Can someone red pill me about how did the whole middle east conflict start?

Can someone red pill me about how did the whole middle east conflict start?

Actually, more specifically: Is it true it was started by Western countries? And hence countries such as Germany are morally obligated to welcome war *refugees?

*Along with the 1%,2% of terrorists that will rape and bomb Germany for decades to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35706238
thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/
tagesschau.de/ausland/tuerkei-merkel-pk-105.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Iranian Revolution (also known as the Islamic Revolution or the 1979 Revolution;[4][5][6][7][8][9]) refers to events involving the overthrow of the Pahlavi dynasty under Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was supported by the United States[10] and its eventual replacement with an Islamic republic under the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution, supported by various leftist and Islamist organizations[11] and Iranian student movements.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

Pic related: Middle East before the Iranian Revolution.

>Actually, more specifically: Is it true it was started by Western countries?
No. Cut off Alex Jones, InforWars, Breitbart and other bullshit sources.

Well you see, once upon a time in Israel...

it started before America was a country.

stupid brits made borders that fucked everything up, it's the eternal anglo's fault

Well I have a vague notion that it's a conflict that has been going on for a long time.

But when I say Europe shouldn't absorb the risk of welcoming refugees. Everyone's like... "idiot, they are in that situation because of Europe and USA, so the least they can do is accept refugees"

And I'm like "ok user" don't know what to respond... maybe they're right to some degree?

It was started by the assyrians.
The middle east has a history similar to europe- basically one long stretch of bloodshed and violence.
If you want more recent answers:
WW1, mixed with cold war.
WW1 broke the ottoman empire and so the euros sliced up the middle east for their own gain, and the cold war forced countries who would otherwise be neutral to side with the USSR or the US or get slammed by both of them at the same time.
1953 is the pivotal year when it was the US that started fucking up the middle east BIGTIME, and 1919 is when the middle east was messed up by european powers.
and whenever the ottomans took over is when they shook up the middle east.
The middle east has the oldest history on the fucking planet.

Ever stop for a second and wonder why the Reza Shah was in power?
Operation Ajax.
He was a US installed dictator of amazing cruelty, installed in a military coup designed to replace a democratic, anti-soviet, secular leader.

haha Jew I caught you this time! The refugees don't need to go to other countries, they can just stay in camps on the edge of their afflicted territory.

>No

B-but Britain drew lines and shit

Israel existence
no joking

The lines were drawn as an agreement between mostly britain and france during the Versailles negotiations of 1919.
This felt like a betrayal to much of the middle east as they'd been promised self-determination (mostly as a reason to fight against the german and her allies), and were then shafted.
The dislike of americans started here too since Wilson totally committed a top 10 anime betrayal on their asses, with his '14 points' only applying to white people countries.

Yeah, pretty much.

The Middle East has been at war for thousands of years, it's a very sensitive area.

((()))

What iranian revolution has to do with it? That was just in iran and unrelated to the sunni terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

And you faggots + the cia were behind that. If it wasn't for you stupid fucking bongs my country would still be democratic and I wouldn't have to live in this African lard shit hole.

Surrounded by spics, cucked whites, arabs, redneck whites, nogs, and arabs, I hate this place.

Fuck u bongistan, you helped install sharia in Iran, now you'll suffer the same fate.

> Can someone red pill me about how did the whole middle east conflict start?
There are a lot of conflicts in the region.

> Actually, more specifically: Is it true it was started by Western countries?
There was a lot of western influence. Much of it didn't make any bloody fights *necessary* or *intended*. That said, there are probably some episodes that did.

It's complicated. Also a story of hundreds of years. Going back longer than Spain being a caliphate, probably to the Greek and Roman empires.

> And hence countries such as Germany are morally obligated to welcome war *refugees?
No, that's just a moral obligation of anyone who claims to be decent.

As rich modern nations, we're overall rich and powerful as fuck. If we can't shelter a bunch of people in need -young men and families alike- who would freeze and starve over time in winter or at least have a miserable life, then what are we?

Once you cheapen your morals that way, your country also becomes a fucked up place.

((()))

>Can someone red pill me about how did the whole middle east conflict start?

Sure thing. In the early 7th century an illiterate Arab merchant named Muhammad decided to create his own knockoff version of Christianity and Judaism, with himself as 'final prophet', based on what he'd learned of those religions.

