Funny how nobody said "ban all Christians" when this happened

Funny how nobody said "ban all Christians" when this happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. ISIS and al-Qaeda have just as much to do with Islam as the IRA or the KKK have to do with Christianity (i.e. nothing).

I wonder too

looks rather neat for a bomb attack

aside from the fact they use their "holy heresy" as justification for their atrocities

in case you forgot 9/11 was 15yrs ago. after suffering more and more attacks since then america finally has a candidate who tries to stem the flow of crazy muslims.

PS: america has 100's of millions of Christians. only has a couple million muslims.

Let me know when McVeigh ever declared he made that attack in the name of Christianity.

Oh look, it's another clueless user who thinks that terror attacks are the only bad things Muslims do

well.. Timothy McVeigh was agnostic...and was anti goverment, which is why he blew the building up. not because of religion..not sure why you would blame christianity.....

This while k.k.k. have prominent cross imagery they don't represent it.

ugh get out of my country you pedopihle loving muslim

Last I checked Christians hadn't decided to wage a war. Take your faggotry elsewhere you fucking cuckold.

>Irish Republicanism
>Tamil Seperatism
Christians are literally as violent as Buddhists.

Straw man argument

saged

This is bait. By the off-chance that it is not, I suggest you lurk more.

McVeigh was an agnostic. He said that his religion was "science" in an interview. He only had a priest at his execution because his mother insisted.

KKK doesn't follow the bible.
Isis legitimately follows the Koran word for word.
That's the difference.
A better example would be the crusades.
Which actually followed the bible.
Speaking of which, I wouldn't happen to mind a little Christian terroissim myself. No more goatfuckers if we had more of them.

Islamic is in the fucking name!

Muh Relativism

Christians didn't come back a week later and blow something else up

When intolerant right nazifags are faced with the hypocrisy of their own arguments and policies they just call you a cuck.

Not an argument.

you're not very good at this, observe and learn from the leaf.

In-group out-group bs. I'm progressive but islamism, especially wahhabbism is a huge issue. The problem is that it's not "lul fugg de muslems :DDD" type of problem to fix. Hell, a lot of it is on saudi funded terror groups and extreme aspects of muslim ideology.

People have this super conservative and wide sweeping attitude towards the issue which is either "accept all muslims" or "fuck all muslims" when it's more complicated than that.

My biggest hope is that USA now with trump will finally give the finger to saudi and stop protecting their bullshit.

I'm an atheist and would too like to see some push back from Christians. Just imagine a Christian plowing through a crowd with a 18 wheeler in some heavy Muslim country during some special part of the year.

Was he waging a holy war because Christianity told him to?

Bosnia and Kosovo exist and karadzic will die in jail. Cry more bitch.

He wasnt even a christian you penis

Who the fuck is Karlinsky?

Btw Ted did nothing wrong.

based meme

>I'm progressive
You sure are a good Goy

McVeigh didn't do that in the name of Christianity dumbass, he was anti-government. Government is not a religion. Fuck libs are stupid.

He was one of those right wing gun toter types in America who thought federal government was against his religion.

More americans die due to gun violence than by terrorists, but you don't see Trump saying that.
He needed the bigot vote.

>Irish Republicanism
>not wanting to be ruled by a foreign monarch is a bad thing
t. serf

When mcvey blew up the truck he did not scream Jesus Christ is Great

God Damn you're retarded.

Oklahoman checking in, I live less than 15 miles from what was the Murrah building.

Tim and his conspirators did not explode the building in the name of Jesus you garbage brained idiot. They did it in retaliation for Waco, Ruby ridge and a slew of other governmental attacks on the citizens of this country during the Clinton administration.

KYS.

Look at all dem shills today. Muslims are the scum of the world.

So when Muslims fight back after you bomb their country to smithereens they are the bad guy?

Jesus did not act even close to how the KKK and IRA act. Mohammed acted exactly the way ISIS and Al-Qaeda do.

How much of that gun violence is nigger on nigger? Or involving non-whites as the gunman? Nearly all of them?

Those Americans dying from gun violence are the niggers and spics shooting each other over funny looking shoes and weed you idiot.

>Shift the argument to black people

Typical

libtards are so fucking retarded i mean really..

And then a few months from that, coordinate three attacks on the same day in different locations, funded by rich donors with government connections from foreign Christian countries, who also fund other radical Christian theocratic armies around the world.

You know those Christians, always holding up their holy book on some propaganda video and reciting quotes from their prophet, Jesus Christ, about waging war on and enslaving the non-believers, and then cutting some engineer's head off that they kidnapped.

nobody said ban all muslims when cathedral in Egypt got bombed

You have no argument so you turn to insults.

Funny how you think he was a Christian. What gave you that impression? His skin color?

They didn't do it in the name of christ and they didn't shout CHRIST ACKBAR.

That's why.

10/10 bait though. I'm impressed with how many replies you have.

>Terrorise people from the Iberian Peninsula, all the way to China for over 1,000 years, and help turn their societies into shit from blockades, pirate raids, slavery, and invasions.
>Cry when the world finally has enough and pushes your shit in

Those poor, blameless Muslims.

>More americans die due to gun violence than by terrorists
>user brings up population of the US most notably affected by gun violence and asks a question about it
>Hurr shift the argument to black people

I should only be mad at myself for replying

Does anyone have this but with an American flag?

