Software engineer cares for over 700 dogs in India

>Rakesh Shukla, a software engineer, has created a three and a half acre sanctuary for dogs in Bengaluru, Karnataka which houses over 700 dogs.

>The farm employs about 10 people, including trained veterinary assistants, to look after the dogs.

>The daily cost of running the farm is ₹45,000 to ₹50,000 and Shukla said he provides 93% of the funds.

people.com/pets/software-engineer-known-as-the-dog-father-cares-for-over-700-strays-in-india/

Sounds like a good guy. Im just surprised he found a free three and a half acres in all of India.

no one cares, pooman

>inb4 rampant disease and plague

Nice, but does he neuter them? Otherwise they will quickly grow in number and be too many to care for.

explains why Indian software engineering is dog shit

What's that in USD?

Pajeet, poo goes in the loo, not on the keyboard!

What kind of dog food is that??

Milk with bread.

>Farm dog
>Sell them to china
>get more dogs
>farm them

well, he got it.

45,000 INR = $661.50 USD

I call bullshit

pretty based

Russians had this one right before Olympics, slaughter the dogs and stop the insanity

They are all neutered right ? Otherwise this guy has a real problem.

>2 posts by this shitskin

worst OP of the week

These are dogs. They arent weak like jews who cant handle typhus and a bit malnutrition.

Aryan masterrace
Superpower when? :^)

Thus guy may have created the first dog brothel in the world.

A friend to dogs is a good man.

Based

Dog food isn't cheap. Even for one medium sized dog it could easily go €1 or 2 a day. Even if you buy enough of the cheap dry food it's usually around €30 to 40 per month, provided the dog eats it every day.
Then there's the water, upkeep of the facilities and whatever supplies they need to care for them.
I'd say 660 for 700 dogs is reasonably cheap desu.

1 btc

>ID: ikea

what did He mean by this

Loo is made of ceramic, not textile

This is clearly a dog poo farm.

This is cool

India threads are comfy

So good poopeople exist after all

>no designated shitting street for dogs

Absolutely disgusting.

He's pulling all kinds of lassies.

>Not charging admission to come play with the dogs at the dog hotel

Step it up Pajeet

>ID: ikea
>what did He mean by this
Closet swede, hasn't got the courage to come out yet

In the unlikely event you don't know, dog fur is sold as shaved beaver (not kidding) and ground dog meat is mixed with mutton to stretch it.

You learned well from the Chinese. This "engineer" is making money hand over fist.

Better buy your gold now before the b& the import HA HA HA HA AH

Good guy

real Aryans are animal-friendly. ideally he should be vegan/vegetarian and feed the dogs mostly plants suitable for dogs.

Canadian Sex Tourism When !

Germany's already done that.

Pretty neat, I hope he finds sponsors or something like that. Anything to help him pay the bills and keep it up.

Does India have a stray dog problem at all?

Herro mista Shukra!
You go take vacation, we rook afta dog!

>stray dog problem

No, because they're eaten.

This guy is making money off a meat farm. I can't believe you fags are falling for this.

India has as many stray dogs as people, add to that all the monkeys and rats and you got a real shit show going on over there

That is very honorable, based poo can shit on my street anytime.

>This guy is making money off a meat farm. I can't believe you fags are falling for this.
I don't see the problem with that. Even if it is a meat farm, the dogs would live a better live there than as strays. Cuts down on diseases aswell.

>No, because they're eaten.
We are not chinese you dumbfuck. See a fucking map.

We have a lot of stray dogs and people keep feeding them. We have more animal rights than human rights, so if authorities get info on hurting/culling of stray animals they are arrested

Thank you OP

Shhh

Why not just euphanise them?

>Milk with bread.
Dogs are lactose intolerant genius, it'll make them shit everywhere.

My streets are always open to this type of Indian.

>so if authorities get info on hurting/culling of stray animals they are arrested
Yeah, that's the problem in pretty much every country with stray dogs. It's especially tourists who don't understand how much of a problem it is.

Things like this cut down on the stray dog problem considerably, without culling, too. I'm assuming they castrate the strays they catch here.

>euphanise
lol

That's nice.

Owning so many dogs is degenerate. Even the idea of having pets is degenerate because it's a pathetic statement that you as a human being can only exercise power and dominance when you're only so far ahead in evolution to such a high degree of unfair competitive advantage that it ironically makes the human race weaker and de-fanged because you can only dominate species that present no challenge; speaking much more on the character of (weakness in) humanity.

It's the most ironic statement in the universe that humanity subscribes to the idea of "ownership" of other living beings, yet at the same time the very fact that humanity subscribes to these values is precisely the reasons why other human beings and individuals find it justified to treat humanity in the same way.

Cut him some slack.
English isnt his first language

>euphanise

oh my god you fucking retard

I never faced that problem, maybe its a breed issue.

Stray dogs are kinda helpful here, those get mad are reported to authorities while the well fed healthy dogs helps keeping the streets safe as they go nuts on strangers/suspicious people roaming in the streets in the middle of the night.

Unless they're all spayed/neutered you're literally spreading suffering and not ameliorating it you fucking street shitter.

I care more about dogs than humans. Am I a bad person Sup Forums?

Based.
Dogs are man's best friend. They'll be there when your woman and "friends" leave you.

Shut the fuck up dogs are better then most people always will be loyal will defend you and give unconditional love

You're talking about the pajeets, right?

I would like to do something like that one day.

It's pretty cool how Hindus and Zoroastrians both worship dogs, huh?

You fucking moron

Good work Pajeet.

No this is normal in modern days. In Sweden we don´t look at eachother without good reason. But whenever I pass a dog I smile or at least look with /comfy/ eyes at it.

Mixed with cows poo, the dog dung provides Rakesh with very sought after fragrance for women. POO IN THE LOO

Get a grip,you slurry manure.

Based Pajeet.

Hope i can do the same one day.

It always warms my heart to feed dogs, how they are always so grateful for a bowl of chicken guts with dry food.

Not if you spank them and tell them "NO!" Any time they try to hump. I do that with my dogs and it works.

>tfw you will never be a rich software engineer who runs a dog concentration camp and holocausts excess puppies, only to put their corpses into the grinder and sell dog sausages to muslims pretending it's high quality halal meat for extra euros
why live

Might as well kill yourself now, Hans.