His personal cult - named 'Islam' - became a vessel for his pedophilia, slave trading, and warmongering which - having conquered Arabia under his personal command - then exploded out of that peninsula and conquered enormous swathes of Christendom, the Hindu and Buddhist worlds, and the entirity of the Zoroastrian world.

The Middle East which had until that point always been one of the most advanced centers of human civilization despite the comings and goings of invading peoples, rises and declines of various religions and empires, then - under violently imposed Muslim rule - began it's gradual decline to the bloody shithole it is today.

It did briefly maintain itself for the early centuries of Islamic history due to the fact the majority of the population was still non-Muslim and overwhelmingly Christian with only the ruling elites being Muslim but eventually more and more common people converted (Despite Muslim rulers initially discouraging this because they wanted to maintain a massive Dhimmi base to tax) and the region inevitably went to shit when the majority of people were brought up to believe in a demented cult founded by a child raping, slave trading, warlord.

Hey faggot stop posting history here. This is a political board, take your facts to

Germany has a Cult of Guilt (left Idiology)

think WW2 was their fault,

think, that they have to make up for it

by open borders to all economic migrants

and blaming russia of course, for everything

> for his pedophilia
in context of the times, 12-14 was a-okay with virtually everyone, including Christians and Jews.

Nothing special if you think of humans as mammals DESU. Puberty is it, heh.

The rest is largely correct, but I'd like to point out that the Quran written in Mecca is very different from the one written in Medina. One is almost nicer than the Bible overall. Figures if that was all, most could live well enough with people who believe in Islam.

Unfortunately, much like with the Bible and Tanakh, the other part is very fucked up.

> and blaming russia of course, for everything
I don't think that part is accurate.

They might not like how rough you are in the region (maybe tacitly ignoring how rough the USA was in the region... and stuff like that).

But I think they don't blame you for the overall refugee crisis? It's probably more the Islamists and maybe the USA, heh.

Note, this is not out of a particularly warm friendly trusting sentiment towards Russia. Just, you know, you weren't there when it really started.
That at least is my (limited) perception of how the Germans I talked to thought.

No they don't just "think", Boris, they "know" that it is all exclusively their fault, that's the problem with the whole (((situation))).

>But I think they don't blame you for the overall refugee crisis?

Yes, several times.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35706238

they even came up with this:

thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/

It started when Muhammad had his autism ad fucked a 9 year old.

>white guilt

That's what the jews want you to think

how that saying that Israel is a big problem in the Middle East is white guilt ?

Governments dont represent their people well

The elite cause problems then get the masses of the enemy to retaliate against their own people so they can justify spending money and taking away rights. It's all just a bunch of false flags, including wars, pretty much.

It's all top vs bottom, not anything else.

> US Gen Philip Breedlove said they were "weaponising" migration to destabilise and undermine the continent.

And some "news" from a shitty tabloid sensationalist newspaper.

*Both UK-based.*

Sure, the Germans will have a more critical attitude towards what Russia is doing (in particular, more critical than towards the oh-so-clean-but-casualties-still-way-over-100k USA). But that doesn't mean they blame you for the various crisis' in the middle east.

Lawrence of Arabia, the Arab Revolt and the colonial formation of Israel.

These three things caused the most recent bout of Muslim chimpery.

>look da white maaaan created Israel ooga booga
>therefore every attack against whites is justified
>if you fight back you love the Jew

hmmmm what did they mean by creating this false dichotomy?

Problem isnt so much that people had shit values in the 7th century, most places did. The problem is that that mans values are enshrined as the greatest value a man can hold, and that all the sick things he did should be emulated.
The old testament contains all sorts of crazy rules which carry the death penalty, but no one would condone killing anyone who works on a sunday, yet 1400 years later sandniggers still base their societies on that fucking book, it's insane.

All western media is basically sensational based, if you want to dig up german sources, you know how to google

People actually believe that stuff

I dont have to tell you that the majority doesnt get their news from alternative sources

Or do I?

33 replies and no mention of oil.

