French school

>French school

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League_nude_posture_photos
tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/societe/20090917.OBS1469/le-short-et-la-mini-jupe-interdits-dans-un-lycee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unbearable whiteness

Do they let women go to school in Muslim countries?

They are a pretty slim and good looking bunch. At least they aren't fat fampai.

Where's the burkas

50% of the pic are mulattos

Fench are like Americans but more blended

Peru is on fire

You must have and superman sight to see the mulatos in this lowres foto.

Also copying the Canadian flag without the leaf was a good choise.

moi sur la gauche

True

It all makes sense now

HES A FROG!!

Fucking fail. No one exploited the hallariously funny, long rectangular bar from wait to floor

Noticed this when I went to France. Basically America demographics, but replace hispanics with North Africans and more racemixing.

This. What does a pure French person even look like? I have no conception of one in my head.

They count their half breeds as white (something America doesn't do) to cover up that their open borders policy for their subhuman colonies has destroyed their genepool. Reminder that they were the first to push the "anyone can be French as long as they're a citizen" myth that's spread to the rest of white countries.

>moi allongé devant

I thought Romans were the first doing that policy.

Me in the far left

>he wouldn't fuck a beurette

>blue haired girl

you just know she's the funny guy of the class

>blue

That's clearly mint green you colourblind froggy.

>59% and dropping
juanito

>not one black person
bullshit

Wait

Why they are all white?

>STD2A

You must have been to Paris then.

Paris is the rotten core of France.

Where are the burkas?

France deserves genocide

Quoi.

Pourquoi?!

where is the next crusade ffs?

If that's a French school, why are they white?

At least the French don't shit in the streets, you smelly dothead curry-nigger.

Doesn't matter. One degeneracy doesn't make another degeneracy right.

Dyels have body same as female.

Lmfao.

Never been to Paris, have you?

Remind me that indian people spread to the west, reach middle east, then those half indian people from middle east spread to north africa... you know the end of the story.

You are a fucking disease.

>no africans
are you sure this is france?

says the fucking butthole of the world

No fatties, many cuties, what do you feed them?

pls kill me.

>Professor has a raging hard on

another one

Kek

You mean the degenerate

>vuck
wew that was close

Absolutely haram.

They deserve Islam.

>Lycée
The fuck? How is this allowed?

Yeah and we deserved our genocide and actually coped with it. You need to learn to take responsibility and change to a more ubermensch people instead of celebrating your degenerate kin simply because they're white.

That will get you nowhere. Look at us. You want to be another street-shitting country assraped by muslims like India? Then stop internal hedonism and racial degeneracy and get off your ass you useless faggot.

>white girl has her hand on nigger shoulder

genocide when

>those Muslim girls who refuse to take their clothes off

source

I hope Pakis nuke your shithole so all the region will be flooded with shit and everyone die in the proces

Yall hate islam so much yet the west needs islam to fight degeneracy.

Think about it faggots. Devote western muslims... What beautiful west we could create. We could also be a role model to the middle east and they could change.

Let´s be honest guys the world needs islam and the west taking islam as religion would be the greatest benefit to the world and to muslims as well.

This is coming from a chechen muslim living in germany. (I love this country and everyone who harms it, deserves death)

nigger in middle

>This butthurt over cosmic truth

What's the matter? Too lazy to take responsibility for your degeneracy? This is life. You become weak (hedonistic whites), so naturally a stronger race (relgiious arabs) puts your degenerate race out of its misery. We had to deal with it too. Grow up.

God sent the muslims. And your nation will continue to be shit and sold to muslims until you restore the strength of the race and turn away from filth, sin and weakness.

>the girl on the bottom far right
HNNNNNG NEED NAME

+1

Except for the muslim part. Muslims are filth. Return to God/Truth.

yes let them fight the degeneracy with their trucks
seriously kill yourself

How old are these kids??

#NudesForEquality ?

look you are an idiot. That guy in the truck deserves death. Have I not said, anyone who harms this beautiful country deserves death? I don´t care if it´s a muslim or not.

We both know that the vast majority of us muslims are good citizens. North africans and arabs in general are shit. Taking them in was a mistake that has nothing to do with islam.

>people will still oppose islam after this picture

Try it for yourself instead of believing everything you see

exactly brother

Why the fuck are the French so weird?

They're like the retards of Europe

>all of Europe eats normal food
>French eat snails and frogs

Yeah it boggles my mind how many idiot whites can't understand this.

They rather have a degenrate pedophile half-feminist on their side tell them what to do than a muslim who hates degeneracy. Granted, sandnigger muslims are filth but man europeans have such a weak and pathetic understanding of truth and survival.

hahahahaha

how can french frog """"men""" compete

They aren't.

>implying Egypt isnt degenerate + poor

>i'm just here for the chicks

>Implying that non-white countries *celebrate* degeneracy

Change or you will guaranteed die you filthy frank. I don't want your degenerate bullshit secular culture in my country you pervert savage

That must be a rich pay-to-play school, because no regular school is that white in France.

This is a high school, they are probably minors, what kind of school administrator has authorized this?

My fucking taxes pay for those schools.

what i'm watching ?

explain this , frogs

Why is Europe so degenerate

>Why is Europe so degenerate
Don't ask us, 60%. You're the creator of third wave feminism and SJWs.

Yeah but at least if a school did this it would be a national outrage

What business does a school have alowing kids to take time out of study for Lewd photography

>What business does a school have alowing kids to take time out of study for Lewd photography
I, also, would like to know. their teachers are paid with my taxes.

Ivy League schools used to do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League_nude_posture_photos

If it were French, the bars would be white.

College is a bit different, still inappropriate but college kids are adults

This is a highscchool

Remember WW 2?

You helped the communists win.

So did you

Are you some sort of faggot? Dude, nude high school chicks! What more can you ask for?

Yes.
And we had to live with the consequences,
You didn't.

Ouais. Ca me parait louche vu que ce lycée semble du genre à virer ses élèves pour moins que ça.

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/societe/20090917.OBS1469/le-short-et-la-mini-jupe-interdits-dans-un-lycee.html

I bet negro guy fucks all white girls in his class. also all white female teachers and others.

Did you watch our election? Have you followed events for the past 20 years?

20 years ago we had the president and the Capitol lying and arguing about weather or not a blowjob is sex followed by 15 years of economic calamity, war and sjw/communist nonsense

Hahahaha dude this killed me

Classe prepa

>Filthy roach with disgusting interrecial sexual fantasies

you deeply know that all white girls turn into sluts very fast when there is a dark man around them.

There is as many mulattos on this picture than white people in Peru (0)

>They count their half breeds as white (something America doesn't do)

Fake and gay

Sauce? I think I know the short hair girl on the left

Man i know some of them, what a retarded high school

Let's hope Occitania secedes from the rest of France, so it will be easier for catholics to conduct a cultural reconquista

r-rare?