the pole and then went on a rampage maximum overdrive style.

pretty sure they found the ID right away but didn't release the info because for some fucking reason they are really averse to including the public into the procedure.

they did the same for the guy who kicked the woman down the stairs. took two fucking months till the video got out, and even then only because a cop leaked it.

>he only arrived in the last year
>used multiple IDs
>was due to be deported

Top fucking kek. Merkel would be in a lot lf trouble in the next elections if her electorate weren't completely spineless.

the mossad is really clumsy and stupid

i heard the guy who shot thruskie embassy guy was a jew... what's up with that.

the brits forced them m8, the irish were a colony then and had no real say in the matter.

to paraphrase Dune
>the potatoes must flow