eurasiagroup.net/contact-us

Twitter @ianbremmer

Twitter @eurasiagroup

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/725018774559137793
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/584129029692760064
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/191546472121118720
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>future of the world is less male

uhhh.......

>less white and less male
>less uneducated

Pick one, and ONLY one.

But seriously, what a cuck that guy is. When Europe un-cucks itself, this guy should be on the "traitor to Western Civilization" blacklist.

He's an American.

(((American)))

Ian (((Bremmer))). A cursory Google search shows he has it out for both of our countries.

I don't really understand this idea that white people are globally a majority? The reasons whites have there own countries is because we are exactly that a minority int he world. There are more asians, blacks, and spics then us. Explain that to them?

I hope it is true!
>no more white beta faggots who love criticising you for your color, not as person
>no more faggots after work who drinks beer and doing shit like stupid rednecks
>no more stupid looks because you don't fit the silent white mass
>Sup Forums will die out silently

It will glorious!

>less white
>less uneducated

these people think america = the world

>less male
literally how?

well, there will be one less white man when someone firebombs this cucks house

"Bremmer" doesn't sound Jewish

Someone with a twitter should shove that question right up his arse

>Bremmer
Jewish and German Americans aren't real Americans. Only British Americans are real Americans.

>less actually educated people
>somehow less uneducated

fucking get out German mudslime

Yea bremmer because Africa and South America and muslims totally represent your liberal views

Oh wait you are just a fucking kike
>Bremmer is of Armenian and German descent
Worse
an armenian

He's a crypto-kike. Really helps with the, "Look my fellow white males, we're just all terrible creatures and need to die off".

>less uneducated
kek

>FACT

Is it just me or have we seen a subtle rise of the German shit poster? they are going to supersede Canada at this point.

>less white
>less uneducated

Yeah shoure

>the future of the world is less niggers, less female, and less "educated".

>that's not "fucking sexist, misogynistic, or racist"

>it's just a fact

Take a closer look at his face. Semitic bone structure is clearly visible.

Don't worry i will remembering you when the time is right, privileged albino.

>less white
well whites are already a minority and based on how things are advancing it wouldn't surprise me if their numbers continued to decrease.
>less male
No, if anything these nonwhites are some of the most sexist people you will ever meet.

though, honestly, all it's missing is a "And that's a good thing."

Huh.. reminds me of that megalian insanity going on in Worst Korea. Maybe gook user was right and his country is nothing more than big fucked up social experiment testbed.

Lmao. They're not even hiding it anymore. All the cucks are just flat out declaring war on white men

He's 2/3 right, though. The future of the world IS less white and less uneducated.

Less white males IS good

here is why:
Welcome to the peaceful utopia.

damn and my German ancestors predate the revolutionary war by about 90 years, thought I was american.

>less male
How does that even work?
>less white
What's white? Which race is he referring to?

War

The anxiety has set in over them being doomed at this point.

>an Armenian jew
That's like Jew^2

it's probably a coping mechanism, to not kill themselves at the harsh reality that they live at the center of the new caliphate

germans having a sense of humor is truly a sign that their breaking point nears

I'd be OK with this if it actually meant less (((white))) males.

>tfw i know a dude with 6 daughters

Don't be retarded

>no more white beta faggots who love criticising you for your color, not as person
People don't criticize you for your color, but they use your color when criticizing you

>no more faggots after work who drinks beer and doing shit like stupid rednecks
t. syrian

>no more stupid looks because you don't fit the silent white mass
t. syrian whose country fits the non-white mass

Regardless, it's not Europe that needs to uncuck itself first.

>less white
Already a small minority
>less male
Already majority female population
>less educated
This is the case for most of the world

Really fired my neurons.

I'm talking about trends here, Mehmet. Non-white growth rates are much higher, and also education in non-white countries is improving.

Hint: trannies.

Is it all the estrogen in the water or something? I know 3 people roughly my age with 4 kids between them, and 3 are girls. It seems that a majority of kids are female these days for reasons I can only assume are down to water spiking and hormones in the food

Thats right. Loving to see this future.

>less white
>less uneducated
Can't have both of them.

and less IQ

that's something i notice too, the majority of babies are female, i don't have statistics so it's maybe a coincidence but it's weird, i blaming the chicken

When they flood our countries with niggers because we need more diversity, that's not "globalism".

It's just (((them))).

Why do you think they're pushing tranny shit so much?

he's not suggesting white males are uneducated

he's saying there will be billions of shitskins (true)
and that said shitskins will likely be better educated than they are today (also likely true) because gov'ts. internat'l corporations, and ngos have a vested interest in educating them to turn them into functioning economies / consumers

I know a family with the exact opposite.

Funnily enough the reason they had so many kids is the mother desperately wanted at least one daughter but after six attempts they got only boys.

He's taking a page from our media.

Good. People realize the truth about these Semite fucks the bolder they grow.

One the normies wake up...it's all over kikes.

Fucking Canadians. Is it hard being that retarded?

It's evolution, against constant feminism aggression, our species is slowly losing the Y chromosome to survive and adapt to harsh conditions, eventually falling in a All Female cast where our entire species is doomed, giving another animal the chance to make a civilization, only to doom itself in the same manner as us.