So if someone cries out Allah ackbar they represent all Muslims, but if someone is a Muslim who helps other people and does good for their community they don't?

You are a white supremacist mate. Only white Christians can do no wrong in your eyes, you turn a blind eye to when they do wrong.

See
People don't ignore, they prioritize and give more attention to the bigger problems.

Why not "prioritise" banning guns and preventing gun violence instead of banning Muslims then?

Makes more sense given statistics.

The difference is the kkk and ira are both dead

Funny how nobody said "ban all Jews" when this happened.

Christians are about 50% of the people in America... and commit around 50% of terrorist attacks in America.

Muslims are 1% of the people in America... and commit about 50% of terrorism in America.

It's like with blacks and crime except blacks don't disproportionately commit crime nearly as disproportionately as Muslims commit terrorism.

If you've ever crossed the road to avoid black youths but didn't run a mile away from ANY Muslim in the assumption that he or she was about to level the building you owe said youths an apology.

Youre a fucking retarded mick.

Go back to class, faggot.

you make a bomb out of many things. who needs guns?

wow, there's been about 50,000 Islamic attacks since that event

ISIS isn't robbing and raping people all over Europe. That's just your regular scumbag Muslim

Is kebab pasta a thing there?

Why would we ban our own culture?

"Holy", "roman" and "empire" were in the name of the "holy roman empire" too idiot

Because it wasn't a religiously motivated attack. It was just some sick fuck who was crazy.

When somebody is screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR" and then hurting and killing multiple people, then the reasonable thing to assume is that they are using their religion as a means of motivation to commit such acts.

>he blew the building up
you sure about that?

you want to be part of that club, then you are held to the same standards.

romans don't have beheading videos on youtube

>confirmed bait thread

If Christians started doing this literally every week I would start saying that.

Funny how when the government infiltrated all the militias you didn't care but god forbid they keep tabs on mosques.

>mfw that city was hit TWICE by F5 tornadoes (1999 & 2013)
>mfw the bombing killed more people than both of them combined

The IRA were primarily a terrorist group against British invaders.
The Muslim attacks are in the name of spreading their religion. The fundamentally and ideologically incomparable. You treacherous shit.

>American reading comprehension
Way to miss the point of my post

feds aren't americans

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/

>all these people falling for this bait and being this blue-pilled on mcvey

Nobody in Iraq wants to ban Islam after another suicide vest goes off.

Each side accepts its own radical elements as their own problem. Is that too difficult to comprehend?

He was doing as payback for Waco.

He wasn't screaming PRAISE JESUS as he did it you faggot

Because a lone nutcase is not a global organization bent on destroying civilization

Wrong. This essentially put a stop to the ultra right wing militant cult aspect in The United States.

You dont see groups like Death at Heavensgate, or David Koresh, or Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple anymore for a reason.

>More americans die due to gun violence than by terrorists

this just in: we are only allowed to care for the top problem. the others must wait.

besides, more americans die daily of old age than from gun violence. what do we do about that?

right, nothing, because it would be very hard. but curbing gun violence in america is also very hard. so people turn to problems they can imagine being solved, like muslims in general.

shill harder

meanwhile, deport the mudslimes

Again, it's only non-whites committing tons of gun violence everyday.
If your argument is going to the root; why not just keep non-whites out of white majority countries?
Non-whites can ban guns in non-white countries and do whatever.
Whites will just have to be awful Christians to each other... let us take this terrible burden on by ourselves.

/Thread

there was no declaration it was being done in the name of Christ.

many will tell you it was a very fishy thing where circumstantial evidence suggests some on the Gov knew about it...

Internal issue. Deal with your own homegrown terrorists faction babydoll.

They're prepared to kill dozens if not hundreds of people for their faith. But you're right, they'll abide gun ownership laws.

Christiantiy has endured 300+ years of criticism and nobody ever pretended they were fucking innocent. The major difference is that Christianity does not count 15-25% of its population as extremists who think you should be put to death for leaving the religion.
there's an estimated 300 million muslims today that are considered extremists, let alone the sheer amount that are willing and able to finance or in other ways support those extremists.

Christians are not innocent, but they are basically harmless in the modern age.

>Have a country built on violence and slavery

I can look to the past too mate.

should've banned all wacos actually

im ready to ban the irish

Made me post it.

Well it doesn't have that many deaths by Muslims either, why ban them?

The US media was screaming "Ban all milita!" cause at the time, Timmy McVeigh was thought to be a hardcore right wing militia and "KKK is too soft for me" racist.

Then it turned out he was mostly a leftist, and they dropped the matter for other stuff.

i bet you wish they had

When you start understanding that by definition, Muslims MUST hate westerners and those that do not follow Islam -- it begins to make sense. One of the core tenets of Islam to make opponents of Islam submit to Islam or to be slain.

The nazis are only doing a full small, isplayed attacks to Jews.. there's no way that could go anywhere!!

>retards who started to starve on an island surrounded by fish
>able to keep themselves in check

L
M
A
O

Sure thing Ahmed.

>Funny how nobody said "ban all CIA agents" when this happened.
FTFY

the priority right now is banning trucks you retard

they should have banned the CIA in any case