WE WAZ KANGS!!

Give me a break!

A new movie is coming out that is telling the "untold" story about how a group of sassy black computer geniuses got us to the moon and out smarted the CIS white males.

How could they bend the truth so much? Red pill me on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGAxf55sFLI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off bigoted dickhead. Not everything is about white males.

>how could (((((((((((((((((they))))))))))))))))))

If it somehow helps niggers from being niggers for future generations fine. Only I fear this will only backfire by making niggers worse.

We Wuz Moonquaens

Fuck off Ahmed. I know you like explosions but the Irish Carbomb is only a type of shot of alcohol. Not a real thing.

Movie version of this image

No it will just make the stupid ones cry racism when they are rejected from job interviews because they are unqualified.

"I is not getting the job? But I DESERVE to be the senior programmer at Google. Fuck you, you racist bitch. We was king geniuses"

but is this based on a true story or not?

could they atleast do white face right

The top 20% of white people are smarter than 3 out of 5 niggers.

5 out of 5

I'd like to know this too. This is who it was based on. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

The movie is probably taking a truth (that there were black female programmers) and then lying about their importance. Don't forget that programming back then was very different than it was today. Engineers would basically write the code and the "programmers" would copy it onto the computer using switches and discrete logic.

>The top 20% of white people are smarter than 3 out of 5 niggers.

White people are smarter that 5 out of 5 niggers

FTFY

>Johnson was born in 1918, to Joshua and Joylette Coleman in White Sulphur Springs, Greenbrier County, West Virginia. [1][2] She was the youngest of four children.[3] Her father worked as a lumberman, a farmer, a handyman, and at the Greenbrier Hotel. Her mother was a former teacher.[1][4] Early on, Johnson showed a talent for math. Her parents emphasized the importance of education.

I have no problem with this.

shut up, italy

Isn't it interesting that they only release it after John Glenn's death?

No, m8. The rate of change is not static, it's on a bell curve.

It's closer to top 20% of white people are smarter than 14/15 black people.

Why call ivory coast an Italian?

WE DUN MAFF AN SHEEEEIT

wow, are you saying that the film industry sometimes distorts the truth in order to make a film that appeals to a particular audience?
i mean who knew?

(((they))) make these movies because its a guaranteed profit as long as they keep the budget low

>black computer geniuses got us to the moon

hey this could be true, were they nazis? because the entire space program was nazi or other types of sun worshippers

>Not everything is about white males.

this is true, only the stuff that pays well is

Who comes up with these stupid ideas?

Also why don't they talk about all the moon missions where the astronauts burned and went straight to hell because of these black calculations

Remember. Movie is made to be repulsive. Dont overreact, where it might hurt white people or directly expose you to dangerous people like kikes or anglos.

ayy lmao

Well at least their black pussies get wet for a fucking white male, that's something.

Jews and Marxists, mostly.

>wikipedia photo

lol what race is this even?

Did they blackwash her?

the question is: why is that particular person highlighted? A lot of scientists were involved.

looks 95% white

we have this stupid one drop rule though

Shiiieeeeeet I'm smarts

There WERE black woman working at NASA on the space program, they were data handlers, the equivalent of file clerks.

They entered shit and filed shit THEY DID NONE OF THE CALCULATIONS OR RESEARCH OR ANYTIME IMPORTANT