(((They))) historically don't fight in wars. They send goyim to do the dying for (((them))).

he is right about it being less white
but this means less educated

less male is just a guess

White Male is nothing but Liberalspeak for Christianity. Their aim is to destroy Christianity, not white makes.

Top kek Christians are the best Shabbos goyim around.

Correct on all counts, sadly.

>less white
More brown.

>less male
More effeminate.

>less uneducated
More Masters on Women Studies.

>less male
>of a sexual species

>Intentionally uses double negative calling himself intelligent

Yes but this is kike projection of their perverted desires for white genocide.

They believe we are on a linear course of (((progress))). They don't realize how quickly the ovens can turn on. Their hubris is heir ultimate weakness.

Less uneducated is more gooder.

I want to find proof of his jewishness, but this is the best I could find so far.

"happy passover"

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/725018774559137793

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/584129029692760064

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/191546472121118720

He also mentions jews and israel a ton on his timeline, but I want to find harder proof.

He reeks of judaism so much, but I can't add him to the coincidence detector yet.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

>less uneducated
Being carefully brainwashed doesn't make you educated. Nor having a code monkey bachelor from some third world university.

>Peaceful Utopia
kek no, it's going back warring tribes again

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel

The actual future is space

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

It's the result of government policy that The EU and US are less white though they play it like it's a natural cycle

Fuck that nigger

>450 white women liked this

Explains his desire to get Europe to fight Russia.

Why not another war that kills millions of white men?

Quiet the opposite. The black and hispanic races are disappearing to mixed coupling. These people are not black or hispanic anymore already, but a blending much the same as europeans are mixed between white groups.

Basically the lower class of whites i.e. the irish and italians are bred away to the blacks and the english and germans continue to fuck eachother and produce dark haired blue eyed white men. The jews are isolations, for now. That will change soon because their culture has been all but erased by atheism.

>less uneducated
Maybe in women's studies or African drumming, but less educated than ever in political science and history, philosophy, mathematics, chemistry, physics, and those other useless subjects.

>less male
That makes no sense.

>implying that a pure white society will up the education

stop dreaming kkk faggots.

He meant to say less masculine

Yeah you're right Jews openly celebrate the end of the white races and WE'RE the racist. I hate you fucking kikes so much.

For archiving purposes, this man is the definition of a cuck

Not physically, mentally.

You're praised for being an insufferable bitch whether you've got a cubt or not these days.

Isn't he implicitly saying that the world will be less educated because there will be more women and brown people?

Fuck cucks like this.
>Muh uneducated fuckin wyte mails!
The only reason this guy is attacking this group because he can, he wouldn't say this about any other group because his political spectrum would kill him.
This doesn't even make sense anyway. The world is 50-50 male-female. People of European descent were always a minority in the world. Most people in the world are uneducated third-worlders.
Why don't self-loathing people like this just kill themselves?

Stupid jew. Burn em all.

>>implying that a pure white society will up the education

All homogeneous white countries like Denmark, Norway, usually have high standards of education. Racial integration in America and Canada has dropped the standards of education by several orders of magnitude since they had to lower it to the lowest common denominator. In fact that's one of the pillars of Common Core.

Kek, are you serious? You'll see how good we goyim are in 4 days when every shop shuts down and people give gifts in celebration of the son of God, aka the "King of Israel."

NS Germany also did.

Birth rates in America have already tipped the scale. It can't be stopped now. Less white males is a good thing.

>less uneducated

The average IQ from many of these migrant's countries is 85.....we're going to see a new dark age at this rate unless right before it hits we have that "technological singularity" or something and machines kill us all off and honestly........I wouldn't care.

I'd rather the get the lot than we live in shit forever.

Now that's a woman.

Trump should nationalize tech companies.

He's actually right.

>less white
True. Child mortality is going down and so is prevalence of super-dangerous diseases. Simultaneously, living standard is increasing across the world. This means more people are born and more people survive. Poorer areas of the world have a very different perspective on reproduction and like to have many children due to more able workers on e.g the family's farm. However, it is HIGHLY unlikely that this trend in reproduction continues. As living standards and BNP increases, so does the individuals desire for self-realization and children become less attractive.

>less male
Yes. Currently girls are a HIGHLY disadvantageous result of pregnancy in poor areas of the world. They can't work the same physical jobs and are prone to many potential issues (rape etc.). We will see less abortions of girls in the poorer areas of the world.

In the west we might see more people women choose education and work that is traditionally associated with men, but this is a non-issue (unless you browse r9k).

>less uneducated
Yup, and as a result of reasons previously stated. Living standards increase and level of education increases exponentially. On a side note, we will see FAR more specialization in early education.

None of these things are bad, but it's just insufferably articulated by this dude. I work at one of the worlds top 3 tech-companies and modern approaches (diversity, developing the employee etc.) to work are very advantageous for all parties involved.

severely underrated.

Kill yourself kike.

>Less uneducated

>MSNBC correspondent
Shocker

That is what globalism includes, you nigger.