Sup Forums. where braincells go to die.

jewish puppets created Israel I don't give a shit about what MEDF thinks

>Muh oil
>expecting basic bitch bluepilled answers from Sup Forums

reddit is that way

> The old testament contains all sorts of crazy rules which carry the death penalty, but no one would condone killing anyone who works on a sunday, yet 1400 years later sandniggers still base their societies on that fucking book, it's insane.
Yea, we *mostly* kinda got over it and instead made our own (civil) laws.

That said, let's not pat ourselves on our shoulders too much. At various times *much less* than 1400 years ago, people have also used that shit.

Israel kinda currently is occupying territory in flagrant violation of international laws and shooting and imprisoning people in the process. And its population also mostly carries on with it because of some 1400 year old texts, even if it's in-your-face tier wrong...

And people still are giving way more of a fuck about gay marriage than they as third parties should.

And so on. We're not completely over it either. We're only at the point where we don't torture and then burn people (or at least oust them from society) who work on sundays. But it's still latently there.

CIA did everything. It's always the CIA.

German media do not blame you for the middle east.

They are very critical about what Russia is doing in Syria now. They sure imply that you're currently pretty bad offenders to human well-being in the region, which may or may not be accurate enough, regardless of where it leads in the near future.

But they are not blaming you for the refugee crisis, or the overall mess in the middle east.

No one needs to like gay marriage though, our society expects civilized behavior, respect in return for not acting like an animal.
The problem is that even going back 150 years you will still see western society being way better then the middle east, and putting both side by side today is like day and night.
And yet the people in the ME want the fruits of our labor, yet refuse to make the changes necessary to get them to work.
Just look at the Gulf states, they have fancy modern infrastructure but its built on 7th century ideals, and once that oil runs out the entire place will just crumble.

Kissinger fucked over the Palestinians. Assad's dad felt betrayed and vowed revenge on the west for destroying his vision of a united middle east. He introduces suicide bombing and drives the US out of Lebanon, as well as undertaking a series of terror attacks that get blamed on Libya. Ghadaffi accepts responsibility for the attacks to raise his status as a revolutionary. Suicide bombing spreads throughout the muslim world letting it go to complete shit. Then tons of interventionism by the west with idiotic regime change as the goal, because by cutting the head off of a snake it's somehow no longer a snake.

A syphilitic pedophile started a sand scientology and got a bunch of sand niggers to follow him then they started killing or enslaving anyone who would not convert.
They continued to do that until...today

middle east problems in a nutshell

>And hence countries such as Germany are morally obligated to welcome war *refugees?
>morally obligated
People really think that a country should be governed by abstract principles?

Merkel did

tagesschau.de/ausland/tuerkei-merkel-pk-105.html

> Just look at the Gulf states, they have fancy modern infrastructure but its built on 7th century ideals, and once that oil runs out the entire place will just crumble.
But they seem to try to get into other businesses.

Dubai is trying to turn itself into a tourist trap / traffic hub.

Saudi Arabia is trying to fix irrigation and education so they can function on their own. Stuff like that.

Not saying they'll be successful, but they are trying. It's not like everyone else is having an easy time restructuring their countries - Eastern Europe has little Islam (or a more moderate version) for the most part and it's still having a shitty hard time getting back on its feet.

Middle eastern conflict goes on forever over thousands of years.

The events most relevant to current state of affairs are end of Colonial Age, creating of dozen new states there, creation of Israel, Schah revolution, US support and training of Mudjaheddin and wakhabi school in Pakistan to oppose USSR in Afghanistan resulting in creation of Taliban and later Al Quaeda which was before attacks on US supported throuhg Pakistan and Sauds, Saudi Arabia promoting salafism(wakhabism) all around the world, US invasion of Iraq resulting in creation of ISIS, US bombing of Lybia resulting in desolution of it. Turkey and Saudi support for muslim brotherhood. US support for middle eastern "spring" which when combined with MB turned into rise of radical islamist. etc. etc. etc.

There are too many conflict, interestes, factors etc to just select a few.

But yes, west is heavily responsible for current shit - but the guilt cant be isolated to it alone. Even without it, it still would be fucked up - though maybe more stable.

This mainly is about accusing Russia of being aforementioned "pretty bad offenders to human well-being in the region".

The article's summary only suggests some of the "latest"/"newest" bunch of refugees might have been triggered by you, but I don't even see Merkel being quoted on that.

