Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Am I the only one that thinks generalizing Jews/Muslims/Brown people into one category might be wrong? I mean, I've met really good, kind hearted pro-freedom, pro Constitution people from all those groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean by "generalising" here?

islam is the nigger of religions

any muslim is a nigger, regardless of their skin color

Like saying all Jews/Black people are bad and are just trying to bring society down.

nice try JIDF

Yes, you are the only one. Sad

Hardly anyone on Sup Forums even says that. Just that most blacks are shit, because it's true.

>conservative patriarchal values
>restricting the freedom of women for the benefit of society
>teaching boldness and war in the face of challenges to your people
>providing a structured and disciplined life for the faithful

Islam is everything Sup Forums wishes society would be, whatever you think about Jihadists they have more courage and conviction than anyone on Sup Forums.

Sorry man I'm a Blue collar Christian that's just met people of all races and religions that are just trying to live a happy, peaceful life like the rest of us.

You know what he means. Lumping ALL black people into one box and saying thay ALL act or share certain negative traits without exception because statistics online lean in a certain direction.

see

Cherry, clap clap, picker, clap clap, your a fucking cherry picker,
clap clap clap.

This, I know what statistics say. And do agree more than half the black people I've met have tried to screw me over/harm me in some form unfortunately. But I've also met some black people that have strong family values, strong work ethic and moral integrity. I feel like it's a shame to have those people put in the same category as the less desirable members of their race.

Black soliders behaved like apes in europe.

You think maybe because of widespread racism back then that the stories of the worse behaved ones became more prevalent than what most of them were actually like? It was okay to say "Nigger" in public up until at least the 60's.

if it makes you feel better you can separate them into niggers and black people.

Sorry, this type of thinking is too rational for Sup Forums.

I pretty much use "Nigger" as a term for anybody I think is a piece of shit desu. I've probably called more white people a nigger and meant it than black people.

uh.... good for you?

Yeah fuck off nigger.
You continue to rape everywhere you get deployed even today.

Niggers just cant control themselves, they are exactly like apes. When they are horny the have to fuck or else they rape

Look OP, we get it. People dont like stereotypes. BUT FFS, LET US SHITPOST IN PEACE. IF I HATE A GROUP OF PEOPLE, LET ME DO SO. NOW STFU NEWFAG

I actually think Sup Forums is full of incredibly intelligent, and even rational people. The discussions from the people I've seen on this board are some of the most well thought out, unbiased debates I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. I just think a lot of people on here either put all their faith in Neo Nazi propaganda or they've never had the pleasure of meeting the awesome people of different color/religion that I have met.

What a meme. The nigger solider probably went through middle east shooting, looting and raping the natives.

The nigger in the suit got where he was because of diversity quotas and m-muh raysism. He also guilt trips whitey and racebaits him

Niggers belong in the zoo or a natural habitat like monkeys

I think you presume too much. Just because Sup Forums hates blacks, jews and muslims doesn't mean most people on Sup Forums literally think *all* people from those groups are garbage.

How does the fact that some blacks/muslims/jews are just fine normal people affect any of the discussions on Sup Forums? Does the fact that every single city that has lots of black people in them is ruined by them changed at all by the fact that some of them are nice people? What about muslims?

^this
any muslim believen in that shit, at least

Or we can turn the shit into fertilizer and use it to grow the seeds of the Freedom, Liberty and Prosperity Tree.

black men are very funny, athletic and rhythmical. just because they are animals doesnt mean you have to hate them. as long as we tame them and segregate them they will not hurt us.

>as long as we tame them and segregate them they will not hurt us.
sounds optimistic

>Neo Nazi propaganda

Where do you see any neo nazi propaganda being spread? All i see is people pointing out when a person who works against us is a jew.

Such coincidences happen too often. When you see someone with power bash whites it˙s almost always a jew

Pro-freedom is what created niggers you stupid capitalist. When you had standards during segregation you had black people. You think they will show any mercy toward your ass? Not a chance, every single state will become brown majority.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
>Eisenhower told District of Columbia officials to make Washington a model for the rest of the country in integrating black and white public school children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_We_Trust
>A law passed in a Joint Resolution by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by President Dwight Eisenhower on July 30, 1956 declared IN GOD WE TRUST must appear on currency.
In republican kikes you trust.

Fixed

is that bad?

You forgot

>raping little children
>letting religious law dominate society

It's pretty degenerate, which is no wonder it is so popular in countries with people who have double digit IQ's. Stop this meme you're spouting.

Because if the ones that are or will turn out to be decent people start believing that they are destined to be a certain way or are put down by the people who are successful, than most likely they will follow the path of their failed ancestors. I'm not saying we should allow them to do wrong and not face criticism, but I feel like there is something that could be done to show them the benefits of being a civilized human being. And with Islam, definitely don't agree with their values, BUT as a country of free religion (at least mine is) as long as we keep to separation of Church and State there should be no issues from them. The issue is when a society starts making it sound like it's okay to be barbaric is when cultures start to get out of line. Take Europe and the refugees for example.

Who is that?

>Am I the only one that thinks generalizing Jews/Muslims/Brown people into one category might be wrong?
Don't know about the jews, but generalizing niggers as natural born criminals is very accurate, as seen in pic related.

>Because if the ones that are or will turn out to be decent people start believing that they are destined to be a certain way or are put down by the people who are successful, than most likely they will follow the path of their failed ancestors.
You didn't answer my question. How does this affect most discussions on Sup Forums about blacks and muslims? Are you suggesting that we shouldn't talking about how shitty blacks and muslims are because it will make the good blacks and muslims feel hopeless and also become bad?

>And with Islam, definitely don't agree with their values, BUT as a country of free religion (at least mine is) as long as we keep to separation of Church and State there should be no issues from them.
That's very naive. Islam is not just a religion, it's a political ideology. It explicitly forbids political systems such as democracy. You can't separate Islam from state, because islam wants to be the state. Freedom of religion is fine so long as the religion isn't batshit crazy and incompatible with society like islam.

I actually don't think I have an answer. I mean, me personally if I was grouped with a bunch of terrible people I would want to do something to improve that image, not worsen it. Which I guess confuses me as to why a lot of people in these groups keep perpetuating their stereotypes. I mean only a small percentage of people are sociopaths, what could possibly be done to bring out the decency in these groups of people on a larger scale than what it is now? And with Islam, I can't bring myself to think less of someone because of their religion. I mean, sure if they try to oppress me I'm going to fight back, but if they keep it on a personal level I don't see what the problem is.

>t. Jamal De'shawn Tyrone

do we even know if his twitter account is real or not?