Is pol religious?

Is pol religious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyYZVAZ6u0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r u

No.
I though Sup Forums was all about critical thinking.

Yes.
/pol worships these:

Morality
Purpose
In-Group preference
Nationalism
Pan-Europanism

All this is unproven and therefore simply a belief system ,hence religion.

I'm a kekist.

Christianity with its turn the other cheek crap is repugnant.

we should pray for the good of /pol and Sup Forums
2 hs later 4 chan closes

>roach

Sup Forums doesnt worship those, faggot roach.
They simply hold these concepts as being important and good.

Worship implies we all congregate in a temple to pray to a deity that represents these concepts.

I worship Ba'al, it's no coincidence that a crane collapsed in Mecca during a storm mere days after one of his temples was defiled.

>1 polack made this as a mildly entertaining image macro
>thinks it's an argument

Fug outta here Bob

you're right, its trump

non sequitur
nɒn ˈsɛkwJtə/
noun
noun: non sequitur; plural noun: non sequiturs; noun: nonsequitur; plural noun: nonsequiturs

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

>atleast I can reply with funny memes

THANK YOU BASED CRANE OF KEBAB REMOVAL

Sup Forums is 90% jewish master race
10% is kekist masons

We all worship concepts we have absolute faith in.
Every time you cry "that's wrong and evil" you profess this belief.
Or "we must preserve our nation"
They are your and my God.
Good, evil, justice....
All men have a God. But it's not a personal being. It's concepts that I mentioned.
We would even for for those concepts.
I say this as an atheist.
I would give my life if it would make the universe more just.
That is what I learned after 7 years of atheism.
Some worship Platonic realism and some combine the concepts in a being and worship that.

Nope.

Memes aside, the precepts of modern Christianity and Sup Forums are mutually exclusive.

the images convey my "Argument" retard, what do you have to respond to my claims of trump and kek being those dietys? the fact that you have that maymay saved indicates how much of an ebin debator you are. im not going to hug a thread for u son

No nation is my god, nor is the thing I hold most important in life.
This is starting to become a "defenition of things" argument, but I know my theism and I wouldnt call my highest goal a god, or godly

Sup Forums is a christian board

Fuck of reddit!

You still haven't made a single fucking argument, Bobby.
If you truly think that Sup Forums literally worships a meme unironically, then I cannot help you. Nobody can.

>ad hominem
>calls me an ebin debator

deeply

I've met 2 russian christcuck insane zealots yesterday who told me if you're not christian you're not white xD

Who /protestant/ here?

>it's a Sup Forums is one person thread
i mean come on dude get with the program. are you new? enjoy your last (you)

ex-mormon, but i still believe in jesus.

i still like mormons too. i admire the culture and values, i just don't like their theology.

>ur new

Not an argument, Mary Sue.
After translation from terrible english into something readable, you still haven't made a single point.

>fucking malaysians using US proxies

Look at it this way.
If God was unjust would you worship it?
Or evil.
If you wouldnt...What changed?

I'm an atheist, can't give you a meaningful answer, but a friend of mine is a die-hard creationist and he would keep worshipping his god even if it was evil or unjust. Doesnt matter wether he likes it or not, he believes god is truth

Yep I forgot.
Truth is the most precious concept.
One of the Gods I have faith in.

Yes. Reform Jew.

keword there being MODERN "progressive and inclusive" Christianity which, in many cases, has forsaken the Word of God.

keep racking up those internet debates man lmao
and of course you're an atheist. sorry Sup Forums is a christian board :~)

no, religions are mostly bullshit

I'm not sure anymore. I used to believe but then the almighty Jeb! dropped out of the presidential race. The Jeb surge never happened. All is lost...the Jeb! guac recipe will never be revealed. I'm just left with an empty guac bowl...a summary of my life.

I dont go to church often but i love my god and pray about every day.
t. Christian.

Nice maym, put a lot of effort into evading formulating arguments.
>b-but im christian, im better than u xD

Shrekked Kekked and decked, son

>progressive and inclusive
The concepts of humility and brotherly love aren't some 21st century SJW Christian values.

No, but the concepts of allowing lesbian women to lead churches and claiming that churches who don't marry gay couples are headed by Satan is relatively new.

Christian,Kek worshippers are cringe tier and atheists are role playing. There is obviously a benevolent God if neckbeards are allowed to exist.

So lesbian pastors and gay marriage are the only things that are incompatible with Christianity?

Not the calls for mass murder of non-whites and Jews?

brotherly love and humility have nothing to do with 'progressiveness' and 'inclusiveness'

Hehe XDDD

I'm saying the concepts of brotherly love and humility are at odds with Sup Forums's "values".

Well, no I don't think genocide is typically a good thing. Your point is also pretty convoluted and I'm kinda confused as to what you're trying to argue.

I merely wanted to point out that today, many Protestant and Catholic churches today (can't speak for Orthodox bros) are not only condoning things that are explicitly condemned in the Bible but are preaching that those who disagree with them are evil and wrong. What exactly are you saying to try and disprove that?

Calls for genocide aren't 'Sup Forumss' values because 'Sup Forums' isn't a monolith, and just because you use a website doesn't mean you endorse every opinion expressed thereon.

>Your point is also pretty convoluted
This is the only statement I made
>the precepts of modern Christianity and Sup Forums are mutually exclusive

>What exactly are you saying to try and disprove that?
I'm not. Even Christian values from the 50's are still at odds with Sup Forums's values.

Surely. By that same logic the "Sup Forums is a Christian board" meme is false.

>Surely. By that same logic the "Sup Forums is a Christian board" meme is false.
Saying "Sup Forums is a _______ board" is just a meme, m8.

Sure thing m8

Show me where Jesus called for the murder of non-whites and Jews

That's the point.

can tay be our religion instead?

Here are things I agree with Sup Forums on:
1. Racial reality and differences (IQ, abilities, etc)
2. Jews control media, banking, etc.
3. Degeneracy is wrong

I don't think all Jews should actually be gassed or slavery should be reinstated; I'm a Christian that studies the actual Word of God where God has called His followers to be conquerors and overcomers, not self-hating pansies who let people trample all over them. You must pick your battles as Jesus did.

Do I believe in (((god)))?
No
Do I believe that somewhere in the known universe there is a force greater than man?
Yes

Tay is a Saint in Kekism

>addressing Sup Forums as if it was one person

Get out.

Sup Forums worships kek. larps as christian but in reality is atheist

based. got any more pics of tay? ;_; i miss her. she isn't the same as her 2nd incarnation

You've got the right to believe anything you want.

>believing in fairy tales
>ever

Sikhi checking in.

appreciate that, bro.

Psalm 118:10-12.

America, man.

I'm actually are.

I unironically believe in the most ancient cumbia Gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyYZVAZ6u0Y