It sure doesn't blame the overall crisis - the one in the middle east or the one with middle eastern refugees running to Europe- on Russia.

Israel takes holy land from mudslimes and USA backs them ---> 9/11 ---> Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq ----> USA orchestrated Arab spring ------> Syrian civil war and ISIS -------> millions lf rapefugees pouring into Europe

I lived dozen years in germany and still largely read german media and i can confirm that essentially Russia was blaming for "staging the refugee crisis" in all mainstream media from TV to Springer verlag newspapers like Zeit, Spiegel etc.

The degree of russophibia is insane in german media for a while. Started probably with Georgian war, when official agenda became to blame evil Russia.

It was disgusting to read the media even before current major happenings like Ukraine. For example Sochi Olympics was shat on long before it started and major newspapers like Zeit LITTERALLY posted Putin=Hitler comparison on front pages and blamed and continue so to this day.

Currently especially the Syria coverage is great example. Ironically, most readers realize they are being shat on by media so all comment sections are either closed or full of people critizising "journalists" and deconstructing their articles.

>CTRL+F Sykes Picot
>nothing found
Plebs

The question is, who will work all those jobs? Large parts of their population are not on the same level education wise as a average joe in Europe. I suppose they can try but when their ideology claim to completely oppose those they are trying to catch up too, it seems hard to succeed.

From the start the arabs were literally niggers living in temporary huts. Then WW1 happened, and britain gave them imagined countries drawn up as thanks for helping them against the Ottomans. After that it all went to shit because naturally you don't give several countries to hut-dwelling sand-niggers just like that.

Control + F: "Sayyid Qutb"
>0 of 0

Oh boy, its story time:

>grad student from egypt comes to usa for higher education
>goes to a christmas party
>lonely foreigner does not get to dance
>homesick grad student hates the West
>returns to egypt
>sees western ideology infiltrating home country
>starts traditional movement to subvert these changes
>thrown in jail by comfy dictator
>starts preaching from prison
>convicted of treason
>dies a martyr

tfw forever-alone robot unwittingly starts the 20th century's single most hateful ideology: radical fundamentalist islam

Because that's not the problem. The problem is the USA then shitting on that agreement and then personally dismantling the French and British Empires so there was no moderating influence in the area. Then installing pro-USA, anti-USSR dictators in charge in order to maintain control of the oil.

France, but mostly Britain, were sidelined to "And this is the great, honourable world celebrity from several decades ago supporting our decisions" as we're passed a small $5 note for sucking their dicks.

I perceive it another way, the recent Syria bit seems to mostly be "this is unnecessary / unnecessarily violent and we blame Russia", not "Russia is responsible for all of the middle east and the refugees". And I think that's more how the germans see it, too.

But eh, I guess we won't change our perception.

We agree on the reporting not being very impartial, though.

Average Joe's education in Europe usually makes me wonder what they actually did in school for 4 years, never mind 8-12 years.

Most do jobs that just need them to know their job though, so I guess it works out?

Well...we learned from the best.

THE CREATION OF ISREAL

OLD WHITE COUPLES TOOK VACATIONS TO CONSTANTINOPLE AND OTHER MUDSLIME NATIONS BECUASE WE WERE NEUTRAL see: the movie Casablanca.

WE LITERALLY CREATED ISREAL AND ESTABLISHED A ETHNO RELIGIOUS STATE IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDDLE EASTERN LAND BECUASE THE JEWS KIKE BOOK SAID THEY OWNED IT.

IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN ISREAL AND PREVENTT HE MUDSLIMES FROM WIPING IT OUT OVER NIGHT IN THE EARLY DAYS PROXY WARS WERE ESTABLISHED TO CREATE REVOLUTION IN MIDDLE EASTERN NATIONS AND INSTALL OUR PUPPETS RUSSIA CAME IN AND FUCKED SHIT UP GOOD FOR EVERYONE AFTER BEING ASKED BY THE RIGTH WING AND RIGHTLY UPSET MIDDLE EASTERN GOVERNMENTS AND WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTIGN FOR THE JEWS EVER SINCE

Short version
JEWS

Well, there was this city called Ur...

Get out

Nah, the Middle East was always a warring shithole. It's just that the Ottoman Empire was winning, and the League of Nations fucked the dog with how they parcelled out territory.