You think there will be a race war, and that you'd win? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

Probably the funniest thing about you retards is the fact that YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL.

LMFAO at STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas RIGHT NOW, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are literally IMPREGNATING "your" women. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about us, but fighting is INGRAINED in our culture we reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of whitecels, and we are low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of massive dicked black guys who are literally so worshipped by western youth that WE'VE MADE IT ILLEGAL TO CRITICIZE US. LMFAO.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-WwJkJaA0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

witness this fpbp

Low effort George

Tl;Dr but I see from your image that you're a nigger who would rather screw a white woman than another nigger.

>60%

Implying niggers have the mental capacity to plan and sustain a protracted military operation. Fucking shit skins' will would implode as soon as welfare checks stopped.

This nigger doesn't understand war or trump victory.

Get fucked lower part of world.l

really made me think

That picture is retarded. In that position the woman's vagina would be angled slightly down and almost impossible to penetrate unless you have a hooked dick. For successful penetration her legs need to be up so her vagina faces more up and towards you. The first time I attempted to have sex I tried fucking a girl the same way as in that picture and I couldn't penetrate her. I thought there was something wrong with me but then I realized what a complete retard I was for thinking I could penetrate her in that position. So the next time I learned from my mistakes, lifted her legs and successfully penetrated her.

About how fast they would put their chains back on for 2 chicken feet and a slice of watermelon if the whites collectively decide they've had enough of the niggerdom

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-WwJkJaA0

Russia will not allow a race war in Europe. We will see how niggers and Arabs fuck the white Europeans. It's fun. White will remain only in Russia, Turkey and Canada.

To win a war you need bravery and teamwork, something that niggers have neither of

the important part is that it is a black man dicking a white woman, as explained in the arabic subtext.

quality german government sex-education right there

Only our trashiest women like you, you're the bottom of our society, and the only reason your slave genes are seeing the light of day in media is because you're useful to the elites for the moment. The world round, blacks are the laughing stock, the world's joke of a race, and will forever remain that way. Deep down you know this, you're the lowest garbage and can never change that.

WTF I'm a globalist now

Brown skins do breed fast.

But the white man is the most effective killers and colonizers the world has ever seen.

Keep breeding. Youre going to need the numbers so we don't feel so guilty later about destroying so many of you.

Dont wake the sleeping war beast that is the white man.

We dont protest.
We dont riot.
We dont burn neighborhoods.
We burn civilizations.

I thought teamwork was their thing..

"White man" has a good record of conquering shitskin tribes. Wouldn't be so sure about that Tyrone. The only reason you're not with chains right now is because some white men decided to let you go.

This.

If America fails, Russia will play clean up.

brb going to shoot up a black village

Even blacks think they'd lose
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

God save us all the day the white man has truly run out of mercy and fucks to give.

why is the farm equipment being so loud ?

I may be a fat lazy pos. But I have a shotgun that holds 15 with one in the barrel and can always weld metal plating the the jeep I was able to finance. I am pretty sure with enough slugs and buckshot, and a full tank of gas, I could get a pretty high score all by myself.

If i really wanted to mall ninja it up, I could rig the vehicle to explode using explosives I can legally purchase at my local gun show because I am not a criminal like Traytray, and will pass a backround check.

But honestly whites are just super nice, and there is never foing to be a racewar in that way. There hiw ever will likely be a big ass war vs Islam and the Jews/global elite.

>1400%

You know, the rate at which rape rises per year in your country

Not if we are Prepared:

>whitecels
LoL low intelligence troll. I can tell you came from lookism , the forum of homosexuals.
You cant even sucessfully NOT use your own lingo when attempt to troll us
Go back to your contsinment board faggot

>inb4 how you know this
Guilty ,brothers. But I have forsaken my past way

When Tyrone chimps out he has a riot we shut down at our discretion and when Muhammed chimps out he takes over a few towns in his third world shithole because we let it happen.

When white people chimp out we take out an entire government in two weeks, exterminate entire races of people, have a war that covers the entire planet and push the boundaries of physics itself to invent city killer weapons.

Watch it.

A FUCKING BURGER

Happening soon i can sense it.

The United States will not be able to get rid of immigrants. If the American government tries to do it - will be a civil war. The only fortress in the white world will remain Russia (although, if we're be not doing anything, then and Russia can become a black).

lmoa this is so funny friend :)))))

>I could get a pretty high score all by myself.
>If i really wanted to mall ninja it up

Many keks, my friend, sadly no guns in bongland otherwise there would be no Paki, low-education voting bloc for our politicians to manipulate with ease

Thinking White would lose a Race War is not knowing history.

The thing about Europeans is that they have patience. Imagine if you think that White are about to be extinct, imagine what would European think during the peek of the Ottoman Empire yet Europeans finally get tired, create a big army and destroy the Ottomans completely.

Well, they will do it again when the time comes.

eheheh ficki ficki

Who tf is we bitch? You aren't Alexander the great you're some retarded libertarian dude on Sup Forums. Get a grip.

>lay white pussy trap
>kill who takes the bite

muh dik

>niggers think anybody would side with them in a race war, especially against whites
they wouldn't because everybody hates niggers, but i kind of wish they would. two birds with one stone, or.. two shitskins with one rope, i guess